Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cici of Allure (formerly Jessie )  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Well after seeing Angelina May, I had to go and do some work YUK  :( :( :cry:. Got a text to say my next booking wanted extra cash for travelling to see me,  :angry: :angry: :angry: So I cancelled it as nothing had been said days before when I booked it. A quick phone to Alli at Allure (probably the worlds best receptionist Hehehee  :P  :P ) and got a recommendation of Cici, a little oriental lass formerly known as Jessie. Back into the hotel after work and went for a shower to freshen up, and then ten minutes before the booking OFF I trot to the main entrance again………… :D :D :D

External Link/Members Only

Well not hard to recognise a petite oriental lass walking into the hotel, so I follow at a discrete distance ogling her tidy framework     Bollocks she’s stopped, so I’ve to walk past her, I stop at my door and she walks past I call her name and she walks into my room. Inside paperwork sorted and a couple of proper DFK kisses, I take her coat, then more DFK, and fondling her tits and when I tweaked her nipples, OMG I thought she was going to orgasm on the spot. Then she helps me remove her clothes and she drops to the floor and releases my cock. Starts doing oral, which is deep throat BIG STYLE, honestly guys my balls were resting on her chin.       Time to reverse positions, so she’s now on the bed and I start licking her pussy, she makes nice noises which get louder and louder, fuck me she’s VERY VOCAL. I stop and get up, come back she says. I will once I turn the fekin TV up.     
So more pussy licking until she comes, she’s so wet I think…………Lets go for it, I kneel beside her, slip my cock in her mouth, as she sucks, I slide my hand over her snatch, slipping two fingers inside and start frigging her. Faster and faster, then the squelch sound, followed by a couple of little squirts and another very vocal scream. At this point she reaches for the mac and dons in on my cock, she then straddles me and sits on my cock and moves in a most wonderful manner that has her vocal again. (At this point I’m expecting the hotel manager to knock on the door and complain about the noise.) I’m so deep in her I can feel my helmet hitting the end of her pussy, 15 minutes of this and eventually I could hold on no longer, and filled the mac. Cici got off and removed the mac and started to suck all what remained in my cock and balls for an age, a most wonderful feeling. A swift clean up and lay cuddling and chatting, until I felt movement in my loins again so I fondled her pussy again, which instigated her to stick her tongue down my throat, followed by some more oral. On with another mac and pinned her in Mish then doggy and finished off with oral. Cici got freshened up dressed and left after a good few DFK’s  between the bed and door, and an unexpected thank you for the 4 orgasms I’d given her.

Yet another star find courtesy of Alli

Again a cracking good punt, with a very enthusiastic girl, who seems to like her work

Would I see Cici again and would I recommend her (To you lot) most definitely NOT going to keep her all to myself. My personal little “Firecracker”  :P :P :P.

Joking aside yes I would   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PS just found out why Cici walked past my room, she’d been given the wrong room number by Alli (probably a peroxide moment   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: )

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmy Cagney

One of the best I have seen, just a shame she no longer does in calls  :angry:

Offline Sar-Major

One of the best I have seen, just a shame she no longer does in calls  :angry:

I got to agree on that JC. I for one would like some more of her, other than when I stop over for work every 4 months  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Knight Templar

brilliant review Sar.
didn't get to see her before  when under her old name
, after reading this review she is a must , just the out-call thing is a bit of an  bugger , as I normally only go for girls who do in-calls,
I think I might have to find a cheap hotel room ( with a lot of sound proofing )

:lol: :lol:

Online Kev3773

I've seen her in her earlier brief stint and she was brilliant, made enquiries and there may be incalls on the horizon.  :yahoo:

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I've seen her in her earlier brief stint and she was brilliant, made enquiries and there may be incalls on the horizon.  :yahoo:

:yahoo: Great news if it comes to fruition. One of the sweetest pussys I have tasted.

Offline Sar-Major

Yes well I heard the same sort of rumours the other day.  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: 

Maybe the "Queen Bee" could share some light on it.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Highlander

Thanks for the Great review Sarge. Loud little thing eh? Will have to remember the earplugs if I catch her this time round :lol: I'm another who will be looking out for some incall availability.

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks for the Great review Sarge. Loud little thing eh? Will have to remember the earplugs if I catch her this time round :lol: I'm another who will be looking out for some incall availability.

Cheers H, got one more to write. When choosing your ear defenders make sure they come up to the correct spec BS EN 352-1:2002  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline ohfook1t

Offline Sar-Major

What she like facially

Oriental........... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well I found her atractive :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: