Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Vicky - Cambridge  (Read 1421 times)

5 review(s) for Busty English Vicky (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sxman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This could of so easily been a Negative for me, but on reflection it was not the worst punt I have ever had.

This was an outcall to my hotel.

Communications: were done by email, AW booking form and phone call, no problems, easy enough.

Vicky herself: Very clean and tidy, fancied her as soon as she arrived, I would say a size 12 -14, amazing tits, just my type body wise.

Services
Kissing - I would not say it was quite DFK, but lacked passion
OWO - It was good, she knows how to give a blow job.
R/O - She has a really nice tidy pussy but she just tasted of strawberry lube that she smothered everywhere
Sex with Protection - She is a decent shag.

Positives
Clean and tidy
Cracking body and the tits are amazing
A good blow job

Negatives
No enthusiasm, a total lacklustre performance, it just felt like she had somewhere better to be (she probably did).
The strawberry flavoured lube, she smothers it everywhere, it was all I could taste and it was sticky as well, horrible

Would I see again, If I hear she has changed her attitude & she acted like she enjoys what she does with less lube, then yes I would.

Offline madeinwales56

Sorry you didn't have a great punt. I fucking hate prossies who don't show any enthusiasm. At £120 an hour, or £2 a minute, you think they might put a little effort in.

Offline sxman

Sorry you didn't have a great punt. I fucking hate prossies who don't show any enthusiasm. At £120 an hour, or £2 a minute, you think they might put a little effort in.

I know, it's not much to ask for is it.

Not a good start to the year, it can only get better.

Offline oohermrs

Thanks for the review.

I'm in 2 minds on this now.  Like the look of her and she's been on my HL for a while, but do I take her off now...?

Think I'll go along for a blowjob and see how that works out, but won't shell out for an hour.

Offline sxman

Thanks for the review.

I'm in 2 minds on this now.  Like the look of her and she's been on my HL for a while, but do I take her off now...?

Think I'll go along for a blowjob and see how that works out, but won't shell out for an hour.

I absolutely agree, I think half hour is the best choice, but you need to try and stop her using that lube until after you do R/O

Neal69

Mmmm

I have her on my Ipswich hot list but as you say for 2 quid a minute she could at least show a bit of enthusiasm.

Off with the list I think
N

Offline uutarn

Cheers sxman.
Totally with you and in retrospect i did consider a neutral in my review of her.
But since i left feeling like a pig in shit, i felt it was worth the money that i fucked the shit out of her.
There's far better out there, but definitely worse.

Offline sxman

Cheers sxman.
Totally with you and in retrospect i did consider a neutral in my review of her.
But since i left feeling like a pig in shit, i felt it was worth the money that i fucked the shit out of her.
There's far better out there, but definitely worse.

Thank uutarn, I may of been a bit harsh with the comments I made on your review, Thats why it took me a while to do, I just wanted to be fair and lets be honest them tits alone are worth the punt, they have to be the best pair of tits I have ever seen I think.

Offline uutarn

Thank uutarn, I may of been a bit harsh with the comments I made on your review,
Nah man not in the slightest. We have to deal in the truth here, only subject by personal opinion and thats exactly what our discussion was.
Both saying our points, and though they differ slightly the fundamentals are the same and punters reading the reviews will be able to get a better understanding of the SP as a whole because of it ;).