Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carly cardiff (AKA Carmen Brooke)  (Read 1551 times)

24 review(s) for CarmenBrooke (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

jammy

I had previously retired from punting for over 3 months but always wanted to meet carly back then but the opportunity never arose until I decided to buckle and have a punt and how glad I did.

All comms were through email and a time set. On the morning of the punt carly wanted me to sort a booking request which I did and was emailed her address.
I must admit I was anticipating that her profile pics would not meet my expectations but my word do they and much more. For me she is the best looking girl I've seen. On her opening the door I was left thinking wow she's stunning. She wore a figure hugging dress that was so  sexy. After using the bathroom I was led to the bedroom. Once paper work was out the way we progressed to some hot dfk and sensed she really enjoyed this. Throughout my hands wandered which wasn't an issue. Carly then proceeded to do owo and I was in heaven she really does deep throat and does it well. We went into RO and she has the  smallest bum I have seen. We went into cow girl and she enjoys it fast.
This had me popping soon after. We then spend a good 30mins talking. I didnt notice this until i got to my car and saw the time and must admit I felt guilty because I only paid for 30mins.
I must admit carly is absolutely stunning, her service is superb and she is such a lovely person. I have never seen anyone twice but may have to break this rule and see carly again at some point.

Location - apartment in cardiff.

Duration - request 30mins but meet lasted 1hr.

Service - Dfk, owo, cow girl, RO, HJ

Appearance - very pretty, dark hair,  5'8, size 6, early 20s

Value for money - yes

See again- without hesitation.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only 

np500

Nice one jammy, we told you you'd be back, not that you ever went away, how can you turn the other cheek when girls like this are an e-mail and text away. She won't be your last , no point pretending you have it under control, none of us have !

valleypunter

Offline Mil 34

Nice one, she's a rare gem in Cardiff to be fair. There's not much quality about at the moment

jammy

Very true Red l have always been on the fringes but resisted due to the lack of what I feel is quality in wales. There are a few who look to be quality whose prices are at the higher end of what I'm prepared to pay which makes me question are u getting value for the price??? but your right when you say a rare gem because she is and her arse  is exactly how you see it in her pics. They don't do her justice.

np500

Your right about price, I'm happy with what I get in my hours punts , never meant to go over £100 an hour when I started, but you soon find what you like and you have to pay for what ever that may be, I just do less punts to finance the slightly dearer prices I pay. Have to stick to that philosophy or it can get out of control.

Offline foreverhung

How much did she charge you for 30 mins mate?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

jammy

£80 BUCKAROOS which to me was great value as I was there for 1hr. An absolute gem of a lady.

Offline HughJardon

Aww fuck Jammys back in the saddle  :drinks:

np500

But we knew he would, he's a punter, once tasted, you can't get the taste out of your mouth .

vw

But we knew he would, he's a punter, once tasted, you can't get the taste out of your mouth .

So true Red ! 

Once you pay you will always play !

dazz1

I sent Carly a friendly message hoping for a booking but she didn't reply! And there's no moby number to text...?  :unknown:

np500

Don't take it personal m8, if she's not deleted you may get a reply in a couple of days, took me a nearly a week to get to the point of a booking , but dropped my lottery ticket down the toilet as the cheque was about to be signed ! Just hang on in there, you never know.

jammy

HJ Always had my saddle over my shoulder just couldn't find the right ride until now :lol: Will take another break unless someone grabs my attention. I do get urges but only if they other something special. That's why this site is priceless.
 Like Red said don't take it personally. I tried prob over 6 times for a meet with her. Sometimes she replied sometimes she didnt (we actually had a talk about this in detail). She does look to see you've had feedback for her safety which is a def for any wg which is totally understandable. She does have other commitments and only does this on her days off. Also she limits the amount of client she sees in a day which I think is good for the punter tbh.

Offline HughJardon

Only jesting Jamms, its good to see you back, and yes your a punter even if you do one once a year, it does'nt have to be 2/3 a week its not a competition, its about enjoying ourselves.
Theres enough pain and misery in the world but this little corner of life is our safe haven :thumbsup: