Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk from Glasgow Central  (Read 2277 times)

Offline Kildoaldo

Guys,

I work in the city centre and like to get some local, it's a struggle with Adultwork as they all say G1 but are usually a good distance away. Any good ones in the city centre? I saw Lucy Santagleo (can't get the link), she was nice enough but nothing special.

DG

Miss Sophie Thomas is 5 mins walk from Central but only operating evenings and weekends at the moment. You can get her link from my reviews.

ickydicky

Erika is at Glasgow X. She used to be GVFM but its a while since I saw her and she has put her rates up and also been getting some stick for being pished. Maybe worth a hh punt as a try.

Offline durtybhoy

I've emailed about 6 different ones between yesterday and today in g1 postcode .they havent the only one I got to reply wasnt even g1 but southside.but I since thought it though and decided not to go and see frenchie.im scared that I might like it :scare: gonna try Paisley now as im back home!
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (AKA: the_joiner)
Banned by: Ali Katt

ickydicky

Your certainly safer back in Paisley than with the French nutter who will want to shit in your mouth. Unless thats what you think you will like. :dash: :cry:

Offline auldie63

:scare: gonna try Paisley now as im back home!
Good luck finding something decent in Paisley, apart from sticky it's a fucking desert. (pun intended)

Offline durtybhoy

Haha cheers lads .end up I never got any. Tomorrow is another day .

Offline durtybhoy

And rodger that link u put up ive never seen that profile before .I must be searching wrong she looks awesome m8 .id eat chips out of her knickers.

Offline oldboy73

I was texting her today roger to tryand arange a meet but times didnt suit, are her pics genuine?

Roger De Her

"Awesome" was the word i used. Thats how i see her.

Theres plenty threads bout her.  If u read them, most of its accurate, as is her AW feedback. (if hair colour match is essential, then drop-it, BUT my recommend is serious & genuine)   Moves around a bit (geographically, I mean), but she KnoxMySoxOff every time.

I go to jelly in her presence.(after she's taken me thru the RockSolid phase that is)! TOPZ!

Check her out!

mavgoose

Can't go wrong with Sophie Thomas.
Unfortunately on restricted hours currently.
Hope that changes soon.

Offline pilgrim

Theses are some of the WGs operating within the city centre or very close by via taxi.  You should keep an eye on the tours section of AW as many visiting WGs operate from the various city centre hotels.

Ive seen some but not all, some I wouldn’t visit again but other punters have clicked with them.  Im sure their profile numbers will link to reviews and its up to you to compile a shortlist/potential hotlist.  There is also External Link/Members Only  at the higher priced end of the market as you are paying an agency fee of £40  and they don’t do 30 minute appointments

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only