Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brook XX of Leicester  (Read 2112 times)

25 review(s) for Brook Middleton xx (14 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Work had sent me down to Leicester for a couple of days so I thought I might as well get a bonus punt in.

Comms: Excellent, all emails were responded to promptly. I asked on the day if she could see me 30 minutes earlier which she could.

Cost: £80 for 30 minutes

Services: HJ, OWO, RO, DFK, Rimming on her, Protected Sex.

Venue: flat in Leicester

The girl:

Long dark hair, tall. Great boobs/bum

The meet:

Was welcomed in by Brook with a nice kiss. She was as tall as me and she was just my type. I was a little concerned before as I don't normally book girls with so few pictures. Brown eyes which I'm always a sucker for. She was wearing a nice little black dress and lingerie. Room was good, shower was offered and taken before.

She undressed me whilst kissing then I did the same to her. Plenty of RO on her but it didn't look like I was hitting the spot so switched to some great OWO, plenty of ball action too which went down well. I then got her on all 4 to lick and then rim her arse which was delightful.

Condom on then I let her fuck me till I came. I'd just had a 3 hour drive so wasn't feeling especially energetic. Had a nice chat, showered then left.

Pros

Excellent comms, great in call location, great boobs and bum. A good GFE

Cons

I realised that I had requested an outfit which she didn't wear but didn't realise till half way through.

Would I see again? Yes, I'm hoping for work to send me to Leicester again soon!  :D

Timmy2

Nice review matey..... Brings back a few memories for me.

I totally agree with your description of Brook  and services she delivers, and yes her Ass is very tasty.  :P
She is on holiday in a couple of weeks time, but I am sure her profile will have the info on as and when

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy,s  Leicester Hareem......very popular this week. :D 

So is Brook now seeing Ukp members?

Timmy2

sssssshhhhhh

Offline Taggart

I wish she'd orientate her pictures correctly. It's not difficult. The crick in my neck is getting worse.

Offline anonyorks

Offline Owwhatanight

Think it could be UKIP members Raddy  :D

Timmy2

I wish she'd orientate her pictures correctly. It's not difficult. The crick in my neck is getting worse.
Same Pics... Right way up.....
Raddy