Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Maja, Stevenage, 9.5/10, 'one helluva whore!'  (Read 6892 times)

Hunghertsguy

If your dream punt is to find a girl who loves sex si much she becomes a prossie then this must be close to that dream. I give her 9.5/10 only one or two picky faults and I mean I'm being picky.

External Link/Members Only

Ok down to basics, good comms on aw and phone. Sexy Polish accent very friendly.
In call in tower block Stevenage centre, parking at the place is a bit tight but plenty available.
She buzzes you in and up you go, its close to the lift but anyway with lots of people coming at going at the flats you dont stick out like a sore thumb.

This is one greatt looling girl, she says 37 and goes to great pains to say she looks younger ect which usuallg has my guard up. She could be anywhere between 35 -and earky 40s - given her face I'd put her at late 30 her body maybe says early 40s.

As other reviewers said very friendly and clasy lady. Expensive undies and grears you like she is pkeased to see you. A decent kisser, FK but I wouldn't say DFK. Paperwork out of the way almost like its not too important too her which is a big plus. OWO is spectacular takes you to the edge and back and shes giot a great wet pussy. She is a size 12 I reckon top galf but has curvy hips so really a woman shape so no good if you like stick thin. Couple of crazy tattoos and I'll leave you to find out where lol.

First slight neg for me is tits, not bad tbh but a bit soft, I prefer something a bit meatier and firmer. Nips are quite small but sensitive and she loved me playing with them. She talked about losing weight but I reckon if she list much they'd go south and saggy pretty quick. But thats me looking for perfect and there's nothing much wrong here.

First pop a delicious CIM with eye contact was memorable. I swear she had me hard again inside 10 minutes and on with the mac with no fuss. I revkon thats what gives her the edge, the classy side is the stuff like paperwork, condoms, ect that make you feel a bit of a jerk with other prossies Maja does with no fuss like she just wants to get back to fucking you. Sex in any position you want but anal not on the cards. Rode me like a good un in more positions than Im used to. Time flew by and man I creamed my load - best in a while.

Decided to get cozy with some RO and she has a sweet tasting cunt let me tell you but here's the only neg I can find. She loved the tonguing and gets right into it, when she cums there is like a change not sure how to describe it. She suddenly gets extra extra wet and whatever that extra wet is it dont taste great at all. Still me being picky in truth I cant fault Maja at all. I only wish she'd found her place as a WG a few years sgo. She must have been spectacular at 25-30.

Lovely girl, outstanding fuck, a prostitute that somehow dont make that word sound bad.
She is an absolute pro and J'll tell you how you know that, I booked her again before I left and I never done that before.

Once word get round this girl will be soending a lot of time on her back so I suggest you get in early beford she gets enough £££ to retire to the bahamas lol

Offline sumertime

She must have been spectacular at 25-30.

+1   -  She is pretty good now.... certainly rattled my cage, I was absolutely knackered and loved it!!!   :hi:

When she first appeared on AW a couple of years back she was only doing outcalls! Think we can now applaud her decision to go with incalls.

Offline oohermrs

Good review, thanks - straight into my HL.

Hunghertsguy

I've only been punting the last year so not the most experienced, maybe 20 punts, maja is in the top 3 and the only decent one I've had outside London. Hoping Girlfriend Jenny is as good as some reviews on here. She's next then back to Maja again after that - reviews will follow.

Offline Hertsgent

Excellent review, must take a trip myself! Have a good time with GF Jenny - I'm beginning to think several of us will bump into each other on the maja/GF Jenny/Classy Jenny circuit!

Offline sumertime

Excellent review, must take a trip myself! Have a good time with GF Jenny - I'm beginning to think several of us will bump into each other on the maja/GF Jenny/Classy Jenny circuit!

+1     Think we ought to have a lapel badge and a shifty handshake....  :D

Hunghertsguy

Can we get 'punter parking' disc too lol?

ramrodronnie

If your dream punt is to find a girl who loves sex si much she becomes a prossie then this must be close to that dream. I give her 9.5/10 only one or two picky faults and I mean I'm being picky.

External Link/Members Only

Ok down to basics, good comms on aw and phone. Sexy Polish accent very friendly.
In call in tower block Stevenage centre, parking at the place is a bit tight but plenty available.
She buzzes you in and up you go, its close to the lift but anyway with lots of people coming at going at the flats you dont stick out like a sore thumb.

This is one greatt looling girl, she says 37 and goes to great pains to say she looks younger ect which usuallg has my guard up. She could be anywhere between 35 -and earky 40s - given her face I'd put her at late 30 her body maybe says early 40s.

As other reviewers said very friendly and clasy lady. Expensive undies and grears you like she is pkeased to see you. A decent kisser, FK but I wouldn't say DFK. Paperwork out of the way almost like its not too important too her which is a big plus. OWO is spectacular takes you to the edge and back and shes giot a great wet pussy. She is a size 12 I reckon top galf but has curvy hips so really a woman shape so no good if you like stick thin. Couple of crazy tattoos and I'll leave you to find out where lol.

First slight neg for me is tits, not bad tbh but a bit soft, I prefer something a bit meatier and firmer. Nips are quite small but sensitive and she loved me playing with them. She talked about losing weight but I reckon if she list much they'd go south and saggy pretty quick. But thats me looking for perfect and there's nothing much wrong here.

First pop a delicious CIM with eye contact was memorable. I swear she had me hard again inside 10 minutes and on with the mac with no fuss. I revkon thats what gives her the edge, the classy side is the stuff like paperwork, condoms, ect that make you feel a bit of a jerk with other prossies Maja does with no fuss like she just wants to get back to fucking you. Sex in any position you want but anal not on the cards. Rode me like a good un in more positions than Im used to. Time flew by and man I creamed my load - best in a while.

Decided to get cozy with some RO and she has a sweet tasting cunt let me tell you but here's the only neg I can find. She loved the tonguing and gets right into it, when she cums there is like a change not sure how to describe it. She suddenly gets extra extra wet and whatever that extra wet is it dont taste great at all. Still me being picky in truth I cant fault Maja at all. I only wish she'd found her place as a WG a few years sgo. She must have been spectacular at 25-30.

Lovely girl, outstanding fuck, a prostitute that somehow dont make that word sound bad.
She is an absolute pro and J'll tell you how you know that, I booked her again before I left and I never done that before.

Once word get round this girl will be soending a lot of time on her back so I suggest you get in early beford she gets enough £££ to retire to the bahamas lol

Thanks for the Review Hunghertsguy.

You say:-

when she cums there is like a change not sure how to describe it. She suddenly gets extra extra wet and whatever that extra wet is it dont taste great at all.

I do love it when a woman cums, and soaks my tackle, and I almost always love the taste of it. Is this your first experience of tasting a woman's juices Hunghertsguy? Or do you think that her juices taste different/worse than other women?  :hi:

Hunghertsguy

No - I've got decades of pussy eating behind me - its the soaking that squirters or gushers get ronnie, completely different fluid than pussy juices, completely different taste.
You should try reading up on that.

ramrodronnie

No - I've got decades of pussy eating behind me - its the soaking that squirters or gushers get ronnie, completely different fluid than pussy juices, completely different taste.
You should try reading up on that.

I know Hunghertsguy. I have read up on it. But I personally do love it when a woman gushes/squirts, I take it as a big compliment. It may be just a question of taste? No pun intended. Do you think that her squirting/gushing juices tasted different/worse that others that you have sampled,if so? in what way Hunghertsguy? 

Hunghertsguy

Sweet sweet pussy, bitter tasting gush.
Go try her yourself

ramrodronnie

Sweet sweet pussy, bitter tasting gush.
Go try her yourself

I may well do at some point Hunghertsguy. You say that she's working in a block of flats? How many floors up mate? As I bloody hate lifts.  :scare:

Hunghertsguy

4th or 5th you won't need much of a head for heights

ramrodronnie

4th or 5th you won't need much of a head for heights

Thanks Hunghertsguy. That doesn't sound too bad then. Do the lifts work ok? don't break down/get stuck or anything? Only I do get terribly chlostraphobic mate.  I'll probably give her a go at some point Hunghertsguy.

Hunghertsguy

Whole place is tidy abd ckean and looks well maintained

ramrodronnie

Whole place is tidy abd ckean and looks well maintained

:thumbsup: And lifts are safe Hunghertsguy right?  :hi:

Hunghertsguy

Everything on the day was in full working order, me, Maja and the lifts

Offline Nagilum

You had me add to HL just by your opening sentence!

Great review, I will trial her.

Hunghertsguy

Look forwardvto a few more reviews on the lovely maja

Hunghertsguy

I take it all back!
Maja's pussy is like honey.
I met a girl today (not off AW) and it was the worst tasting fanny I've ever stuck my tongue in. Man I nearly gagged. Decent shag though lol but no more going diwnstairs on her ;-)

ramrodronnie

I take it all back!
Maja's pussy is like honey.
I met a girl today (not off AW) and it was the worst tasting fanny I've ever stuck my tongue in. Man I nearly gagged. Decent shag though lol but no more going diwnstairs on her ;-)

I, like most, if not all punters hate skanky fannies. I doubt that I would even been able to fuck that one  mate.  :scare:

Hunghertsguy

Thankfully I shagged before I gagged ;-)

ramrodronnie

Thankfully I shagged before I gagged ;-)

I'm surprised you managed to raise one after getting a whiff of that minge Hunghertsguy?  :scare:

ramrodronnie

:vomit:

Lmfbo, it would be easier to raise the Titanic than for me to raise one after getting a whiff of a rotting, stinking fanny Hunghertsguy. :scare: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :scare:

Hunghertsguy

I've dipped the old boy in a mixture of bleach and brasso just to be on the safe side.

ramrodronnie

I've dipped the old boy in a mixture of bleach and brasso just to be on the safe side.

Fuuuuckig Hell!! Lmfbo   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline sumertime

Good God!! I opened up the message and thought you were talking about Maja - nearly had a seisure!!!! :scare:

Just to reaffirm it was some other unfortunate lady that needed the Brasso/Bleach treatment......  :wackogirl:

ramrodronnie

It must have been confusing for you to log in and read this skanky stuff on this thread summertime?  :lol: But Hunghertsguy digressed onto another skank he fucked.  :vomit: :lol: :vomit:

Hunghertsguy

Had to do a return visit to Maja.
Won't go to the detail of another review so soon after first one.
Just say she wasnt a one-off.
Spectacular!