Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help please!  (Read 672 times)

Offline oldboy73

Evening gents,

I work just off George Square in Glasgow and I'm looking to punt during my lunch hour tomorrow so I was just wondering if any of you can recommend a wg to see who is 5-10 mins walk from George square and does same day bookings?

I now Curvy Savannah is near there as I've seen her before but I was hoping to see someone new.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers.

Oldboy.

moosehead69

Erika or paula4 u lucy santangelo are about 10 minute walk from geo square
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 10:47:04 pm by moosehead69 »

Offline mr small

Maisie was in a nearby hotel yesterday , not sure if she is still there though  :hi:

moosehead69

Maisie was in a nearby hotel yesterday , not sure if she is still there though  :hi:

Left last night according to profile...

Offline oldboy73

Cheers Shadow69 I'll give them a ring in the morning and check if they're available. Are they near each other?

Who would you recommend out of the 2 of them?

Unfortunately Maisie is back down in Carlisle according to aw but thanks anyway Mr Small.

moosehead69

Would check the reviews on here unfortunately both seem to have had some poor reviews and I haven't seem them for a while.... Paula is good just doesn't shut up...

Offline oldboy73

I think I saw Erika 4-5 years ago, is she not too far from Trongate?  Is Paula up that way too?

I'll have a scooch at the reviews and see what's what.   Thanks for the help.

Offline mr small

May be worth calling or e-mailing anyone listed in G1 who takes your fancy as there are a number of nearby locations used as temporary bases for different girls  :hi:

Offline oldboy73

I had thought of doing that Small but I was hoping to try and avoid trawling through aw but that might be what I have to do!

Cheers.

Offline mr small

Unfortunately locations within your range will be mostly temporary , Celine and a few Romanians are 5 mins away in a taxi (Dennistoun)
if your buget covers that little extra  :hi:

moosehead69

I think I saw Erika 4-5 years ago, is she not too far from Trongate?  Is Paula up that way too?

I'll have a scooch at the reviews and see what's what.   Thanks for the help.
Yes not too far from there and Paula is down past st enochs..

Offline oldboy73

Think I might try Paula. 

I think Miss C External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only might be in range too. I tried to see her before but she wasn't free but I'm sure she said she was near West Nile St.

Thanks for your help fellas.

JazzMan

Very depressing choices.
Sad state of affairs if that's the best.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:29:32 pm by JazzMan »

Offline oldboy73

They are indeed Jazzman, you got any other gems up your sleeve to recommend?