Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one seen Molly Minx - Northamptonshire/Leicestershire border  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Nigel57

Has any one any experience of Molly Minx?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm interested in her from the D/s perspective. She advertises BDSM, domination & humiliation receiving only, so I don't think it's just a tick everything profile. Also when I googled her email address she comes up as a submissive advertising on alt.com, so it looks promising. She been on AW for about 18 months, has positive if only occasional feedback. So she may only work sporadically, but she was logged on today. Physically she looks my type, curvy MILF.

Aany info would be appreciated.

Offline Nigel57

At least she is online as she has read my email already, let's see if we get a sensible reply or just a three word brush off.

Offline Nigel57

No reply from Molly Minx, I'll take that as a 'no' then. That's why I generally find a girl that floats my boat and stick with her, this chasing around trying to find suitable girls is too hit & miss. The WGs complain about one-line emails from punters and then most of them either don't reply or give a one-line response to a well written email stating clearly what you are looking for. I'll stick with my submissive in Bedford even though it's a bit of a haul.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:39:13 pm by Nigel57 »

Offline Nigel57

Much to my surprise when I logged onto AW this evening there was a reply from Molly. Just a single liner saying that she didn't take a spanking, a little unusual for someone that enjoys receiving BDSM & domination.  So I've asked her to elaborate on what aspects of BDSM she does enjoy, let's see if that gets more than one line in reply!

Offline Nigel57

After a number of emails, she's not the most forthcoming on email, I've got her number. I'm interested to see what she's like on meeting. I might be tempted to TOFTT.

Offline Nigel57

After receiving some further info from a UKP member by PM, I decided it was worth risking and so decided to TOFTT and saw Molly Minx at lunchtime today. Worth doing. Review posted. She might not become a regular but she will probably become an occasional when I'm in the mood.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:14:00 pm by Nigel57 »