Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safia  (Read 4466 times)

GolfNut

+1 to all the above.

What a great bunch of guys. :drinks:

I apologise if the thumbs up offended you superam. Maybe was a bit uncalled for in hindsight.

Bring on your next review mate. I'm sure it'll be great!

GN  :hi:

So I take you either did not read this post superam or have just ignored it?

vw

Hold on Kettle, it's not me having last line jibes.

You just write the last line and miss out the first few !  Hardly comparable really.

I get it ! Your ego is hurt because your dog poo review got rejected and your trying to reassert your masculinity !

Offline superam

So I take you either did not read this post superam or have just ignored it?

Yes I did GN but your reply to my post on Fri, where you post 4/5 lines of reasonable opinion then end with the '12 year old' stuff is imo unacceptable and will get a response back, which you got.

Offline superam

You just write the last line and miss out the first few !  Hardly comparable really.

I get it ! Your ego is hurt because your dog poo review got rejected and your trying to reassert your masculinity !

Think you need to read the thread again, I've already confirmed the review in hindsight wasn't up to the standard certain folk on here require.

GolfNut

Think you need to read the thread again, I've already confirmed the review in hindsight wasn't up to the standard certain folk on here require.

I take it you've not read "How to win friends and influence people"  :sarcastic:

Timmy2

Yeah fair comments but then you have to go spoil yourself with the last line, got to have the last word comes to mind.
[/quote

Last word .... me thinks :dash:

Come on review moved....apologies given

Move on ffs

Offline superam

I take it you've not read "How to win friends and influence people"  :sarcastic:

And you on 'how to dominate'  :P

vw

But your still al little hurt that the big boys picked on you !

Dry your eyes !   :cry:

Offline superam

But your still al little hurt that the big boys picked on you !

Dry your eyes !   :cry:

The BIG BOYS  :lol: :lol: in your minds maybe but not this ones i'm afraid  :rolleyes:

vw

The BIG BOYS  :lol: :lol: in your minds maybe but not this ones i'm afraid  :rolleyes:

Not much in there really though if your honest with yourself.   :sarcastic:

Online RedKettle

The thread reads as if most of us are not getting enough!!  Which is true for Raddy and myself - I intend to correct that for me tomorrow  :D :D :D

Offline superam

Not much in there really though if your honest with yourself.   :sarcastic:

Condescending at it's best  :hi: when you clocking off for the next 'big boy' to take over??

kartrider

And you on 'how to dominate'  :P

Lol, why try to dominate on just a thread in forum  :dash: :dash:? You took it too personal bro :music: :music:.. Just relax.. :cool:

GolfNut

The thread reads as if most of us are not getting enough!!  Which is true for Raddy and myself - I intend to correct that for me tomorrow  :D :D :D

Well I was supposed to be getting it on with LucieBee this afto but am instead in bed with tonsillitis arguing with a pre-pubescent know all.

Offline superam

Lol, why try to dominate on just a thread in forum  :dash: :dash:? You took it too personal bro :music: :music:.. Just relax.. :cool:

Defending my corner mate and will continue to do so.

Offline superam

Well I was supposed to be getting it on with LucieBee this afto but am instead in bed with tonsillitis arguing with a pre-pubescent know all.

I hope your tonsils improve soon, however arguing with ones self will not quicken the process, best keep stum  :thumbsup:

Timmy2

Defending my corner mate and will continue to do so.
Ram you are making yourself look like a right plonker
You are 100% correct ...your review was superb...best we have ever read
Your intelligence is beyond what anyone on here could ever wish to aspire to.
Your determination to have the last word is undeniably the best I have ever seen
We are in absolute admiration of you
You are the best
I bow down to your resilience under all the shit you have taken from lesser mortals
Your review was the best
Thank you for your wise words and guidance in this matter
You are the best

Thank you
Yours in admiration
Raddy  :kiss:

Offline Steely Dan

Poor Safia.  This was supposed to be about her.  One of you boys get out of bed and go fuck her.

(I have something else planned, which I will share after, not before)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 02:31:09 pm by Steely Dan »

Timmy2

Poor Safia.  This was supposed to be about her.  One of you boys get out of bed and go fuck her.
And please write a proper review and insert correct links
Raddy

kartrider

Your determination to have the last word is undeniably the best I have ever seen
You are the best
I bow down to your resilience under all the shit you have taken from lesser mortals
Your review was the best
You are the best

Thank you
Yours in admiration  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This left me in stitches...   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :sarcastic:

vw

You are the best
Your review was the best
You are the best

Thank you
Yours in admiration

Cheers Raddy, made me laugh.

Timmy2

I try my best....... Must be the steroids....up one day down the next  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
well that got out of hand quite quickly....

I'd write a new review on Safia SR if you can be bothered now, I hope this don't put you off doing future reviews matey.

As mentioned he may only be on 111 post for 4 reviews but that's better stats than 7560 for 15 lol especially if you take away 6000 messages reporting people to admin  :lol: :D :dance: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:59:46 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy is a big boy.  :sarcastic:))) 6'4" tall that is not his knob  :yahoo:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Tall as a giant, cock of a child but it does do the damage haha good job we love him  :lol:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Plan ahead to see Safia.
Best bet is to book just after half time at a Derby home game.
That way you get a good laugh for 45 minutes, beat the traffic & get a good shag.
Tell her you've been to the Derby game & she'll slowly prise you out of the foetal position.

Timmy2

Timmy2

Tall as a giant, cock of a child but it does do the damage haha good job we love him  :lol:
1" off being a giant, and above average cock.... but not a 12"subway :P :P

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
1" off being a giant, and above average cock.... but not a 12"subway :P :P
Your still my hero buddy :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Plan ahead to see Safia.
That way you get a good laugh for 45 minutes, beat the traffic & get a good shag.
Tell her you've been to the Derby game & she'll slowly prise you out of the foetal position.

Brilliant  :lol:

Offline Knny

Superam, I thought your review was good.  I'm still learning though and my reviews have been crap so far.   Im going to use the tldr as a template next time.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I didn't think what he wrote was bad and a few comments were a bit harsh, but admittedly I've seen her too so i find it easy to agree with his words....

Timmy2

Superam, I thought your review was good.  I'm still learning though and my reviews have been crap so far.   Im going to use the tldr as a template next time.
ha ha ....copy mine
Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Plan ahead to see Safia.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline themightyimp

She isn't polish and she isn't at a polish club lol

Well I made that original quote.  I have met her more times than I care to remember.  I would retract it but it obviously amuses some............  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iamthehotmale

Back on topic I've been trying to book her for about 3 weeks now and no look, initially she wasn't online then she read my messages but hasn't responded and adultwork booking request said only available for a minimum of 4 hours!
Think I might have to look elsewhere for my first punt

Offline meat_sweats

Tried a few times before Xmas to meet up with Safia, but she cancelled last minute each time.
I've still not given up on her though... Good things come to those that wait.

vw

Tried a few times before Xmas to meet up with Safia, but she cancelled last minute each time.

Or not ! Some people are destined to have doormat tattooed on their forehead.  These things become habitual once it was made so easy for her.  :scare:

Are you a Christian, turn the other cheek and forgive all !   :crazy: :crazy:

I never go back to last minute cancellations, its all bullshit, never heard a valid excuse for a last minute cancellation.l  Could have been notified hours earlier from all their excuses.

Offline superam

My advice to you Meat would be to stick with the pursuit  :) i'd been in contact with her (albeit briefly) for about a year before I finally met her, you'll be chuffed you did  :thumbsup: patience is of a virtue my friend. I'm sure Safia is or was  a member on here, so can see for herself how people come across  :) being a decent guy will always help, happy hunting.

Timmy2

Good advice SR.   .... This may be me in a few months times trying to establish contact and secure a booking

Raddy

Offline birminghamasian

Gonna see her in a little while comms all good

Hopefully all goes well

Offline birminghamasian

Well after meeting safia today i can say she is worth a visit. Her comms are good not a clock watcher at all in fact i stayed for 90 mins on an hours booking (which is a first) very chatty and a true gfe. If she was closer to brum id probably be a regular.  But thats not to say im not gonna try at least 1 visit every other month or something. Well worth a visit treat her good if you do get the chance to meet her.  Best is to try and start comms with her a week or ao before hand as she will want to speak to you before making a booking.

Overall positive punt will be back again soon. The pictures om her profile dont do her justice. Her body is amazing.

skyblueal

Well after meeting safia today i can say she is worth a visit. Her comms are good not a clock watcher at all in fact i stayed for 90 mins on an hours booking (which is a first) very chatty and a true gfe. If she was closer to brum id probably be a regular.  But thats not to say im not gonna try at least 1 visit every other month or something. Well worth a visit treat her good if you do get the chance to meet her.  Best is to try and start comms with her a week or ao before hand as she will want to speak to you before making a booking.

Overall positive punt will be back again soon. The pictures om her profile dont do her justice. Her body is amazing.

Admin - can you move this to the reviews section where it belongs?...

vw

Admin - can you move this to the reviews section where it belongs?...

No it doesn't it was substandard  with no information on it !  Was removed from the reviews, see what Mt Golf said !

I'm with SD on this one matey. If a girl has dozens of reviews on here then a less concise report can indeed be justified.
But there is an absolute lack of any useful information. I wouldn't even call it a review personally.

My opinion: Please say something, or don't write a review.  (Can you say 'we had sex' if you did?)

This forum has standards !   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:01:01 am by vw »

Offline pedro2

me thinks Sky means this VW

Offline pedro2

me thinks Sky means this by birminghamasian  .... VW

vw

me thinks Sky means this VW

Well that's not a review either is it, sure if birminghamasian was wanting to write a review he would, he has done one before so knows how, maybe he could help you with your first pedro2 !  :lol:

Offline pedro2

is that a knowing smile....  ;)

vw

skyblueal

Well, that's me fucking told isn't it...   :P