Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Thai - Sheffield  (Read 2667 times)

2 review(s) for Maya Thai Oriental (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ade65

External Link/Members Only

Booked this lady yesterday, her english wasn't the best on the phone, but was okay in person.

Just off London Road, in the same block as some other Thai girls. Nice looking lady with a good figure, not as delicate as some Thais but definitely not plump either.

After paying, started with a bit of cuddling and kissing, before moving onto the bed for a massage.

Massage was very good, right blend of strength and sexiness, and got me in the mood quickly.

Turned over and got some nice OW, and I returned the favour, which she seemed to enjoy.

Then onto sex in doggy and missionary, finishing cowgirl so I could have a good hold of her breasts while she finished me off.

Nice time with this lady, and hope to see her again, worth a visit for anyone who likes Asian girls.

Offline kingkong69

Offline Ade65

Hi,

I did the £60 30 minute option :)

Offline ColdZ

Sorry if this topic is alittle old,
I noticed this girl came back onto the scene, was just wondering what her appearance is like.

Cheers

Offline Ade65

Short, a little more weight than some Thai girls but not fat.  Lovely smile I remember.