Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How late can a review be?  (Read 1237 times)

Offline bangerben

I've seen a few WGs in the past; mid last year to be specific but never got round to posting up a review. How late can a review be to still be accepted on the forum?

Online collector

There is no rule of a time limit. You are very welcome to post them, just write a quick note of the approximate date  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

There is no rule of a time limit. You are very welcome to post them, just write a quick note of the approximate date  :thumbsup:

+1 collector

jcdmj12

Generally if the girl has emigrated, died or has been incarcerated for the forseeable future, they're a bit too late, otherwise post 'em up with a note of approximate visit date.   :drinks:

yumyum3

If I remember correctly, your reviews are quite entertaining so fire away  :)

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I would ask Admin to move this into the nationwide discussion section, so that everyone has a better chance of hearing the good news :rolleyes:

Edit: Ah, great minds think alike - thanks Admin!

Moreover, I would never post a review if I weren't certain of every detail: people rely on this stuff. So unless I took notes on or around the same day, I wouldn't post about anything from more than a couple of months ago.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:21:48 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline Nagilum

As a rule I post them immediately for accuracy.  If left too long you may misremember something or start thinking of another punt and confuse the details.

yorkshire123

As long as she is still selling her wares & advertising I would think 12 months for a positive & 18 months for a negative shouldn't be an issue.

Obviously the more up to date the better but it all adds to the punt or not punt mix.

Offline TheBerkshirehunt

I wondered about this too, especially as it was only my 2nd review, which I posted late 2015 for a lady I'd seen in July 2014. What prompted me to hit 'post' was the lack of reviews and other info about her here, and her somewhat lacklustre service at the price charged.

Any info is better than no info I reckoned, and the comments the review got seemed to back up my experience, which must surely benefit the community as a whole, especially if the rating is negative or neutral. Positive reviews probably have a shorter shelf life though.

OldAdmin

It's up to you to decide, if you think it's too late, then just post a new thread in the Regional section rather than the Review section.

vw

Just what ever you do never post an old positive review to white knight a negative review, the  natives don't appreciate that sort of behaviour.

pking_paul

As long as she is still selling her wares & advertising I would think 12 months for a positive & 18 months for a negative shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks, answers my there question about reviewing girls who no longer advertise  :hi:

Offline bangerben

:thumbsup:

Offline bangerben

Obviously the more up to date the better but it all adds to the punt or not punt mix.

Thanks for this. Very helpful. I've checked and a few are no longer active on the site so a review might not be useful to the forum any longer.

Offline regular_guy

i've posted reviews for meets i've had a few years ago,  as long as the woman in question is still active though.  Loads have stopped working so no point even trying to post a review for them.  Just be clear that it happened a long time ago and be approximate with the dates

bensonhedges20

As long as she is not retires i would say its still valid