Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany (most definitely) For fun  (Read 8321 times)

Tallboy2

One useless photo ??????????
More pics in a free gallery now, I got an angry response saying she doesn't have to prove herself to anyone , she does not care what people are saying on forums, she's having a tough time trying to make a comeback and is more bothered about her health and wellbeing. I'd asked her to be submissive at a proposed meet. She said she doesnt do submissive.

Offline anonyorks

No girl is worth this hassle surely?

Offline stevedave

More pics in a free gallery now, I got an angry response saying she doesn't have to prove herself to anyone , she does not care what people are saying on forums, she's having a tough time trying to make a comeback and is more bothered about her health and wellbeing. I'd asked her to be submissive at a proposed meet. She said she doesnt do submissive.

If it is Tiff, and she actually made a bit of effort to get back to guys, she wouldn't be having a tough time, she'd be coining it in...she was fantastic.

Iblisuk

That's bullshit Tallboy......not you m8 but the response to your email/message. Tiff loved to be submissive...not a doormat but liked to be led, and she did care what people said about her. I remember someone driving miles to see her and at the last minute she cancelled, when he came onUKP bitch about it, she came on and gave him an ear full about him getting so pissed with it.

It's a wind up the new profile ...not a scam as such just a wind up...bit bizarre like but what ever floats his boat...hahaha we can't exactly talk can we.

Tallboy2

And the profile is no longer!

Offline p3ngu1n

And now back on (...for those who can be arsed)

Offline p3ngu1n

This one's been back and forth more than my foreskin!

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lass cropped up in my alerts today and made me have a think.

Might be?

Offline p3ngu1n

Might be?

I'm not so sure Steve, those body stats don't seem to tally with (original) Tiffany. This lass is 5'3" (Tiff was about 5'7" if I recall - I may be wrong, it's been that long ago). Lips and chin also looks different to me

Offline stevedave

I'm not so sure Steve, those body stats don't seem to tally with (original) Tiffany. This lass is 5'3" (Tiff was about 5'7" if I recall - I may be wrong, it's been that long ago). Lips and chin also looks different to me

Aye, not a 100% likeness but enough to make me think. Also says she's 22, but then again always take the ages with a pinch of salt. No anal on offer either and Tiff offered that I recall.

The names are very similar. Perhaps it's someone hoping to trade off the Tiff For Fun moniker.

Offline p3ngu1n

Perhaps it's someone hoping to trade off the Tiff For Fun moniker.

My thoughts exactly bud

Offline mrjal

It's a different girl, She's posted on another forum confirming that she isn't Tiffany for fun.

Offline dubs

And the fake profile Tiffany For Fun has disappeared again

Offline p3ngu1n

Might be?

She's put up some rather tasty pics in her free gallery ... tempted but those rates?

Offline stevedave

She's put up some rather tasty pics in her free gallery ... tempted but those rates?

Yeah I'm tempted too, she looks tasty. 80/130 seems to be more common nowadays, which is a bugger as £80 for half an hour is stretching my budget  :dash:

Offline Paul1738

Yeah, £80 seems to be the new £60 recently. Bit steep, especially for a new girl. It's definitely not the old Tiff. More than likely just someone piggy backing off her name to get a bit of business. Feedback looks suss too. Return feedback left within a minute of each other...

Offline p3ngu1n

Feedback looks suss too. Return feedback left within a minute of each other...

Very good spot that mate, and not a good start by her :dash:

And I know what you mean Steve - for a new lass, she should be working her way up to 80 from the £60 mark. Her hourly rate is more than AVN1 ffs. Hopefully lack of action will make her rethink

Offline stevedave

Feedback looks suss too. Return feedback left within a minute of each other...

Yeah I spotted that too...and the guy only has 1 feedback, from...guess who?

Summat dodgy about this one. But she does look fit!

Offline Paul1738

She looks very fit. Shame she doesn't have a 15 minute price so someone can have a look at her for a reasonable sum.

Tallboy2

Yeah I spotted that too...and the guy only has 1 feedback, from...guess who?

Summat dodgy about this one. But she does look fit!
Go on Trev, you know you want to😆

Offline stevedave

Offline stevedave

Profile gone!! :dash:

FFS  :dash: :dash:

As far as I'm concerned, this was just another piss taker to do with TFF, winding punters up thinking it might be her. Give it 6 months and there will be another one.

I won't be fooled again.