Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose and Hot Ameera What a pairing! - Marble Arch  (Read 2252 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Couldn't resist seeing these two. Like chalk and cheese they seem an unlikely match for a successful duo. But that gets blown out of the water when you put them together.

I could only spare an hour thank God! More than that and I'd probably be writing my own obituary  :D

Entering the flat I was greeted first Ellie by then Ameera with deep lingering kisses. This progressed into full on 3 way edfk (extra deep french kissing) and I was slowly being disrobed and felt all over by 2 pairs of roaming hands and lips.

Having been at work all day I needed  shower, so after being stripped bollock naked and stood with a rigid member, I grabbed the towel and headed to the bathroom. I took the quickest shower on record and returned to the bedroom to see them both waiting for me, looking very mischievous indeed. Ameera has this look about her that tells you, you're in for a good time.

Ellie dried off my wet bits then they both knelt down in front of the full length mirror and started to give my cock and balls some serious attention. Ellie's forehead looked perfectly fine (you know who you are!). This was a sight to behold and an experience to savour. 4 hands, and 2 pairs of lips going to town on you is something else, and watching it in full HD was pure sublimination.

What followed to be honest is a bit of a blur. It went something like this:

Ameera face sitting me while Ellie is doing things to my cock with a finger (or two) in my arse; Ellie underneath and Ameera on top in 69 with me rimming and arse fingering Ameera, then sharing Ameera's pussy with Ellie; Ameera insisting I fuck her in doggy while she licks out Ellie and I lean forward and join her; Both girls on my cock while I am fingering both at the same time; Ameera giving me serious DFK while I finger her pussy and arse and Ellie is going bananas on my cock with her mouth and hands; Me fucking Ellie doggy while slapping her arse with a paddle and Ameera playing with my balls; Me licking out Ameera with fingers in pussy and arse; Finale with both girls sucking and licking me to a vocal climax, unloading a week's worth into both mouths and then 3 way DFK.

Did that really happen? I ask. Hell Yes it did!

I was now totally finished off, and over an hour had elapsed in the blink of an eye.

If I had a complaint, I was a little frustrated because so much of the attention was focussed on me, and in my 121's I love to spend time getting the girl off. Yeah I know it's mostly bollocks but it makes me feel good when I have a girl squirming under my control.

This was so full on, I never got time to really focus on bringing either girl off even though there was a lot of panting and moaning.

These girls are incredibly accomplished at what they do, I was like an alcoholic at a free bar, not knowing which way to turn, which hole to lick, touch or suck, and my cock has never had so much attention in such a short space of time in its lengthy existence.

I needed 15 minutes to recuperate, during which I was lying on Ellie's incredible chest fondling both girls, still kissing and touching, while having a bit of a natter. Felt so natural yet looking back so surreal.

I've always felt duos to be an expensive luxury. 2 girls, twice the price or thereabouts, but not twice the pleasure, so not great VFM.

I now beg to differ with myself. It's all down to the girls you choose, and these two incredible women somehow managed to give more than twice the pleasure of a one to one.

This one will stay with me for a good while yet.

Happy Punting :hi:

GN

Offline Steely Dan

I hate you Golf Nut.  You are going to cost me a fortune.

Thanks for the review.  All reviews add value, even on these two.

GolfNut

I hate you Golf Nut.  You are going to cost me a fortune.

Thanks for the review.  All reviews add value, even on these two.

Thanks and hate reciprocated Dan!  You started it matey!  :D

Yes, two very good girls in their own right as you well know, and they complimented each other rather nicely:
Ameera just going for gold non stop while Ellie is rather more gentle and calm, though she did raise the bar when she was doing things to my arse, and they certainly seemed to enjoy each other immensely.

kartrider

Thanks and hate reciprocated Dan!  You started it matey!  :D

Yes, two very good girls in their own right as you well know, and they complimented each other rather nicely:
Ameera just going for gold non stop while Ellie is rather more gentle and calm, though she did raise the bar when she was doing things to my arse, and they certainly seemed to enjoy each other immensely.

That was one hell of a review. I think it might have costed you a hell, which probably bankrupt me  :D :D .. Of all the reviews I read about Ellie Rose, she's one great WG and your sentence "..they complimented each other.." raises the bar for a perfect combo.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GolfNut

That was one hell of a review. I think it might have costed you a hell, which probably bankrupt me  :D :D .. Of all the reviews I read about Ellie Rose, she's one great WG and your sentence "..they complimented each other.." raises the bar for a perfect combo.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks kartrider.

Not too bad really: £250 for the hour. They were doing a special of £400 for 2 hours and though tempted I had a train to catch so couldn't stay any longer. I was pretty drained after an hour, so would have needed a stretcher after 2  :sarcastic:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I tried to book these ladies via Ameera who didn't respond for 6 days and just told me Ellie Rose was doing the admin, I'm even more frustrated now! Glad you had a good time you lucky bastard!

GolfNut

I tried to book these ladies via Ameera who didn't respond for 6 days and just told me Ellie Rose was doing the admin, I'm even more frustrated now! Glad you had a good time you lucky bastard!

Thanks and unfortunate you didn't get hold of Ameera.

She's gotten way behind on her mail and is working through it but obviously too late for you.  :thumbsdown:

I'm sure they'll be back together, in which case Ellie is the go to for getting it sorted, as it's at her place.

fredpunter

I understand ameera got way behind on het emails while she was away at Christmas ... though its a couple of weeks since she told me that. Bowie passing away probably didn't help much either as she was very fond of him and I think upset by the news. But I can't say for sure about that.

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only

Ameera's old profile link for her other reviews

Hornydevil247

Hi Gnut

Great to see you a great time. They are great duo  :hi:

HD

GolfNut

Hi Gnut

Great to see you a great time. They are great duo  :hi:

HD

Thanks HD. I believe we have you to thank for getting them together  :drinks:

Mrs HD is indeed a rather cute Energizer bunny, if not a bit of a ditz  :D  and Ellie is just adorable. Both are so keen to please.

Top girls!

Estoril

Well done fella - great review.

Just wetting my appetite for threesome action!

Offline Thepacifist

Great review! Nothing like a naughty duo  :hi:

kartrider

Great review! Nothing like a naughty duo  :hi:

He was lucky, maybe I can't handle  :lol: :lol: more naughty than this though.. Just started Abstinence for next 2-3 weeks hope of booking this duo (pending their schedules)  ;) ;) ;) .

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review. Convinced to see them both now, 1-2-1 though, as a duo would finish me off.

I'm a very vanilla punter, but hoping Ameera can switch to gentler gfe as I am a sucker for brunettes

GolfNut

Thanks for the review. Convinced to see them both now, 1-2-1 though, as a duo would finish me off.

I'm a very vanilla punter, but hoping Ameera can switch to gentler gfe as I am a sucker for brunettes

Very Sorry but Ameera only has one gear and that's flat out.  :D

Book and hour, eat your Weetabix, and take the next day off work and all will be revealed. An experience not to be missed, I promise you'll be grinning ear to ear for a week.

If you like it more genteel then Ellie is your girl, although she can speed up if you need her to.

GN  :hi:

Timmy2

Great review GN :thumbsup:
You get about a bit buddy
Raddy

GolfNut

Great review GN :thumbsup:
You get about a bit buddy
Raddy

Thanks. I'm like dog shit matey; fucking everywhere  :D