Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie lovely body- with undeclared extras-Redhill TOFFIT  (Read 2015 times)

1 review(s) for Sensual@Latina (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only 

This week I met Julie. From phone call to walking out from WG was 50 minutes- That has to be a record. :thumbsup:

Half an hour punt at £60 with this lovely girl was a plan B. Plan A couldn’t get hold off despite sustained effort on my part. I arrived at the sparsely furnished apartment where I was greeted by Julie. I would think she was 23. But who knows, who cares. She’s about 5’2” and 7.5 stone. She was wearing bra, pants and stocking and high heeled shoes. Was she the same girl as advertised? Most definitely yes. She is truly a beautiful Colombian girl, very pretty face, beautiful hands, beautiful feet, lovely dark olive smooth skin. She had a lovely flat stomach that followed down to a lovely shaven haven. Her ample breasts had been enhanced proportionally to her body frame. Nipples that were like scammel wheelnuts, especially after the attention I gave them. Mmmm.  :wacko:

The first thing I did was to confirm that her prices were inclusive from her likes list. Nope they were ALL extras at £20 a go. So F/kissing £20, CIM £20, OWO £20 etc.  :thumbsdown:The only thing that wasn’t was you giving her oral (which isn’t on my wants list). So I stuck with receiving OWO. Normally I would have walked to be honest because this sort of bollocks where everything is chucked in as an extra is becoming too prevalent. :thumbsdown: However standing there in just her bra was those breasts. And I had to meet those boobs. We agreed on OWO. She wasn’t going to compromise at 20 for kissing and owo, she was a hard negotiator …She was very experienced in controlling the whole situation, surely a 20 year old couldn’t do that, could she?  :unknown:

After she washed my old boy, we kissed closed mouth, cuddled and that bra came off pretty quick, and it was not disappointing. Fab pair of tits that she dropped over my mouth. She liked received this attention and loitered there as I made the most of this. They were quite firm due to implants, but felt so fucking good. She liked her clit lightly stimulated, nice pussy action, very moist. Then she gives me OWO. I’ve got to be honest here, it was disappointing, should have gone for the F/kissing. Then on with the mac and she lowered herself into cowgirl where initially she did all the work, this felt really good, before I decided to give this some real welly. Then onto reverse cowgirl where I unloaded into her. :yahoo:

After tidying up she laid on her back where I could admire her body Y shaped. Yea she did look very pretty with that olive skin and a nice smile, hair lying across the pillows we chatted a bit,  English is 50%, a bit more caressing by me, I couldn’t keep my hands off her and she put her cold feet onto my legs…………..Well time to go. :hi:

Would I see her again. As a plan B probably.  .
VFM- The unexpected extras come as a bit of a deal breaker
Positive or Neutral. The extras are a pisser to me as there weren’t advertised. OWO nope go for FK next time. However it was a good fuck, with a lovely body, with the pretty girl I expected to see. Got to be a Neutral+ .

Online contentguy

Thanks for the review.

The extras totally rule her out for me, in my experience if they're charging extra for anything apart from A-levels then they will charge you extra for whatever you want.

The other red flag for me which would have put me off is the nationality.  She's showing nationality as Spanish and saying she's Columbian.

Guy

Offline MrMatrix

I don't disagree with you. A lot of the profiles are inconsistent when dealing with in this case foreign WG's. Its the nature of the hobby. For this reason this site is essential in letting our fellow punters know what problems we may walk into. But if someone hadn't tested the water, no one have been aware of these extras, or indeed aware that their profile says they do kissing say and they never do that as i had recently. What is disappointing is there are people punting and not doing a review so the WG gets away with shit service until someone like me comes along and does a review on UKP. :dash: It really isn't fair as we should be more cohesive as a punting community and that's what UKP is about. :thumbsup:
Yes these extras piss me off as i said in my review. But I've given my reasons why i went ahead with it. Don't regret it, it was a nice shag. :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

This girl in red bra etc isn't the one I met in January :hi:

Online webpunter

This girl in red bra etc isn't the one I met in January :hi:
I should fuckin' hope so - coz if that's sat on your face you ain't gonna hear the tunes from her mobile  :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

I should fuckin' hope so - coz if that's sat on your face you ain't gonna hear the tunes from her mobile  :sarcastic:
Most likely WP. Really pisses me off this shifting of profiles and pics etc :unknown:

Online webpunter

Most likely WP. Really pisses me off this shifting of profiles and pics etc :unknown:
Me too.  The only thing not shifting will be her arse.  The inertia & resultant force needed to move that would be the death of most punters  :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

Yet another Julie. Didn't meet this one either.  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Nearly booked Samantha. Only to do a UKP search and I've visited this one before, only she's now called Samantha and has a different body and guess what looks nothing like the WG I met....................................funny that :cool:

Offline MrMatrix

Now called horney Angelina 2016. This isn't the one I met either although this one does look hot. I guess they just keep changing the girls and the name s to piss me off. And no doubt you will have  to pay for extras.... :hi:
I wish some one else would do a review on this profile- some one must be shagging them  :unknown: