Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage w/ Extras in Waterloo/Elephant & Castle?  (Read 9084 times)

sj3451

Hi All,

First time posting, have visited a couple massage parlours in London before and have recently moved to the Waterloo/Elephant & Castle area and eager to try again.

Can anyone recommend anywhere nearby?

Thanks!

Offline NoHo

Chinese place first floor on The Cut by The Young Vic 
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:55:05 pm by NoHo »

123bungle123

Get yourself to Thai Mint Spa Tower Bridge Road and ask for Dee.
Absolute quality massage , big tits and h/e.
£50 massage and tip for the rest in the region of £30.

r10bbr

Do they offer bj/oral? At the tower bridge place?

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only   Noticed this place.  Not visited - will post a review when mission completed

LL

External Link/Members Only   Noticed this place.  Not visited - will post a review when mission completed
As always, should you or any of your I.M. Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck.

:lol:
Seriously though - nice find! £30 for the basic one - 30 mins with happy ending. That's cheaper than London Royal Massage. I need to check this place out! :)

Offline webpunter

As always, should you or any of your I.M. Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck.
:lol:
Seriously though - nice find! £30 for the basic one - 30 mins with happy ending. That's cheaper than London Royal Massage. I need to check this place out! :)
Noticed them by chance whilst having a mosey round on the inter-web.  Was thinking perfect for a quick session when in London.  Not too pricey & the masseuses look fit.  And ideal as a back-up plan B.  A 30min tit-wank session for fifty is appealing.  Funny coz they don't offer an hour on this.  If the bird in the picture then i'll be struggling to last 30 mins let alone the hour !  Maybe see you there in the waiting area - if they have one  :lol:

LL

Noticed them by chance whilst having a mosey round on the inter-web.  Was thinking perfect for a quick session when in London.  Not too pricey & the masseuses look fit.  And ideal as a back-up plan B.  A 30min tit-wank session for fifty is appealing.  Funny coz they don't offer an hour on this.  If the bird in the picture then i'll be struggling to last 30 mins let alone the hour !  Maybe see you there in the waiting area - if they have one  :lol:
I sent them a text today with the intention of making a visit. I got a reply back to say that they would be closing at 5pm (so no good for me) and reopening on Monday. So I went somewhere else instead (which was shit).

Offline webpunter

I sent them a text today with the intention of making a visit. I got a reply back to say that they would be closing at 5pm (so no good for me) and reopening on Monday. So I went somewhere else instead (which was shit).
Unlucky - least they replied which is a +ve.  I regard an occasional shit punt as an occupational hazard. UKP has cut these right back. I went to a chinky parlour & was expecting it to be poor. Should have walked. Was wanked off by an Asian bird who I reckon fought the Americans in Vietnam. Broke my non white record by a mile. Good technique - I was probably cock 10,000+. Spent most of the time with my eyes shut going through my HL. Will make sure my next one is a good one. Will report back on Bunnies when visited