Author Topic: Finest Brunette - chester incall  (Read 1661 times)


1 review(s) for finest brunette (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline arthurguinness

External Link/Members Only

Arrange the booking 3hrs before. All comms by text. Asked her about what was included from her enjoys list.....after some quick back and forth we agreed to add anal into the usual mix of OWO, sex, massage, COB & FK for her 30min £60 rate. Knew it was decent deal but thought worse case if she is fit i'll stump up £10/20 for the anal/negotiate longer booking.

Very nice venue at chester hotel which added confidence to who would be behind the door. Sure enough this pretty, good figured EE was there.....99% sure its girl from pics.

Handing over the cash i confirm our agreement on services....
"no anal, no owo".....
Tell her never mind, and take my money back and walk for the door....
she then agrees but asks for more money for those services.....
Again i insist no more money.....
"ok, owo included"....
Go through the new agreed services (original ones minus anal) with a view of she is fit and punt is not based on anal.....
"no cum on body, extra"....
FFS forget it i'm off!!

Cant understand these girls at times, happy to let £60 booking walk out because they are either lazy or stupid!!

As per usual i was showered, well presented and polite despite her piss-taking. No plan B though :dash:

shame as she was fit

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Sorry to hear you got the Romanian run around, glad you had the balls to walk, I think they rely on lying to get you there and once your there your less likely to walk, on this occasion she was wrong

If she can't do cum on body it makes you wonder if they shower between punts....I'd guess not

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She has landed 0 miles from mine, so notice you said she is attractive.

Importantly for my needs was she shy or one of the confident arrogant rude ones ?

I'm in desperate need of a pump and dump Friday, noting else required just as a one off to cure scratch my itch.

Offline mikepumps

Well done on walking Guinness, I have gone with my cock instead of my head and lived to regret it too many times so bravo on standing up, gotta say tho it sounded a rather cheap deal to start with, did u have any trouble getting your cash back? I have had the balls to tell the hooker to shove it once before and by the time I got her to give me my cash back there was a bloke waiting outside the hotel door who followed me to the car park, nothing happend but it was an attempt to intimidate me.

Btw her profile states she's now in Gloucester? Is it the same woman?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 10:11:36 am by mikepumps »

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I've walked a few times and had no problem getting my money back, generally because the profiles are b&s or the wg like above withdraws promised services, never ever experienced a wg's boyfriend or body guard ever that's shitty matey, but to be fair I wouldn't be intimidated easily by such a person but it's a joke he was there anyway walking you out.

Offline arthurguinness

She has landed 0 miles from mine, so notice you said she is attractive.

Importantly for my needs was she shy or one of the confident arrogant rude ones ?

I'm in desperate need of a pump and dump Friday, noting else required just as a one off to cure scratch my itch.

She was shy with me but I'm reasonably confident even when on a punt. Cant see her being the rude arrogant type though. Hotel room looked like she is an independent escort....plus it was quite a posh place so not your usual EE hideaway. She is worth a pump and dump looks wise

Offline arthurguinness

Well done on walking Guinness, I have gone with my cock instead of my head and lived to regret it too many times so bravo on standing up, gotta say tho it sounded a rather cheap deal to start with, did u have any trouble getting your cash back? I have had the balls to tell the hooker to shove it once before and by the time I got her to give me my cash back there was a bloke waiting outside the hotel door who followed me to the car park, nothing happened but it was an attempt to intimidate me.

Btw her profile states she's now in Gloucester? Is it the same woman?

She is pretty and know the original deal was a little hopeful.....walked more because of the repeated negotiations rather than her trying to get out of anal.
To be honest I half took it out of her open hand, she made no attempt to keep it to be fair.
I have a feeling this might be her first time as a WG despite the profile being set up in oct2015. She didn't come across as if this was something she was confident/experienced with

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She was shy with me but I'm reasonably confident even when on a punt. Cant see her being the rude arrogant type though. Hotel room looked like she is an independent escort....plus it was quite a posh place so not your usual EE hideaway. She is worth a pump and dump looks wise

Thanks Arthur !

Good review anyway very useful.   :drinks:

Offline mikepumps

I was thinkin the same as u virtual, until I noticed she's now in Gloucester? Cos that's were she's faked off to according to her profile....
Cba driving to manchester for some decent pussy cos Chester is crap, just some average looking women but charging as if there stunners
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 10:09:00 pm by mikepumps »

Ming

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
VW did you see her?

She's now in Wolverhampton and I am tempted for a pump and dump tomorrow since I am in the area.

Thanks  :hi: