Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jozefin james chelmsford  (Read 1173 times)

5 review(s) for Jozefin James (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

Saw jozefin today  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spent £100 at a hotel just off the m25. No real problems but rated a neutral for several reasons: Comms were good by text, but kept waiting in carpark for 30 minutes due to previous client being difficult. Also noticed as I went into hotel that you have to pay to park, or sign saying register with reception!!! No way, almost walked,then noticed you could use an app. Not her fault but p****d me off after the half hour wait.

Went to room and she is the girl in photos, with those very long hair extensions, but, to me she looked harder in the flesh, not as girl next door as the selfie in her profile. Her boobs are slightly droopy so I think she is a few years older than her profile age.

Think she has dropped her rates as she was touring at South Mimms and sure it was £120 then, a few weeks ago.

Punt itself was OK, her OW had a strange technique with a lot of suction, but was good when I got into it, she kept going for 25 mins. then sex in positions and oily handjob to finish. Kissing not offered but I don't pursue it.

Her English is poor, which didn't help, she was pleasant but not a revisit for me.

Back to my Romanian regulars after a pole and a Hungarian this week!.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:39:38 pm by brushhand811 »

ramrodronnie

Saw jozefin today  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spent £100 at a hotel just off the m25. No real problems but rated a neutral for several reasons: Comms were good by text, but kept waiting in carpark for 30 minutes due to previous client being difficult. Also noticed as I went into hotel that you have to pay to park, or sign saying register with reception!!! No way, almost walked,then noticed you could use an app. Not her fault but p****d me off after the half hour wait.

Went to room and she is the girl in photos, with those very long hair extensions, but, to me she looked harder in the flesh, not as girl next door as the selfie in her profile. Her boobs are slightly droopy so I think she is a few years older than her profile age.

Think she has dropped her rates as she was touring at South Mimms and sure it was £120 then, a few weeks ago.

Punt itself was OK, her OW had a strange technique with a lot of suction, but was good when I got into it, she kept going for 25 mins. then sex in positions and oily handjob to finish. Kissing not offered but I don't pursue it.

Her English is poor, which didn't help, she was pleasant but not a revisit for me.

Back to my Romanian regulars after a pole and a Hungarian this week!.

Thanks for the Review brushhand811. I'm a bit on the fence with this one, as she lists OWO on her profile, she also list Facials. Do You know whether these would have been available if you had wanted them mate? Also I do personally enjoy FK, I can see that you're not into that, but do you feel that she would have FK had you wanted it brushhand811?

Offline Hertsgent

Interesting spectrum of reviews on this one - at least she is now cheaper at 70/100, rather than 80/120, which might lower my resistance if she comes back to the WG Mecca that is Stevenage!

Good review, thanks

Offline brushhand811

Hi RRR, owo definitely,but don't know about fk  sorry

Offline Steady Eddy

Brushhand811.

Was this Chelmsford or actually Brentwood?  If it is where I am thinking then for anyone else going to this place there is a pub car park across the road. :thumbsup

ramrodronnie

Brushhand811.

Was this Chelmsford or actually Brentwood?  If it is where I am thinking then for anyone else going to this place there is a pub car park across the road. :thumbsup

I know, I've used it, after my debacle with that poxy hotel car park Eddy.  :angry: :hi:

ramrodronnie

Hi RRR, owo definitely,but don't know about fk  sorry

Ok, well she does list it on her profile, and she hasn't put at discretion either brushhand811. Think I'll watch this space on her for now, unless any other fellow punters know whether she French Kisses or not?  :hi:

Offline brushhand811

Steady Eddy, you're right, it was Brentwood, CM postcode,- Nags Heads car park?

Offline brushhand811

just paid for a parking ticket at the Brentwood hotel i saw her at, turns my Neutral red. :angry:

all because she kept me waiting