Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiaragirl/Jenny  (Read 1444 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lz-129

Jenny
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

A quick weekend away in Newcastle provided me with an opportunity for my final punt of 2015
As always I manage to screw things up a bit, nothing to do with Jenny who's comms were excellent but me skim reading meant the taxi dropped me of 4 miles from her place.

Eventually I found another taxi and managed to get to her door and Jenny opened it dressed in some nice lingerie which immediately warmed me up as I was bloody froze.

The punt it's self had now be truncated into a 30 min meeting as I was now quite late but Jenny was perfectly happy about this

Jenny is a tall girl, in her 40's but you would struggle to believe that with lovely long legs and nice pert tits, she always wore a smile throughout the meet

A good nice bj was followed by 69 and sex in a few positions before finishing with cim, all services preformed perfectly with said smile and a few French words in my ear, fuck knows what she was saying but I liked it

Aftercare on my cock was also spot on and unexpected, especially the way she slowly peeled of the Mac

All in all a good in not brief punt before I literally had to dash of or I'd miss my flight

Offline toon972

Pleased you enjoyed, seen Kiaragirl a few times and is always good. Also she always remembers what you like, I emailed her before the meet what I wanted and she replied that she already knew.

Offline Sar-Major

Nice review Lz-129.  :thumbsup:  Cracking good punt is our Jenny.  ;) ;) ;)

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NotTooOld4It

Nice review Lz-129.  :thumbsup:  Cracking good punt is our Jenny.  ;) ;) ;)

:hi: :hi:

She is. I'm seeing her on Saturday, and if I survive, I'll put up a review.

Offline Arseworshipper

Would this lass be up for Rimming ??

Lz-129

Would this lass be up for Rimming ??

It is but at discretion, dependent on cleanliness