Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls who store your number after the first meet.  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

What do you think of girls who store your number after just one meet? A bit premature? The girl getting too familiar, too quickly? Or are you not bothered?

Offline Steve2

Offline smiths

What do you think of girls who store your number after just one meet? A bit premature? The girl getting too familiar, too quickly? Or are you not bothered?

IMO its a very widespread practice despite some forum WGs saying they don't store punters numbers unless agreed with the punter, I exclude dodgy punters here who have genuinely caused a WG a problem or problems. I use a punting phone so it wont cause me problems though the WG wont know that.

Offline Nagilum

Not bothered, WG's do this to mark which client they would like to see and not.

It's particularly useful for when you want to see the same girl again, because they have stored it and a quick text can book an appointment.  No need to go through the whole phoning up process.

Where its an issue - when they text you on it, some girls do not exercise this discretion and if you are married, then you could be in bother.

jcdmj12

Not bothered, it's another reason to use a punting phone.  I know at least one who stores it and keeps notes on her sessions (she does BDSM as well so a bit more involved than a standard suck'n'fuck), so you don't have to go through the rigmarole of explaining everything each meet. 

As nagilum says, being able to book regulars by text due to stored number is handy too, I work in an office with thin walls and I don't really want to have to tell Slutty Sasha that I want to come round for a  good rimming at 5 o'clock in a loud voice (because she is outside when she answers the phone)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:30:35 pm by jcdmj12 »

vw

Punting phones are recommended for these very reasons.

If I intend going back always request a special ring tone just for me which is my way of giving permission.

In no way should these be used other than to know who is calling in future !

Offline george r

no problem punting phone switched off when not used.
never had a random text except once to cancel a visit which saved me a hours drive each way.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't give two fucks to be truthful, why should I.     :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

Most girls store them and separate them into lists - the good, the bad and the ugly sort of thing.

tcm

Offline Hertsgent

Most girls store them and separate them into lists - the good, the bad and the ugly sort of thing.

tcm

Agree with that, and not a problem as it makes future meets easier to organise if you passed the test first time.

Offline David1970

Problem with your number being stored is if you give a negative or neutral report and the know it's you you will get threats from pimps. Happened to me, changed my punting phone number.

Offline RedKettle

Problem with your number being stored is if you give a negative or neutral report and the know it's you you will get threats from pimps. Happened to me, changed my punting phone number.

if concerned take basic precautions to ensure they do not connect you with review - eg different AW and UKP names, wait a while before posting, change some detail (eg say evening meet when it was during the day) etc etc.  Anyway punting phone so who gives a fuck??!!

Online The_Don

Not really bothered:

I change my Sim cards (and phones), often.

Some of my reg's know my voice, so even with a new number they know its me.

The key is, to never give them details about you. If your not happy about something punt related Walk and never return to that W/G. Sims and phones can be binned. Forums/sites ID's can be changed.

Take basic precautions, see below

External Link/Members Only

Edit:

This is why you should never let anyone know your ID on UKP

While I'm saying this, its also a good idea to never have Incalls at your house.

But some W/G's are smart and can figure out Site/Forum ID's.

Some punters use the same details on A/W and UKP and they live up to their name!

+1 on in-calls
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 08:09:38 pm by The_Don »

Offline Nagilum

This is why you should never let anyone know your ID on UKP and if you use something like Swytch you can activate a new number for £5.

While I'm saying this, its also a good idea to never have Incalls at your house.

Offline smiths

Might get threats from pimps or the WG is more accurate, I have been threatened by a pimp but just told him to go fuck himself, never heard from him again.

Offline bluefinger

A regular girl that I used to see had her phone stolen. Got a little worried as who ever had her phone charged it up and must have been seeing who is calling and texting her.

Offline Malvolio

As long as you're using a punting phone (and make sure you only use that phone for punting), what's the problem?  I'd expect most WGs store punters' numbers so that they can make notes about them.

Offline maxxblue

A regular girl that I used to see had her phone stolen. Got a little worried as who ever had her phone charged it up and must have been seeing who is calling and texting her.

Why did you get worried? I gather you gave a false name to the girl, like you have on here (unless your real name is 'bluefinger?)

Offline Steady Eddy

I cant see it is a problem and would expect it for them to filter future calls.

Only issue is how they use it. Even then I'm fairly relaxed about it as it is a punting phone etc etc.......

Offline Roth

Neal69

Same as others above

No Issues as its a punting phone anyway that's switched off when not in use.

Its actually good that the WG's store your number then as I know some of them have notes alongside your number to identify the genuine punters from the TW's that seem to be the blight of a WG's life.

Much the same as we keep Hot Lists with notes  I suppose.

N

Expl1cit

I would only be bothered about what I am stored as.  If its my name then great, but if its something like, DO NOT ANSWER or BOUNDARY PUSHER or FUGLY then I would be bothered haha

ramrodronnie

I would only be bothered about what I am stored as.  If its my name then great, but if its something like, DO NOT ANSWER or BOUNDARY PUSHER or FUGLY then I would be bothered haha

I suppose from the punters point of view (we all have differing circumstances, some need punting phones, and some don't) it doesn't matter, so long as the WG is discrete. As has already been said, if the WG has your number, then you don't have to go through the same whole rigmarole over, and over again. And if she likes/trusts you, she gets to know who her regulars are.

Offline AnthG

I do not like it that they store my number. This is also one of the main reasons I primarily use agencies as I do not like the whole idea of my number being stored by WGs.

If you ask me to explain why I don't like it, it really is just a case of it makes me feel uneasy. It makes me feel uneasy that a WG can contact me on my phone for any reason at any time, and I wont know who it is as I don't store on my phone every WG I have seen. But also because, as fl0atab1lity said, I get concerned that my number is solely stored as they do not really think much of me.

There are also issues surrounding this. There have been times (it has happened to me once), when WGs have scrolled down their long contact lists and phoned the wrong person due to either having two people with the same name in their contact lists. Or just because they have club fingers and selected the wrong person accidentally.

This means you can at any random time get a phone call from a WG discussing a booking on your phone when you have not even made one. So blowing discretion. Which I do not like.

Another thing, I remember the few topics that have been posted here over the years where a WG was leaving the business and she had on Adultwork offered to sell her working phone solely for the list of contacts inside of it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Midlane

Agencies can store numbers too.

I don't see how any of these are real issues if you use a punting phone that's only ever on when you're arranging a punt.

Depends on your situation. Some, like me, don't need one. So if I get a mistaken call, it causes no issues whatsoever. Slightly less irritating than being asked three times daily if I've claimed back PPI, or considered having double glazing.

Offline AnthG

Agencies can store numbers too.

Agencies do store numbers. But to be honest I would rather trust an agency over a WG not to abuse it.

I know others may disagree. But in terms of Newcastle this would be the case.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bluefinger

Why did you get worried? I gather you gave a false name to the girl, like you have on here (unless your real name is 'bluefinger?)

that was when I was new and not a member to this site. Not using a punting phone and it being a local girl.

Offline smiths

Agencies do store numbers. But to be honest I would rather trust an agency over a WG not to abuse it.

I wouldn't trust a pimp myself anymore than I would a WG.

Offline akauya

Here here   :thumbsup:

vw

Nor me

Would rather only people I ask to keep it had it but that's not enforceable.

Best to have  burner phone anyway and there is always block !
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:39:56 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

Offline Roth

Whilst most prossies are untrustworthy, agencies or in other words pimps are totally untrustworthy cunts.  :dash: