Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CherryRoyal - Glasgow  (Read 3787 times)

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

45 minutes -£110..

Had previously met with Cherry as part of a duo with her pal Maisie, so had decided to meet with Cherry on her own.
Met in a central luxury city centre hotel which was very discrete and extremely comfortable.
Revived text from Cherry on morning confirming location and room and even rearranged to go 15 minutes early.

As Cherry opened the door I wasn't disappointed as she stood there in a pair of high heels and gorgeous undersea set. greeted with a passionate kiss and wee chat getting all the formalities out the way..

Moved into king size bed and a very passionate snog and exploring each other's bodies before Cherry moved down to start  very sensual owo then moving into 69 and some ro..
Soon it was time for jacket on Cherry to move on top with reverse cowgirl which was a sight to see...more positions before climaxing inside in the missionary position...

Quick clean up and wee snog before starting round 2 .. Cherry takes control which is fine by me and move through more owo , ro out with some toys and some mutual playing .
Despite her best efforts couldn't manage rnd 2 but had fun trying ...

Cherry has a beautiful toned body, a gorgeous sexy peachy ass and  is very friendly down to earth girl who can move from gf to sexy dirty minx..

They plan to keep visiting Glasgow on a weekly basis and can't recommend them high enough..

DG

Nice review Shadow. I've been so taken with Maisie and our resident Geordie that I haven't given Cherry much thought, but maybe it's about time I did. Keeping busy mate?  :cool:

moosehead69

She's different to Maisie by ur still friendly but more of a dirty side lol

chico1000

She definitely on my hot list and if anyone meets her other pal Amelia can they put something up.

Offline DickDiver

As Cherry opened the door I wasn't disappointed as she stood there in a pair of high heels and gorgeous undersea set.

These Geordie lassies think of everything. They even take their scuba gear up to Glasgow in case anyone has a frogman fetish. Total pros.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 04:31:03 pm by DickDiver »

DG

These Geordie lassies think of everything. The even take their scuba gear up to Glasgow in case anyone has a frogman fetish. Total pros.

Muff Diving perhaps?  :lol:

moosehead69

These Geordie lassies think of everything. The even take their scuba gear up to Glasgow in case anyone has a frogman fetish. Total pros.

Aye ok was doing it on my phone and forgot to get secretary to proof read it!

chico1000

Not seen Cherry yet but she sounds really sexy on the phone and Maisie showed me a un-photo shopped photograph of her and she looked really good. Still definitely worth a punt in my opinion when I get a chance.

Offline auldie63

Aye ok was doing it on my phone and forgot to get secretary to proof read it!
Autocorrect can be a right bastard.

Offline Courtney

moosehead69

Autocorrect can be a right bastard.
Especially when ur trying to post with oh in opposite couch ;-)

DG

Especially when ur trying to post with oh in opposite couch ;-)

The curse of the married punter; adds a bit of spice don't you think?  :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

Not seen Cherry yet but she sounds really sexy on the phone and Maisie showed me a un-photo shopped photograph of her and she looked really good. Still definitely worth a punt in my opinion when I get a chance.

Chico go on do it ...you know you want to lol

Cherry is here on a solo mission this time , go on take the punt and you wil get to see both her GFE and PSE style in the one solo booking ....... She is good and bad  :diablo: all in the same booking lol ...

I'm doing a solo with her tommorow and looking forward to it .".. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

Back in Glasgow from today until Saturday if anyone's interested

Offline tazman1002001

Back in Glasgow from today until Saturday if anyone's interested

I would loved to have seen her ..... I'm right in the mood for some PSE and Cherry is great at ...but I'm away working and I'm all shagged out lol ...... Def need to catch up with her on her next visit
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Pretty sure I saw this asked on another thread but not sure if I'm getting mixed up. Has anyone fucked her up the arse yet?
Also in response to the OP, does she do proper down to the ball's deepthroat?
Love the look of Maisie but Cherry looks like a safer bet for the full on PSE.
I've emailed her to hopefully arrange for next week if her schedule allows.

DG

Pretty sure I saw this asked on another thread but not sure if I'm getting mixed up. Has anyone fucked her up the arse yet?
Also in response to the OP, does she do proper down to the ball's deepthroat?
Love the look of Maisie but Cherry looks like a safer bet for the full on PSE.
I've emailed her to hopefully arrange for next week if her schedule allows.

I did ask but nobody came back with anything; I'm guessing like me they were put off by the £50 price tag  :scare:

I'm usually on the AW phone app when looking for a punt, looked at her profile via the OP link. Where does it say £50 extra to give her it up the arse?

moosehead69

It doesn't I just asked her..and that was the reply.

Fair enough, I can take it or leave it anyway, for £50 extra, I'll leave it. What about her DT skills?

moosehead69

She's good .. And talks dirty plenty of licking and sucking

moosehead69

Had the pleasure of another meet today with the sexy filthy gorgeous cherry...
Great owo, excellent cowgirl , reverse cowgirl , doggy , more owo ... Sensual DFK and two rounds completed.... Friendly unrushed and went overtime ....

Offline Clattypats

Yeah, thought Cherry was good..One of the first British WGs I seen. Need to try catch up with her again..Did she say how often she's here now Moosehead? Appears to be about every couple of months.
She does really go for it in a punt,and has a cracking figure :thumbsup:

moosehead69

She'll be back next month  :yahoo:
Real sexy toned body and gets fully into to it verging on pse...

moosehead69

Back in Glasgow today and tomorrow I  see.,,,,,

Offline figaro30

"A" is on her list, does she asks anything extra for it?

moosehead69