Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Roxanne xxx- Loughborough  (Read 20957 times)

up_peri_scope

I recently visited Roxanne and have mixed views about it, but hope this helps anyone who plans to pay her a visit.
External Link/Members Only

She is definitely 24 and might once have been the girl in the photos. This was a disappointment and would put her at about 40-45.  :thumbsdown:
Parking round the corner was ok. The house is a terrace and has a side entrance so no hanging around in the street waiting for her door to open.  :thumbsup:
The place is a bit grotty, but not shitty like some places I have been in and suspect she actually lives there, although nobody else seemed to be around.
Roxanne offers 15, 30 and 60 minutes. I booked a half hour appointment as this was my first visit to suss her out and was glad as an hour would be too long.
Unusually and due to her looks I chose to just go for a shag and nothing else.
She was a good fuck so left happy  :yahoo:
Don't think I would return, except for a quickie.  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She is NOT definitely 24 and might once have been the girl in the photos. This was a disappointment and would put her at about 40-45
I've mad a correction for you, I think this is what it is supposed to say. Personally, if she added 20 years on I would walk, I walk for 10 now, sometimes it's not easy to tell.

Wise move with a 30 minute booking though.

up_peri_scope

Wise move with a 30 minute booking though

That's why I do that first to test the water   :hi:

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I've been tempted by roxanne for a while. Glad I read this report. Cheers

up_peri_scope

Glad you found this helpful.  :D
If she hadn't lied about her age / photos my report would be different.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

The body would pass for 24, but I think I'd be disappointed if the face was obviously that of a 45yo.

Offline mattylondon

The body would pass for 24, but I think I'd be disappointed if the face was obviously that of a 45yo.
I concur. The body looks good enough from behind, so if I saw a face of a 45yo, I'd be well fucked off and in my case would resort to Plan B. If she really is around that age, it's a very brave thing to list herself as 24?

James999

I concur. The body looks good enough from behind,

That's no good if the pics are 20 years old though  :scare:

There was a pro$$ie on here once who was a good size 16 and she posted some images of when she was a size 8, she looked fit, but it is no good looking at picure of how someone used to look if they are not like that today  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

That's no good if the pics are 20 years old though  :scare:

There was a pro$$ie on here once who was a good size 16 and she posted some images of when she was a size 8, she looked fit, but it is no good looking at picture of how someone used to look if they are not like that today  :hi:
Yes, you're right about that. It really surprises me that they'd have the nerve to do it, where that applies, naturally. I guess they're counting on the guy thinking with his dick and going through with the punt? And in that sense, 9 times out of 10 they'd probably be right!  :hi:

Do you know what the purpose of her posting pictures as size 8 was, when she's then a rolly polly at size 16? I don't understand the purpose? 'oh look, I was slim once and now I'm fat'?! I don't get it?!  :unknown:

up_peri_scope

To be fair to her she isn't a rolly polly.
She still has a reasonable figure, just wasn't what I expected.
As I said for a quick shag she's fine  and sometimes that's all you want ;)

Offline mattylondon

To be fair to her she isn't a rolly polly.
She still has a reasonable figure, just wasn't what I expected.
As I said for a quick shag she's fine  and sometimes that's all you want ;)
We weren't discussing your ho there, rather, a much fatter one who plys her trade in Essex who used to be slim and fit, prior to the drink and cream cakes.  ;)

up_peri_scope

lol ok no worries.
I gave up looking for pro$$ie$ last time I was in Essex, although it was a couple of years ago   :dash:

Offline mattylondon

lol ok no worries.
I gave up looking for pro$$ie$ last time I was in Essex, although it was a couple of years ago   :dash:
I don't blame you. Pickings there are very slim and when I've conducted my searches, I see either a lot of fake looking profiles or prossies who are 35+ and look over the hill.

xxx Roxanne xxx

Lol! Would actually be quite upsetting if wasnt so laughable! Maybe you saw the middle-aged lady next door or maybe your just malicious and bitter as i had to ask you to shower your smelly-self or perhaps youve a girl you see in Lough whos gone quiet (wouldnt be the first time) im unsure. Not that i need to justify this nonsense but yes house is old and rented with a landlord who happily takes rent but doesnt pay his mortgage! Would you work on a property like this? You fail to mention the fact its very clean too! The age thing isnt even worth my time commenting on! Ill let others do it for me!. . . . . . . . .

henderson

Lol! Would actually be quite upsetting if wasnt so laughable! Maybe you saw the middle-aged lady next door or maybe your just malicious and bitter as i had to ask you to shower your smelly-self or perhaps youve a girl you see in Lough whos gone quiet (wouldnt be the first time) im unsure. Not that i need to justify this nonsense but yes house is old and rented with a landlord who happily takes rent but doesnt pay his mortgage! Would you work on a property like this? You fail to mention the fact its very clean too! The age thing isnt even worth my time commenting on! Ill let others do it for me!. . . . . . . . .

So is your age correct actually correct? Being in your 20's and being 40-45 is a big difference indeed if its true. But to be fair to him it wasn't an entirely a negative review. He just doubts your age a bit from the looks of things.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 04:53:04 pm by henderson »

Al

I Have seen Roxanne a few times and there is know way she is any where near 40 to 45 more like 25 to 26 with a very slim size 8 to 10 body ! and always a pleasure to meet !!! and dose every thing she can to make your date spacial also i can say that her pictures are 100% genuine i have see the tattoos and piercings for my self Lol !! see soon Rox don't let this get you down !! Al XX

softlad

I Have seen Roxanne a few times and there is know way she is any where near 40 to 45 more like 25 to 26 with a very slim size 8 to 10 body ! and always a pleasure to meet !!! and dose every thing she can to make your date spacial also i can say that her pictures are 100% genuine i have see the tattoos and piercings for my self Lol !! see soon Rox don't let this get you down !! Al XX

Sorry but are we expected to believe this bollocks....? :dash:

Tony Montana

Sorry but are we expected to believe this bollocks....? :dash:

Quite a coincidence that "Al" registered today just 1 minute before Roxanne did.  FFS, as least make an effort ladies.

softlad

Quite a coincidence that "Al" registered today just 1 minute before Roxanne did.  FFS, as least make an effort ladies.

My thoughts exactly... :wackogirl:

SSG

I have seen these posts and thought I woukd joind to defend Roxanne.

How someone can say she is over 40 is beyond me!! Her body is amazing and she is definetly in her 20`s!

Not only that but she gives a great service. The best around!!!

xxx Roxanne xxx

And there will be more of my regs who join today too once reading this nonsense as i dont actually know anyone whos a member on here! Could always check out my dvd with Katelin couldnt you and decide for yourselves i dont think its physically possible to age 20years in a year! Im not getting into anymore crap with any of you as iv better things to do than hide behind a computer. Funny how you guys havent the balls to say this crap whilst your here isnt it. . . . . . . . . . . .

xxx Roxanne xxx

Honestly! I feel sorry for you all. I really wouldnt have the time to follow all this shit let alone join in on it! I truly do feel sorry that your lives are so sad its filled with shit like this! And ladies too why arent you busy?! Ever heard of IP Addresses or not intelligent enough to check. Im pissed iv wasted an afternoon on this but trust me it wasnt to prove myself to any of you lot! 

softlad

Im pissed iv wasted an afternoon on this but trust me it wasnt to prove myself to any of you lot!

It's not like you had anything better to do is it ?  :yahoo:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
It's not like you had anything better to do is it ?  :yahoo:
There's lots of prossies who say they're not bothered about what gets said about them on here or their feedback, but the second something gets said about them they post on here and give it both barrels, yet they still say how busy they are "pleasing" "clients" - obviously not. For the record her scene on the DVD appears to be a bonus one and no I couldn't find any pictures of it.

Nottschappy

Ok, I'm going to reply at the risk of getting slated. Yes I only registered tonight and only because I got a text from Roxanne informing me of this post.

I'm sorry, but if the OP thinks Roxanne looks 45 then I would suggest a trip to Specsavers. I would say she looks closer to 30-32. I would agree that 24 might be misleading, but 45, no way.
I've seen her many times and for me she she's a little star. Her apartment is Functional, clean and parking is good, in a decent area too.

Now I know it looks sus, a new member and first post supporting someone, but feel free to look me up on Awork, I've left many reviews under this name on there. If you look up Misslittleminx you'll see my latest review and you'll also see how long I've been Punting on there, if you click on my feedback.

Anyway just posting for a bit of balance.

Cheers

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Ok, I'm going to reply at the risk of getting slated. Yes I only registered tonight and only because I got a text from Roxanne informing me of this post.

I'm sorry, but if the OP thinks Roxanne looks 45 then I would suggest a trip to Specsavers. I would say she looks closer to 30-32. I would agree that 24 might be misleading, but 45, no way.
I've seen her many times and for me she she's a little star. Her apartment is Functional, clean and parking is good, in a decent area too.

Now I know it looks sus, a new member and first post supporting someone, but feel free to look me up on Awork, I've left many reviews under this name on there. If you look up Misslittleminx you'll see my latest review and you'll also see how long I've been Punting on there, if you click on my feedback.

Anyway just posting for a bit of balance.

Cheers
I'm not saying you're not a genuine punter or that you didn't enjoy your time with roxanne, but why do her dirty work for her? If a WG I saw regularly informed me by text of a thread about her I wouldn't give a shit, let alone two. Having said that I swap sims regularly and block witheld numbers so the chance of any WG I have seen contacting me are slim. Either way, I saw a cover and scenes from the DVD and other than the "jailbait" WG, I doubt any are below 30.

At the end of day the OP wanted to see a WG in her 20s (I think), he saw someone who was possibly a lot older whether it was 5 years or 10 years or 20 years - only he knows, but he was lied to or misled by her AW profile. You and some other punters\WGs may say such nonsense is acceptable, but in my opinion it isn't. He also said he had a good time, now with the amount of insults roxy has spouted she could lose bookings - another one that bites the hand that feeds. If she had taken it in good humour or been honest in the first place it might have been a different story.

Offline Daffodil

I'm not saying you're not a genuine punter or that you didn't enjoy your time with roxanne, but why do her dirty work for her? If a WG I saw regularly informed me by text of a thread about her I wouldn't give a shit, let alone two. Having said that I swap sims regularly and block witheld numbers so the chance of any WG I have seen contacting me are slim. Either way, I saw a cover and scenes from the DVD and other than the "jailbait" WG, I doubt any are below 30.

At the end of day the OP wanted to see a WG in her 20s (I think), he saw someone who was possibly a lot older whether it was 5 years or 10 years or 20 years - only he knows, but he was lied to or misled by her AW profile. You and some other punters\WGs may say such nonsense is acceptable, but in my opinion it isn't. He also said he had a good time, now with the amount of insults roxy has spouted she could lose bookings - another one that bites the hand that feeds. If she had taken it in good humour or been honest in the first place it might have been a different story.

+1

up_peri_scope's review was hardly slating and he actually put it in the positive provider's section.

I agree that roxanne's response put her in a much worse light.

And I think we all know why nottschappy gives a shit and what's in it for him  ;) ;)

Nottschappy

Hey I agree, the review was not that harsh at all, just that I suppose I've got used to the profile age / real age difference, so that I automatically stick 5 yrs ono any age i see, and am pleasantly suprised when I'm wrong  :P

I would agree that she should update her age on the profile too. I also agree that her reaction could have been better and people understandably will have been put off, I'm not defending that in any way.

I probably give a s**t as I've seen Rox over about 2 years now, on and off. And I think she's a lovely girl and all I'm trying to do is put my thoughts across, and that is that she really does not look 45, in my eyes at least.

Offline tom269u001

And I think she's a lovely girl and all I'm trying to do is put my thoughts across, and that is that she really does not look 45, in my eyes at least.

Hardly lovely based on her childish responses. She's done herself no favours. Acts like a 2 year old. Grammar of a four year old. Face of a 30 odd year old.

She should update her profile with a more accurate age.

2hotscott

Hi all, I felt the need to join and comment on some of the issues iv read on here today in which hopefully I won't be banned in doing so! Im a regular of Roxanne and have been for some time. Iv spoken to her about all of this and she is quite upset and realises she acted terribly but those who know Roxy well will know she's changed her name from Naughty Nat due to issues mentioned on PN I believe there's a thread on here about it also 'warning for Loughborough punts' so although her reaction was pretty awful I think your all being a little harsh! Roxy explained to me about the age thing too all WGs lie about their ages so Roxy feels if she was to put her true age we would add a good 5 years on to it as most do it's a well known fact! If any of you are in doubt refer to PN thread 'wg s and their real ages' there's a handy table some may find useful. In the meantime give Roxanne a break she really hasn't done anymore wrong than most other girls on AW.

softlad

In the meantime give Roxanne a break she really hasn't done anymore wrong than most other girls on AW.

I think we'd happily give her a break, it's her who is intent on not letting this drop with all these dubious account sign up's to sing her praises.
Funny how the spelling/grammer is shite on each account... :rolleyes:

2hotscott

Sorry I must have missed the smallprint where it says I need a degree in English to post so ban me! Lol ! Anyway like Roxanne and others didnt even know this site existed! Seems pretty good just a shame the moderator seems to want to slate and ban all newbies for nothing......

2hotscott

Just to add the DVDs your referring to are 'Naughty Nat and katelin team up' and 'Working Girls in Action' Roxanne is actually Sian agreed the latter being some time ago but the 3sum last year unsure which DVD you were looking at.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Just to add the DVDs your referring to are 'Naughty Nat and katelin team up' and 'Working Girls in Action' Roxanne is actually Sian agreed the latter being some time ago but the 3sum last year unsure which DVD you were looking at.
I was looking for someone called Roxanne, so, thanks for the clarification. She looks about 35, passing herself as 24 in my mind is a bait and switch scam, not to the same level as using fake photos, but it is definitely misleading to the punter.

If any of you are in doubt refer to PN thread 'wg s and their real ages' there's a handy table some may find useful. In the meantime give Roxanne a break she really hasn't done anymore wrong than most other girls on AW.
Prossienet is as boring as bat shit. Taking advice on WGs from the fat old bags on there is like taking advice on Christian ethics from Satan.

2hotscott

Know Roxy won't thank me for this but she's just turned 31 and her photo s are recent! Ones that aren't she states aren't. I think it's just as wrong for the OP to post what he did as there is no way she looks 45

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Know Roxy won't thank me for this but she's just turned 31 and her photo s are recent! Ones that aren't she states aren't. I think it's just as wrong for the OP to post what he did as there is no way she looks 45
Have you seen her passport? Women lie to men all the time, WGs even more so. Must have been a long paper round she did or maybe she smokes more heavily than an Indian chief.

2hotscott

Have had the pleasure of taking Roxy away for a week so yes iv seen her passport I wouldnt have posted her actual age otherwise! You just said it yourself women lie to men about their ages! Lol! I rest my case!

softlad

I think you should carry on defending this ho, as this only serves to highlight the fact she see's no wrong in deceiving people, both on her profile and here with all these cringe worthy attempts to mask the truth.
Initially I wasn't arsed either way about this ho, now it's apparent she has something to hide.
I wonder how many more will come to speak up for her ?  :rolleyes:
Pathetic...

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I think you should carry on defending this ho, as this only serves to highlight the fact she see's no wrong in deceiving people, both on her profile and here with all these cringe worthy attempts to mask the truth.
Initially I wasn't arsed either way about this ho, now it's apparent she has something to hide.
I wonder how many more will come to speak up for her ?  :rolleyes:
Pathetic...
A better use of her time might be to post her actual age or a ballpark figure of around 30 (or 40). Anyone wanting to see a woman in her early 20s will be dissapointed. I did say women lie about their age and prossies even more so, but most aren't that generous with the truth, also most don't need to bring their fluff armies to fight their battles for them.
Hidden Image/Members Only

2hotscott

6 years is hardly generous was actually 5 until recently! Maybe you should all take a look at the PN table you will definitely learn a few things! It's common knowledge if you honestly think by singling one girl out to somehow try to rectify something that's always been there it's not going to work! And certainly not how it's been approached on here! You should remember these "Hos " as you put it so nicely are the reason this site exists! I'm quite sure Roxy would have had more to say had she not been banned! I'd luv to say it's been a pleasure but it hasn't and I now realise why id never heard of you your attitude to newbies is disgusting and vile from one person especially anyway!

The President

Surely this should be moved to negative or at best service providers?

softlad

Surely this should be moved to negative or at best service providers?

I'm thinking similar, she has managed to turn a positive review into a pantomime.
It's clear any members reading this will be fore warned what to expect when dealing with this lady.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 05:24:22 pm by softlad »

softlad

You should remember these "Hos " as you put it so nicely are the reason this site exists! !

Yes you're right in one sense, the forum exists to expose the lying deceiving cunts who blight the sex for sale industry.
Kinda like the pantomime we are witnessing here...
The main objective of this forum is for punters to warn others of bad providers and make recommendations for good ones.
We do not exist for the sake of prostitutes that is for sure....
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 05:24:33 pm by softlad »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Here's her AW urls in case she changes her name:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All I can say to her admirers who have appeared on this board (presuming they're not roxy herself) is I hope she gives a good freebie. If a regular WG I saw sent me a text saying she is being slated or told me on a punt I would ignore it, not my problem. I pay women to fuck them, not to be their agony aunt.

Considering the real punting DVD dates from 2006, maybe it was even filmed before and she looks at least 30 in the pics I've seen, I doubt anyone will be convinced she's just turned 31, she may have done, but I think there is more chance of finding the lost city of Atlantis, than her being 31.

2hotscott

As I said 'Working Girls in Action' DVD was some time ago. Naughty Nat and Katelin team up last year. Roxy's most likely become friends with a lot of her regulars like myself she's known for some time she wouldn't just text a random client! Why the nikname soft anyway cus it's certainly not your nature is it?!!!

kinky lover

hi firstly am really sad to read the crap written below. reasons being have frequently met up with rox and lets just say if they dont match up to standards i never visit again, but rox is well different, dont want to go into too much details but i would say shes about 25 or late 20's if that but looks much younger, and once you see her soxy hot body wow!! forget about it, thats pure bullshit below, can highly reccomend this beaut. she is not only fit and the sexy outfits she wears really enhance her hot fiqure, she is awesome will blow your mind n cock for sure, she provide excellent pse and more, treats you like a friend and hot lover more then anything else, always welcoming and very very clean. please trust me on this guys i have no reason to blag and to be honest, you get these type of prick from time to time proof is in the pudding as they say so see for your selfs... she is my hot fuck slut thou......xxxx

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
hi firstly am really sad to read the crap written below. reasons being have frequently met up with rox and lets just say if they dont match up to standards i never visit again, but rox is well different, dont want to go into too much details but i would say shes about 25 or late 20's if that but looks much younger, and once you see her soxy hot body wow!! forget about it, thats pure bullshit below, can highly reccomend this beaut. she is not only fit and the sexy outfits she wears really enhance her hot fiqure, she is awesome will blow your mind n cock for sure, she provide excellent pse and more, treats you like a friend and hot lover more then anything else, always welcoming and very very clean. please trust me on this guys i have no reason to blag and to be honest, you get these type of prick from time to time proof is in the pudding as they say so see for your selfs... she is my hot fuck slut thou......xxxx
There's a guy on here who has already said she is 31. She doesn't look 31 from the pics I've seen and she is lying cunt, like you so fuck off. That's the worst attempt at touting I've ever seen. People's minds are already made up you're preaching to the converted, nobody thinks she is early 20s (or at least I don't think they do) and I'm going to presume you are roxy herself. Must have been a slow week, maybe this thread lost her some business, yet she still hasn't updated her profile age. What a bunch of sychophants.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:22:02 pm by Ali Katt »

2hotscott

Unsure what profile your looking at unless your just chatting shit but Roxy's profiles been verified and updated since this morning and her verification pic is on her private gallery! Thought I was Roxy yesterday? Now someone else is her! It couldn't actually be that she has a lot of regulars and friends in all the years she's been around hey! Find someone else to slate cus your far from clutching at straws now! nothing would affect her she's been around far too long anyone who knows her knows she doesn't usually bother with newbies and boy I bet she wishes she hadn't this one! Lol

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Unsure what profile your looking at unless your just chatting shit but Roxy's profiles been verified and updated since this morning and her verification pic is on her private gallery! Thought I was Roxy yesterday? Now someone else is her! It couldn't actually be that she has a lot of regulars and friends in all the years she's been around hey! Find someone else to slate cus your far from clutching at straws now! nothing would affect her she's been around far too long anyone who knows her knows she doesn't usually bother with newbies and boy I bet she wishes she hadn't this one! Lol
When I last looked her profile age said 24, as you point out it now says 31 so, that's a point in her favour. I don't remember specifically saying you personally were roxy, but I did say some of her admirers could be and I stand by that. I also stand by the fact kinkylover is a blatant tout and a lying cunt, especially as she has changed her age to 31, not 25 as he thinks she is.

As I've said before I'm not doubting she has many regulars or friends, but personally I would not join a forum JUST to say how good any WG I have seen is or how young she is. As I have said elsewhere on this forum I think unsolicited texts from any WG can be problematic as anyone can read a text. I also tend to keep the WGs I see at arm's length and would never be best friends with one, acquaintances maybe, but given the fact that a punt is effectively built on secrets and discretion and lies, I wouldn't let a prossie into my personal life. I'm just pointing out why it seems strange and I have no issues with you being friends with her or anything else, I just punt differently.