Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weird Punts or Punting Twists  (Read 1905 times)

Offline SamLP

I had a cheap half hour punt the other day with a Hungarian milf when the electricity cut off early into the punt. It was in a converted house made up of 3 or 4 floors with 3 flats on each floor. Her English was fairly poor but enough to communicate. Anyway we carried on like nothing had happened which made it all the more nicer as it was dark. Fumbling, groping & a gfe session with lots of kissing, meanwhile outside an angry tenant outside was cursing and arguing with someone about how she was watching tv before it cut off. It went on for about 15 while we just continued. The WG was oblivious to what was being said which is a good thing as I could hear the angry woman referring to a few of the flat tenants as filthy gypsies when she knocked on the door of the flat I was in but got no answer  :D Thankfully, she had gone back in her flat by the time I finished as I thought I would either have to wait or do a walk of shame. The WG used her phone to beam the light as I got dressed.

I can't remember a weirder punt except one I walked from last year when a room was split into two by a curtain. At the time there wasn't a punter on the other side but I did hear another WG having a heated argument over the phone which included lots of swearing and ended in her threatening to kill the person she was talking to. That didn't bother me, but the curtains did. The girl was reviewed a few times with some punters enjoying the fact only a curtain separated them and another punter fucking another WG.

Offline punk

Unfortunately i don't live such an interesting life.  :D

One i do remember a few years ago, was an accident outside a W.G flat with loads of people and emergency services around.Spent some time curiously looking out the window with this polish W.G and her friend.

Offline SamLP

You could have had a 30 minute punt by the time the emergency services arrived  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

I remember one negative punt that I had where the only light in the room was a torch. The punt was so bad I don't even think I mentioned this in the review - there were far worse sins committed than not having enough for the leccy.

tcm

yorkshire123

As a mainly brothel punter I have had a few weird punts but one memorable one was.....

Sat in a chair getting my cock sucked (I love that) & in comes another prossie & asks politely if she can use the shower as hers was "fucked"
I told her it was fine & said cock sucker continued to give it her best shot, I couldn't keep my eyes off shower girl as she soaped up & stared at the action during which I shot my load & sucker swallowed the lot.

Shower girl dried off, smirked & said I was hoping to join in but it looks like you've emptied him & stomped off.

The moral of the story is, If you want to join in (to make a few quid) don't tease me with a sexy shower first  :sarcastic:

Offline spiderfred

Met a girl at night in a shady low rise block of flats behind a shopping center. I made it to her flat, it was a good punt. But it was a studio flat, with quite a few tanks where she had snakes. She asked if I wanted one.

LL

I can't remember a weirder punt except one I walked from last year when a room was split into two by a curtain. At the time there wasn't a punter on the other side but I did hear another WG having a heated argument over the phone which included lots of swearing and ended in her threatening to kill the person she was talking to. That didn't bother me, but the curtains did. The girl was reviewed a few times with some punters enjoying the fact only a curtain separated them and another punter fucking another WG.
I went to that flat - Sudbury, right? I got a kick out of it too - fucking that cute young Romanian whilst some other random fucker nailed another girl the other side of a curtain :)

Offline SamLP

I went to that flat - Sudbury, right? I got a kick out of it too - fucking that cute young Romanian whilst some other random fucker nailed another girl the other side of a curtain :)

Yep that's the one in Sudbury. I think they were Hungarian. A shame I didn't get to fuck her as I walked.

LL

Yep that's the one in Sudbury. I think they were Hungarian. A shame I didn't get to fuck her as I walked.
Oh yes, that's right. At least it said Hungarian on their profiles. The one I saw, the young, slim one (as opposed to big tits Zoe the other - a well known BBW) was actually Roma I reckon. She had much darker skin than other Hungarians I've seen. She answered her phone and chatted to another punter on it, whilst I was fucking her in doggy. There was a cute little kitten running about the place (a gift from Sergei?).

Offline punk

Oh yes, that's right. At least it said Hungarian on their profiles. The one I saw, the young, slim one (as opposed to big tits Zoe the other - a well known BBW) was actually Roma I reckon. She had much darker skin than other Hungarians I've seen. She answered her phone and chatted to another punter on it, whilst I was fucking her in doggy. There was a cute little kitten running about the place (a gift from Sergei?).

She other in stratford i think now or was until recently.

Offline madeinwales56

I went to a parlour over a betting shop in Winton near Bournemouth about ten years ago. There were about four or five girls on offer on the evening in question. I chose a really dirty looking girl with nice big tits. Her blow job was immense and she had the filthiest line in dirty talk I have ever heard. Towards the end of the session I asked her if I could cum in her mouth. She politely refused but said I could cum in her tits. So we got off the bed and she knelt in front of me ready for me to unload when the door opened. It was the maid who thought that we had finished.
She apologised profusely but smiled at what she saw. The prossie, still on her knees, told her colleague that I had really wanted a cim finish and if she liked she could stay and watch me finish on her tits. The maid immediately agreed and as I was frantically wanking and lining up the money shot the maid said "you can cum in my mouth if you like". The look on the prossie's face was an absolute picture.
So the maid got on her knees and took my whole length down her throat as I decorated her tonsils and , like a real pro, she sucked me dry and swallowed the lot.

Offline the_exile

I went to a parlour over a betting shop in Winton near Bournemouth about ten years ago. There were about four or five girls on offer on the evening in question. I chose a really dirty looking girl with nice big tits. Her blow job was immense and she had the filthiest line in dirty talk I have ever heard. Towards the end of the session I asked her if I could cum in her mouth. She politely refused but said I could cum in her tits. So we got off the bed and she knelt in front of me ready for me to unload when the door opened. It was the maid who thought that we had finished.
She apologised profusely but smiled at what she saw. The prossie, still on her knees, told her colleague that I had really wanted a cim finish and if she liked she could stay and watch me finish on her tits. The maid immediately agreed and as I was frantically wanking and lining up the money shot the maid said "you can cum in my mouth if you like". The look on the prossie's face was an absolute picture.
So the maid got on her knees and took my whole length down her throat as I decorated her tonsils and , like a real pro, she sucked me dry and swallowed the lot.

I think this is going to take some beating in the weird but good stakes!

Offline Steve2

Brings back great but weird memories guys  :hi:

Offline itk

I remember one negative punt that I had where the only light in the room was a torch. The punt was so bad I don't even think I mentioned this in the review - there were far worse sins committed than not having enough for the leccy.

tcm

Almost exactly the same situation happened to me when I first started punting. Flat was a tip and she used a lighter to guide us to the bedroom. The fuck itself was  good, just the place was fucking awful. I certainly wouldn't entertain such events nowadays being far more wise and fussy. :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:35:29 am by itk »

Ben4454

New one for the archive - was in Germany and a girl mid punt tore into my neck. Then pinned me down and gave me the biggest love bite on my neck. Said she was marking her territory lol.

Toejam

New one for the archive - was in Germany and a girl mid punt tore into my neck. Then pinned me down and gave me the biggest love bite on my neck. Said she was marking her territory lol.

Reminds me of a time in Frankfurt this black prosty with a nice big rack literally dragged me inside her little room as I was making a decision.  Spoke no English but was a very enthusiastic fuck.  That's one way of getting a punter.  :D

Offline tazz

Sounds like she was off her head on coke.

Offline RudiUK

I visited a brothel in Germany once that was set up for different role play scenarios; including a full on medical examination room.  I was midway through shagging a girl in a vanilla (but very sumptuous)  bedroom when the occupant of the medical room started roaring in pain.  Fuck knows what he'd asked them to do to him..   :scare:

ali2112a

This might sound like your ideal fantasy come true but I once went to a sex party and was the
only male there ! A weird combination of embarrassment and excitement  although I did stay for 6 hours so it couldn't have been all bad ;)