Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anticipation  (Read 749 times)

Offline dickdastardly14

I'm sitting in my hotel room waiting for my 11.00 meeting. I'm excited and nervous - nervous to the point of being scarred. Will my entire family burst through the door when I'm in mid punt ????  Done 11 punts in last 3 years and always felt like this.  Does it ever get any less nerve wracking ???

Offline Sonny Crockett

You punt when you are on holiday with your family or something??? That would be complete madness.

Offline MintRoyale

Maybe he's doing the sex equivalent of a danger wank but this is miles more extreme

Ben4454

I once did a out call to my parents house when I was 19. Dad came home early. Saw the working girl walk down the stairs as she was on her way out.

raylondoner

I once did a out call to my parents house when I was 19. Dad came home early. Saw the working girl walk down the stairs as she was on her way out.

Did they recognise each other?  :hi:

MrRiz

I'm sitting in my hotel room waiting for my 11.00 meeting. I'm excited and nervous - nervous to the point of being scarred. Will my entire family burst through the door when I'm in mid punt ????  Done 11 punts in last 3 years and always felt like this.  Does it ever get any less nerve wracking ???

Do you / would you feel like this if you were about to shag a civvy?

If not, perhaps underlying shame / guilt at what you're doing.

charming_red

Is it safe to say the OP is now lying in a hospital bed after getting a good shoeing from the missus?  :D

Offline purple_t

Why would your entire family burst in?!

Offline Nagilum

Continue, please  :D

Offline Nagilum

It's exhilarating, the anticipation is always there before a meet because you wonder what they will look like etc.  I find the build up exciting.

The more you do it the less it troubles you and you learn to deal with it.  Eventually you will not worry anymore