Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~Cat~ from West Lothian - Any feedback?  (Read 1298 times)

Fergy142

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looking at taking a punt but I can't find any reviews. Plenty of specifics on her page although I'd prefer to make contact based on at least one review.

Cheers

Rider

Have my eye on that one too, feedback looks genuine so I'd reckon your safe enough to TOFTT. I've sent here a message and will see what she comes back with. She's up front with what she does and doesn't do from her profile so that's fair enough and would suggest she's genuine, service might be a little limited for some but each to their own.

Bluefin

One for any mechanics out there. Her car is fucked and she will reward anyone who can fix it   :D
No good to me though only does outcalls!

Offline Cactus

I've got her on my 'to do' list, but outcalls aren't ideal and there is something that has put me off taking it further.

The wall of text profile and the snarky content may be playing a part.

Pictures look good, but don't waste £2.40 on her private gallery, there's as much on show there as there is in her free gallery, no face pictures and the most nudity is a nipple.

Offline nike

I've got her on my 'to do' list, but outcalls aren't ideal and there is something that has put me off taking it further.

The wall of text profile and the snarky content may be playing a part.

Pictures look good, but don't waste £2.40 on her private gallery, there's as much on show there as there is in her free gallery, no face pictures and the most nudity is a nipple.

Thanks u've just reinforced my misgivings. :thumbsup:

Rider

I contacted her to suss out her rates & travel details to finalise the details and after her response back to me I quickly changed my mind.
You obviously haven't read my profile - no where within the UK is too far.
so I guess a 1hr outcall to cornwall is fine then?? The kinda caustic response and attitude of the rest of the mail just put me right off.

Looking at the wall of text on her profile should have been enough for me to set the alarm bells ringing, but for me at least... "I'm out"

Fergy142

That text reply doesn't surprise me, judging from the thoroughly specified parameters. Nice pics and all, but there's something about her profile that just seems a bit risky. Either that or she's really not fussed for it.