Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - Welwyn Garden City  (Read 2233 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

External Link/Members Only

Having seen the other positive reviews for her, booked an hour (100) with her in the run up to Chrimbo last year.

Comms were good, given postcode the day before so I knew roughly where I was going, then called when I got there and given exact address.

Location: It's a flat in a modern development.  I parked in a side road just down a bit from the flats.  One note though, if you're going by public transport it's a long walk from the train station !

Jenny opened the door in matching bra, basque, knickers with stockings, suspenders and "killer heels" (she's still very short even in those).  Very attractive lady, great body.

Into the bedroom and straight into DFK.  Then some idle chit-chat as she (tried to) gradually undress me, but ended up doing that myself, buttons too fidely etc, about which we had a little laugh.  Onto bed for more kissing, cuddling and feeling each other up.  Jenny's got great perky tits and lovely responsive nipples.

She kissed down my body until she got cock, was asked if OW or OWO, went with OWO.  She's got a lovely technique, was good at bringing me to the boil, then easing off, then back to the boil.  Back to more kissing and me sucking and tweaking her nipples before fingering her, playing with her clit, sucking nipples.  She made lots of encouraging noises, without sounding OTT and got very, very wet.

She went back down on me only this time didn't back off and I shot my load in her mouth, which she dribbled back down my cock.

She seemed quite up for some kissing, cuddling and idle chat after that, but I had to get off to work.

All in all a great hour spent with her.  Oh, and we just about remembered to sort the paper work out before I left.

Will have to go back some time soon.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 07:01:42 am by MrXYZ987 »

Hunghertsguy

Just booked a punt with this lovely.
Review to follow Monday ;-)

Offline Badvicar

Thanks for a good review, glad you had a good punt. Reinforces the bank of positives this girl gets.

Offline wannabe

I know her profile says theyre natural, but are her tits natural, or enhanced?

MrXYZ987

I know her profile says theyre natural, but are her tits natural, or enhanced?

Felt like natural ones to me, seem to fall into expected position, rather then remaining in one place. If they're fake it's one helluva of a boob job.

robot

One note though, if you're going by public transport it's a long walk from the train station !
There’s a bus stop near by.

I must book another session with her soon. She’s great.

Offline bestbefore

Did she charge extra for CIM. On another review it said that she did?

MrXYZ987

Did she charge extra for CIM. On another review it said that she did?

I didn't ask for it, gave her plenty of warning of what was cuming (boom boom) as I was sure it wasn't on the list or was extra, so was very pleasantly surprised when it happened. Didn't cost me any extra either.

ramrodronnie

Having seen the other positive reviews for her, booked an hour (100) with her in the run up to Chrimbo last year.

Comms were good, given postcode the day before so I knew roughly where I was going, then called when I Girlfriend+Jenny
got there and given exact address.

Location: It's a flat in a modern development.  I parked in a side road just down a bit from the flats.  One note though, if you're going by public transport it's a long walk from the train station !

Jenny opened the door in matching bra, basque, knickers with stockings, suspenders and "killer heels" (she's still very short even in those).  Very attractive lady, great body.

Into the bedroom and straight into DFK.  Then some idle chit-chat as she (tried to) gradually undress me, but ended up doing that myself, buttons too fidely etc, about which we had a little laugh.  Onto bed for more kissing, cuddling and feeling each other up.  Jenny's got great perky tits and lovely responsive nipples.

She kissed down my body until she got cock, was asked if OW or OWO, went with OWO.  She's got a lovely technique, was good at bringing me to the boil, then easing off, then back to the boil.  Back to more kissing and me sucking and tweaking her nipples before fingering her, playing with her clit, sucking nipples.  She made lots of encouraging noises, without sounding OTT and got very, very wet.

She went back down on me only this time didn't back off and I shot my load in her mouth, which she dribbled back down my cock.

She seemed quite up for some kissing, cuddling and idle chat after that, but I had to get off to work.

All in all a great hour spent with her.  Oh, and we just about remembered to sort the paper work out before I left.

Will have to go back some time soon.

Thanks for the Review MrXYZ987. Pleased you had a good punt. I've had  Girlfriend+Jenny on my HL for a little while now, as she's been well Reviewed on this website.
I know that you said she's not very tall, is she petite? What size would you reckon she is mate? She looks to have one helluva bubble butt in her profile pic 3?

ramrodronnie

When I say size, I mean dress size, not height OP.

vw

She said this in her interview "Have also appeared on Songs of Praise!"

If that helps you RRR

I'm sure that's why Badvicar is looking at her !
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 01:52:41 am by vw »

ramrodronnie

She said this in her interview "Have also appeared on Songs of Praise!"

If that helps you RRR

I'm sure that's why Badvicar is looking at her !

So that's where all the pro$$ies go then VW? I wondered where they all went on Sunday's?  :sarcastic:

MrXYZ987

I'm crap with dress sizes, would estimate a 12. IMO she is all very much in proportion. Maybe others who've reviewed might be better at answering this.

Sorry it's not a particularly helpful answer.

Hunghertsguy

I'm back there next week.
I'll return with the info! Lol

ramrodronnie

I'm back there next week.
I'll return with the info! Lol

Cheers Hunghertsguy  :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

I estimate size 10, pending hunghertsguy rummaging through the wardrobe next week  :P

dawsonuk

Was hoping to meet her this evening, but not to be - 'finished work early' apparently. Maybe tomorrow.

Major bumsoor

10-12. Not to be missed best punt in the area by far I've seen her 4 times always top drawer

ramrodronnie

10-12. Not to be missed best punt in the area by far I've seen her 4 times always top drawer

She does look like she's got some arse on her Major bumsoor. Would you put her into bubble butt territory?