Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs and boyfriends  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Donnie69

Am I the only punter who gets pissed off about WGs talking about boyfriends?

One WG I know is always talking about her scumbag boyfriend who's in prison.
She even sends him regular money, instead of spending it on her child - disgraceful. 
Why is it so many WGs like men in their private life who are slimeballs?

She is good in every other way but this. I'm thinking of stopping seeing her because of this.

Offline latecomer

Good question but I expect it's because they could never hope to attract a decent man as a partner?

vw

Stop seeing her then, mention her faults in a negative review, otherwise your not really that pissed off !

Site ethos is putting punter first,  so who is the chatterbox hooker with a scum bag boyfriend then ?

Offline tazz

Never ever known any WG in London who ive seen to ever mention anyone close to her in prision. Would turn most punters off so i just dont get why this prossie is doing it. Id let my feelings be known to her and not see her again. Think some of these women have undiagnosed mental health issues which explains a lot of this behaviour.

MrRiz

I understand if you're annoyed about them talking about their bfs when you're there for a punt. It would make for a pretty bad GFE - the cheating GFE who tells you about it. :(

You can't legitimately be annoyed that they have scumbag bfs though. Everyone wants a partner and I can imagine its hard for a whore to pull a decent guy.  :unknown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I wouldn't like it if a WG talked about boyfriends. It is none of my business as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Donnie69

Stop seeing her then, mention her faults in a negative review, otherwise your not really that pissed off !

Site ethos is putting punter first,  so who is the chatterbox hooker with a scum bag boyfriend then ?
Everything else she does is fine, just this one thing bugs me a bit.

I think I will stop seeing her, as there are other good WGs.

Offline Sonny Crockett

If any WG talked about their boyfriend and the sex life they had, I would stop visiting her again in a flash.

vw

Everything else she does is fine, just this one thing bugs me a bit.

I think I will stop seeing her, as there are other good WGs.

If she is good why not tell her, if she gets funny nothing lost, if she changes you win.

Maybe say you pay at end and a £10 fine off the bill for every time he is mentioned !

willbred

The girl can have the biggest bastard of a BF as far as I'm concerned. I'm there for my pleasure, I don't talk about my OH, I don't expect to hear about hers. When I was 18, I chucked one of my first GF's cos her previous was in jail for GBH and all she could do was go on about him. ( Course i didn't bottle it...much!!!!)

Offline Sonny Crockett

The girl can have the biggest bastard of a BF as far as I'm concerned. I'm there for my pleasure, I don't talk about my OH, I don't expect to hear about hers. When I was 18, I chucked one of my first GF's cos her previous was in jail for GBH and all she could do was go on about him. ( Course i didn't bottle it...much!!!!)

+10000

We see WGs for our own entertainment, not to find out about her life story!!!

Andre 3000

I got turned on when one WG told me her BF who was back in Poland, thought she was a cleaner in London. If only he knew what she was really up to.  :D

So for me it depends what they're saying really. This is also why having a 'regular' is after a while potential trouble as you will slowly delve into each others lives even if you don't mean to. It happens with affairs and it certainly happens with punting.

vw

So for me it depends what they're saying really. This is also why having a 'regular' is after a while potential trouble as you will slowly delve into each others lives even if you don't mean to. It happens with affairs and it certainly happens with punting.

Most normal people lie !

Its punting not dating !

Offline Nagilum

Good question but I expect it's because they could never hope to attract a decent man as a partner?

That is not true, some girls date punters and those punters are on the whole are decent folk like you and I...

Offline Nagilum

Most normal people lie !

Its punting not dating !

+1

Go in, see the girl and leave.  If you like the service return and repeat, nothing more.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I don't want to know anything about a WGs private life. And any volunteering of tidbits of personal information about herself is likely to be just a way of creating an emotional hook to snare you with somewhere down the line. Don't feel special if she tells you about her family, or oh I feel so comfortable with you etc it's probably just bait for later when her beloved relative needs an operation  :lol:

Offline Sonny Crockett

When a WG starts babbling about their family, whether it's about children or siblings, I would just take it with a complete pinch of salt. I had a popular pro$$ie cancel a 2hr booking on me on the very day, with bollocks about how she only just received an e-mail about how her "child's" after school club was not running and there was no one to look after the "child". She just made the whole thing up and tried to make a fool of me. What's worse, she said she could only do 1hr for that day (I wanted a 2hr meet with her where I wanted roleplay for 1hr and a straightforward sex session for the 2nd hour). She only did this as she had no interest in what I wanted.

Ben4454

It's quite simple but in order to fully understand it you need to know about sexual market value and evolutionary psychology. In a nut shell women go for sexual market value instead of actual value. So a guy who earns a decent wage with a beta nice guy personality is less attractive  than a man who is in prison but has high sexual market value and more of a alpha personality. Some women also love a bad guy.  They give them more pussy tingles.

It is not that women actually like 'douchebags' it's just most douchebags come with high sexual market value. Being good looking, able to not take her shit etc etc it comes with the territory. Women will tell you that they hate douchebags but what women want and what they respond to are two completely different things.

In your situation I would of been blunt and told her that I don't really give a shit about her boyfriend I am here to have a good time.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:14:27 pm by Ben4454 »

MrRiz

Most normal people lie !

Its punting not dating !

That implies that we are supposed to be honest when dating!

If everyone lies when dating, ofc they will when punting.

That is not true, some girls date punters and those punters are on the whole are decent folk like you and I...

Fair enough, but it's still not a desirable occupation for your gf in the mind of surely most men. I know I wouldn't date a WG and neither would most guys I know.

vw

If everyone lies when dating, ofc they will when punting.

So you know that for a fact, maybe you should say you always lie on the date you have been on, how many other peoples dates do you go on ?

Fair enough, but it's still not a desirable occupation for your gf in the mind of surely most men. I know I wouldn't date a WG and neither would most guys I know.

Being poor is not desirable to !

Offline Roth

Any guy who sits back and is happy for his missus to be a spunk receptacle for any punter like me that walks through the door is a lazy douchebag. :dash:   Swingers excepted of course.  :)

Tell me I'm two faced!  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Nagilum

Sure and I would agree that most guys wouldn't.  I always make the point when the topic about dating a WG comes up - would you want her to be seen by 5 - 6 men per day, then reading reviews on her of a graphic nature?  Of course not, but there are those that are turned on by it - swingers, are one such type.

Still let's not derail the thread, so in its spirit I will add that I personally have no problem hearing about a BF.

Offline Roth

Still let's not derail the thread, so in its spirit I will add that I personally have no problem hearing about a BF.

Fair point.  :thumbsup:  For me I'm not fucking interested in hearing about her BF.  :hi:  I can live with a quick one-off mention but if she goes on about the douchebag incessantly then I'd be seriously pissed off that it is spoiling the punt.  :bomb:

yorkshire123

Am I the only punter who gets pissed off about WGs talking about boyfriends?

She even sends him regular money, instead of spending it on her child - disgraceful. 
Why is it so many WGs like men in their private life who are slimeballs?

She is good in every other way but this. I'm thinking of stopping seeing her because of this.

You're obviously booking far too long if she's got time to yap on about her personal life.

Sounds like the early days of a well planned sob story to me.

Offline Nagilum

Fair point.  :thumbsup:  For me I'm not fucking interested in hearing about her BF.  :hi:  I can live with a quick one-off mention but if she goes on about the douchebag incessantly then I'd be seriously pissed off that it is spoiling the punt.  :bomb:

On that we can agree  :hi:

Offline Roth

You're obviously booking far too long if she's got time to yap on about her personal life.

Sounds like the early days of a well planned sob story to me.

Usually is.  :(

downwiththesickness

A little harsh.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:07:10 am by downwiththesickness »

Offline Roth

A little harsh.

Harsh but true. :thumbsup:  There not all in a Pretty Woman film.  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:46:23 am by Roth »