Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations please - Alton near Basingstoke  (Read 2310 times)

Offline WelshClipper

Hi gents.

Never asked for help before but have an unusual punting opportunity and worried that it may end up as just a quick wank. I have about a four hour window to punt but the location is Alton Hampshire.  :dash:

1 Must be incall and have phone displayed for a same day call, I cannot book ahead.
2 Drive limit is about ten miles to Winchester or Basingstoke.
3 Must work Saturdays.
4 Does not have to be AW as long as reliable.
5 Does not have to tick all boxes

Any help appreciated although I realise its a tall order.  Thanks  :hi: :hi: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 04:04:24 pm by WelshClipper »

vw

vw

Spotted this last night when looking for other things and thought of you.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

5th Musketeer

She looks almost too good to be true!  Only been on AW 5 days.  I'll be interested to see how she is reviewed.

vw

She looks almost too good to be true!  Only been on AW 5 days.  I'll be interested to see how she is reviewed.

Well the plan is to send in the Welsh this time.

5 days is 4 days to long for me !  I like to book before 250 views, 4 positives/0 Negatives last year from that approach and 2 regulars.

5th Musketeer

Well the plan is to send in the Welsh this time.

5 days is 4 days to long for me !  I like to book before 250 views, 4 positives/0 Negatives last year from that approach and 2 regulars.
I agree!  My last 2 in October were both fairly new - 4 or 5 reviews on AW before me.

Yakhi Dar (or whatever that toast is) for WC   :)

vw

I agree!  My last 2 in October were both fairly new - 4 or 5 reviews on AW before me.

About time he did some team work, sitting on the subs bench all season sipping elderflower cordial !

Wish him well, the limited area he wants seems barren.

Offline Danj89

My gut feeling is that this one will not be a good punt. Very similar style profile to cute chantal (already a negative review on here), same prices and flips between Portsmouth and Basingstoke.

Offline SJ772

Wow, looks stunning straight onto the HL, not going to have the funds to punt until end of Feb but may give her a try then.

Offline madeinwales56

Hi gents.

Never asked for help before but have an unusual punting opportunity and worried that it may end up as just a quick wank. I have about a four hour window to punt but the location is Alton Hampshire.  :dash:

1 Must be incall and have phone displayed for a same day call, I cannot book ahead.
2 Drive limit is about ten miles to Winchester or Basingstoke.
3 Must work Saturdays.
4 Does not have to be AW as long as reliable.
5 Does not have to tick all boxes

Any help appreciated although I realise its a tall order.  Thanks  :hi: :hi: :thumbsup:

Hiya butty. Have you done a search on aw for your specific requirements in terms of distance, services, age etc?
Just one thing. You won't know the prossies who work on Saturdays until you do a search on the day to see who is showing the green available today flag. Let's hope the boys on this regional board come to your aid.
Just another thing. How about putting a reverse booking type post on UKE regional board. I was reading a thread about this very subject over there just now.
Good luck lovely boy.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:07:55 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline WelshClipper

Hiya butty. Have you done a search on aw for your specific requirements in terms of distance, services, age etc?
Just one thing. You won't know the prossies who work on Saturdays until you do a search on the day to see who is showing the green available today flag. Let's hope the boys on this regional board come to your aid.
Just another thing. How about putting a reverse booking type post on UKE regional board. I was reading a thread about this very subject over there just now.
Good luck lovely boy.

My plan B was just to search Basingstoke and see what is there then check them on the morning. Trust me, if I didn't have company and limited times, I would be off to Southampton in a shot. 

The reason behind my post was for the hidden gems, sometimes guys living locally will 'know' of someone who would fit the bill. I am pretty sure I am going to have to go to Basingstoke but won't have time to go further.

I still have 2 weeks to build a dosier  :thumbsup:

Offline WelshClipper

She is the first one in my list, but I will obviously need at least 3 so still hunting in between sipping elderflower cordial  :drinks:

Offline WelshClipper

I am fine with new girls with little or no feedback, and I realise I may end up with a wank. But the Welsh contingent in deepest Hampshire has an exotic twist to it

Iechyd da  :drinks:    ( not correcting your very good spelling attempt you understand  :thumbsup:)

Offline WelshClipper

About time he did some team work, sitting on the subs bench all season sipping elderflower cordial !

Wish him well, the limited area he wants seems barren.

The M4 corridor out of London is one of the richest punting grounds, trouble is once you get down to Alton the roads are TBH just country roads and the time it takes to get to a decent road has to be taken into account. Tis the beauty and curse of rural areas and why I am keeping myself to 10 mile travel tops.

Thanks VW, this post already bearing fruit. :thumbsup:

Offline WelshClipper

My gut feeling is that this one will not be a good punt. Very similar style profile to cute chantal (already a negative review on here), same prices and flips between Portsmouth and Basingstoke.

Your mission, should you take it Mr Dan, is to come up with one plan B for me  :thumbsup:

5th Musketeer

I am fine with new girls with little or no feedback, and I realise I may end up with a wank. But the Welsh contingent in deepest Hampshire has an exotic twist to it

Iechyd da  :drinks:    ( not correcting your very good spelling attempt you understand  :thumbsup:)
Thanks for the spelling - I have frequently used that toast but I have never known how to spell it so appreciate the information.  :)

Look forward to your review - if you are successful with that young one. Good luck. :thumbsup:)

Offline WelshClipper

Thanks for the spelling - I have frequently used that toast but I have never known how to spell it so appreciate the information.  :)

Look forward to your review - if you are successful with that young one. Good luck. :thumbsup:)

Guaranteed. But if it ends up a wank I might skip it.  :lol: :D

Offline madeinwales56

Guaranteed. But if it ends up a wank I might skip it.  :lol: :D

If you do have to resort to that be sure to post a review ...

Offline WelshClipper

If you do have to resort to that be sure to post a review ...

That is what I feared.... :vomit:

Offline Private Parts

Spotted this last night when looking for other things and thought of you.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Check aw now chaps. Spot the difference. Review in the review section and it's a F- :scare:
PP

5th Musketeer

Thanks for that review PP - you certainly DID TOFTT and you deserve a big gold star.  I assume you are not going to post FB on her profile, so it will be interesting to read any FB she does get in future.

vw

What a shame she is crap mas indicated by PP review, much respect for being a team player, I love the pioneers of punting and those that try someone new !

Review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83573.new#new

Offline WelshClipper

Just to let you great guys know. Hope springs eternal.

News I am keeping close to my chest..... but I will report back. I swear.

Just don't want to jinx    all good all good  :D

5th Musketeer

Just to let you great guys know. Hope springs eternal.

News I am keeping close to my chest..... but I will report back. I swear.

Just don't want to jinx    all good all good  :D
Good luck - I await your review with bated breath!   :thumbsup:

Offline thekman100

Ah man, the WHOLE area from alton/stokes/camberley/guildford is fooking shite at the moment. If i do a search for 10 miles in my area for £80 for 30 mins it is full of barebacking romanians with crap false profiles and a few older ladies who aren't for me.

I've not punted locally for about 3 weeks now. It's bloody unhealthy for my balls but healthy for my bank balance!

Anyone decent who comes into this area at a decent price is going to clean up and be shagged silly!

Offline Stevie7

Naughty Amelia I in Basingstoke at the moment and she's pretty awesome. Hoping to see her myself before she moves on

Offline WelshClipper

Naughty Amelia I in Basingstoke at the moment and she's pretty awesome. Hoping to see her myself before she moves on

I have her in my sights cos although she tours, she seems to often be in that area.

Fingers crossed ... oh and thanks for the recom.