Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stevenage MILFs - feedback pls on Please Louise, Sexy Maja, sky rainbows  (Read 2300 times)

Hunghertsguy

Looking to blow some hard earned cash on gfe style MILFs in Stevenage area.
Anyone got any specific feedback on:
Please Louise
Sexy_Maja
Sky Rainbows

Not to interested in flowery feedback 'shes so wonderful' ect
More what she does, whats extras, vfm, specially love OWO, CIM, Anal
If you no they do BB let me no as Ill prob give them a miss then, cheers.

If you no any other good GFE MILFS say within 30 minutes of Stevenage thats gd to.
Cheers buddies. If you got Qs on anyone I left review on just pm me or on post and Ill hit you up with details.

Offline madeinwales56

Looking to blow some hard earned cash on gfe style MILFs in Stevenage area.
Anyone got any specific feedback on:
Please Louise
Sexy_Maja
Sky Rainbows

Not to interested in flowery feedback 'shes so wonderful' ect
More what she does, whats extras, vfm, specially love OWO, CIM, Anal
If you no they do BB let me no as Ill prob give them a miss then, cheers.

If you no any other good GFE MILFS say within 30 minutes of Stevenage thats gd to.
Cheers buddies. If you got Qs on anyone I left review on just pm me or on post and Ill hit you up with details.

Look in the reviews section or post links to the prossies you mention. As far as other suggestions, do a search, put up links and, if you're lucky, other members might hit you up with a comment then you can ask your own Qs. Cheers buddy ...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:44:02 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline Hertsgent

Agree with comment above

Haven't seen any of these 3, but has to be sexy maja if you read the reviews - scoping a sortie that way myself  :crazy:

Hunghertsguy

Yep leaning that way myself but a few too many lovey-dovey reviews for my liking.
Could do with a straightforward punter-reviews-a-prossie review
Like to know some nitty gritty if poss beford blowing my wad on her.
She's a pricey 30 mins

Offline Hertsgent

In my opinion....correct on the expensive for 30 mins (the hour is better rate at 120). Two reviews, one by a new person, other by sumertime (trusty provider of good reviews   :))

Not sure exactly what you look for, but Classy Jenny appears once a month (this week), mid 30s, Czech, but not Milf. Hottie honey is very nice too (saw her pre UKP - not my type but nice person and good laugh)

Hunghertsguy

Thanks for feedback will bare them
In mind - still interested in feedback on the others tho
Cheers

Hunghertsguy

Review now posted for Sexy_Maja.
5* prossie.

Offline sumertime

I could have sworn that I did a review on my meeting with Please_Louise but noting is found (Argh.. senility is here!!)

External Link/Members Only

However, I saw her early summer in a Stevenage Hotel. Unlike most in-call she met me at the door fully dressed in a summer floral dress [different] and she was a little cool to start. Felt a little like knocking off a neighbour's wife in a way. She did her best to avoid lip contact but once she warmed up she was fine - so I would have given her a "positive".

Not in the same class as Maja, WG Jenny or Hottie Honey.  If want a treat, look up SuziLi!!   :hi:

Hunghertsguy

Cheers sumertime, the HL is growing!

Offline sumertime

I knew I had done a review of Louise... probably a PC glitch! So here it is:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83823.0

Hope it helps... :hi:

Shaunsmith27

Am looking at seeing maja is she worth a punt? Love milfs

MrXYZ987

Am looking at seeing maja is she worth a punt? Love milfs

Put her 7 digit aw number in the search bar at the top and it'll bring up (any) reviews for her. Tis not difficult to do your own search to start with. Then you can ask some more specific questions.

Shaunsmith27

Ah ok cheers, she looks Gd. Has anyone punted with her recently!

Offline unclepokey

Louise is a total no no if you require kissing. And a bit cold generally IMHO -
Uncle Pokey

Offline unclepokey

Sky Rainbows (Sadie) on the other hand is a joy. Seen her twice and had a great time.
Hope this helps
UP

Shaunsmith27

What's maja face like, and figure compared to photos? Also does she give Gf experience