Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Extremely new!  (Read 1200 times)

Bossman1

So ....I stubled across this site not long ago and now I'm hooked on it studying reviews and doing my research on girls, never punted before only mid 20s and very nervous about it all but very keen to get started! Will also be happy to chip in my reviews and advice etc as I go...
Don't want to be shot down in flames like other newbies have been by the experienced ones! Give me time to get there!
Having a specific type of girl that's rather athletic looking or just generally looks after herself with some tattoos ... Came across one when I first started reading reviews "sexy horny tammy" lots of good reviews but tried contacting her via text and also a/w email no response, seems to always be on holiday! Also like the look of "harmony rose" sorry I'll add links later. Any advice on any specific girl in that type of category to start of with?  Not looking to be spoon fed just some advice or even point me in the right direction!
As there is no saunnas close to me in glasgow anymore do I o for a W/G or try a massage from gumtree/Craigslist etc first ?

Any advice would be appreciated. 

moosehead69

Read the punting wiki and take note of the tips punting phone etc..

Tammy tours occasionally and isn't based in Glasgow as she's from Hungary

Offline Happyjose

Might be an idea to not be too fussy the first time. Book a reviewed (on here) girl of the general type that attracts you, go and make your punting bones, and then hone your skills with time.

Offline auldie63

Welcome to the fray.
Just a word to say that Gumtree & Craigs is full of false and misleading profiles, Viva St. is full of pics of stunning women but you stand a better chance of winning the lottery than having her open the door to you, if you do go on there take care!
AW also has it’s share of false and misrepresenting stuff too but not as bad mibbe as the others.
I would simply advise you to pick some on AW then search here for reviews and hopefully get a safe punt that way.
Some of the better girls will not see a newbie who has no feedback sadly, but the only way to get it is maybe not be too fussy to build some up.

I can recommend

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maria ain’t the most beautiful facially but what a body! Advertises just massage but I ain’t been able to get her stop at that yet!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There has been more than enough said about this cracker on here.

If all else fails remember the return fare on the bus to Sauna City is bloody cheap and only an hour each way.

Glasgowman69

Aye have a read at the punting Tips as shadow69 said good idea to get a different phone especially is you have a Mrs and if you ever do get a shite punt name and shame we are all in the same game here happy hunting

Offline guns

Can recommend Harmony Rose . Lovely body and pretty . Doesn't do owo but is a great wee shag and vfm at £50  :thumbsup:

Ben4454

Might I suggest reading A LOT of positive and negative reviews on the site. It will give you an idea of what is a shit service and what is considered good. It will also give you some experience on what to expect on a punt. I think before diving in just read some posts and get to know the scene a bit. Stay away from Romanians unless they have 2 + positive reviews on here.

Bossman1

Appreciate all the replys! Your right I'll not be too fussy just now and just start off somewhere vfm and safe and work on it from there, will take all advice on board and hopefully be back on the next week with a review or 2! A drive to the capital might be a better option for the first time! Harmony rose is on my list!! Will try Maria too read plenty on her to, not to fussed on the facial looks, be in touch! Thanks again for welcoming me into be fray.

Offline Poopster

It's times like this I miss Ronnie.   :cry:

Offline DickDiver

Ah. I met her once years ago. Nice lassie for a Fife punt.