Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond in the ruff  (Read 4216 times)

23 review(s) for Diamondintheruff xx (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

rodjaneandfreddy

diamond in the ruff

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Went to see vicky last year, i have tried to return since but i was told she no longer provided in calls which is a shame. i noticed there are several reviews on vicky so will keep it short else i will just be repeating what other people have said.

Pictures of vicky are accurate, slim sexy dark haired girl definitely doesn't look 30 she looks much younger in a nut shell fit as fuck!

she fucks like an animal , sucks cock as if she hasn't eaten in days and fucking loves it up the ars my god she can take a pounding. vicky blew my mind and i blew my load several times she was so hungry for cum she milked as much as she could out of me right till the end of our time.

everything on her likes list is offered kissing owo anal cim plus more. not a clock watcher either.  utterly filthy vicky is top class and very horny.

Would I recommend? fuck yes

Would I return? I'm trying to as soon as she has an in call!

GBush

Great review always wanted to punt with her.  When I'm in East Mids I can do out call

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only

'Include contact details for the WG, in the form of the reference code that you will find at the bottom of her Adultwork profile.' This allows reviews to be linked, and includes your review in the total.

Great review of a girl who is, as you say, a real hot fuck.

Timmy2

By all accounts she will be doing incalls from Mandys flats during Feb and March while Mandy is taking a break (info on uke)
Raddy

rodjaneandfreddy

External Link/Members Only

'Include contact details for the WG, in the form of the reference code that you will find at the bottom of her Adultwork profile.' This allows reviews to be linked, and includes your review in the total.

Great review of a girl who is, as you say, a real hot fuck.

Thank you for adding link, using phone for discretion and aw is blocked for some reason .

rodjaneandfreddy

By all accounts she will be doing incalls from Mandys flats during Feb and March while Mandy is taking a break (info on uke)
Raddy

Have not met Mandy yet, but on my 'to do list', have a punt booked later on today in Leicester,  review too follow

Online j122

She updates hotel incalls quite often while she's been looking for a new permanent abode

'Booked in at a hotel for in-call appointments from 4pm on Thursday 14th & Sunday 17th January on the London road (Arena) area of Nottingham and Wednesday 20th January in the West Bridgford 'NG2' area of Nottingham, until midday on the following days. Email for booking requests!'

Offline Corsaire

Thank you for adding link, using phone for discretion and aw is blocked for some reason .
The phone blocking of AW is probably down to your network provider wanting confirmation from you that it is ok to access adult sites. Perhaps you can look on their web site, or, brazenly ring them up and challenge them about it, tell them you are an adult and want to be able to see what's on those sites without being censored by them.
Just trying to be helpful.

Online j122

If it's a new sim/phone then adult/gambling sites are blocked by default, you'll have to ask them to lift it or see if you can do it online.

Offline mf_1101

Went to see her a few weeks back, definitely worth the wait and the money. One of the best punts I ever had, when girls are so well reviewed here you know you're in for a good time with cash well spent. A+  :drinks:

Offline Zackman22

diamond in the ruff

[Link added by admin]

Went to see vicky last year, i have tried to return since but i was told she no longer provided in calls which is a shame. i noticed there are several reviews on vicky so will keep it short else i will just be repeating what other people have said.

Any girl that’s like this her now days? haven’t had a punt as good since her

Pictures of vicky are accurate, slim sexy dark haired girl definitely doesn't look 30 she looks much younger in a nut shell fit as fuck!

she fucks like an animal , sucks cock as if she hasn't eaten in days and fucking loves it up the ars my god she can take a pounding. vicky blew my mind and i blew my load several times she was so hungry for cum she milked as much as she could out of me right till the end of our time.

everything on her likes list is offered kissing owo anal cim plus more. not a clock watcher either.  utterly filthy vicky is top class and very horny.

Would I recommend? fuck yes

Banned reason: Warned 12 months ago but never off the site but no intention of contributing
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GoldTop

What is your point here Zackman?

Offline Splicer69

Ffs, this thread is from 2016  :hi:  :timeout:

Online Ipunter

I was mildly excited, because she was on my to do list, but never got round to her

Offline Nottsgent88

Damn, for a brief moment there I thought she'd come out of retirement lol