Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok to pattaya transfer  (Read 1677 times)

Spanky_bum_time

Looking for advice..
Putting together a solo trip to pattaya..
Flying to Bangkok and staying in pattaya..
Is it possible to fix transfer in advance?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Is it possible to fix transfer in advance?

Yes ----------------- Mr T

External Link/Members Only

You will need to tell them your airline, flight number, date and estimated time of arrival.

You also tell them your full name that will be held up by the driver when you come through customs.

Also let them know which hotel you will be staying.

Offline Cactus

Did this journey recently by Taxi from Don Muang airport to Pattaya for 1,500 baht + tolls of about an additional 300 baht, journey took about 2 hours.
Return journey to Suvarnabhumi from Pattaya was 1,000 baht booked through the hotel and included tolls, journey took about 1hour 30.

Plenty cabs at the airport.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Did this journey recently by Taxi from Don Muang airport to Pattaya for 1,500 baht + tolls of about an additional 300 baht, journey took about 2 hours.
Return journey to Suvarnabhumi from Pattaya was 1,000 baht booked through the hotel and included tolls, journey took about 1hour 30.

Plenty cabs at the airport.

1) Most international flights now go through Suvarnabhumi airport ---------- not Don Mueng.   :hi:

2) Yes, there are plenty of cabs at the airport but you have to queue up, negotiate the fare and explain where in Pattaya you are staying.

3)  Newbies often get caught out by the girls with clipboards who ask if you need a taxi ----------- that is a "limousine" service that will cost much more.

Offline Birdhunter

I have used this company for years excellent service English speaking drivers never let you down
External Link/Members Only They meet you at exit 3 turn right after you come out or customs and look for the driver with your name board

Offline blueruin

What happened to the stag do?

A cheaper option is the bell bus External Link/Members Only.
Runs several times a day, they will actually take you to your hotel. Have used a few times, while cheap it isn't as convenient as a taxi, as you may have to wait around for a while for the next scheduled bus, but you can book in advance.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A cheaper option is the bell bus External Link/Members Only.
Runs several times a day, they will actually take you to your hotel. Have used a few times, while cheap it isn't as convenient as a taxi, as you may have to wait around for a while for the next scheduled bus, but you can book in advance.

If anyone can't afford £20 for a taxi after a 12 hour flight then maybe they should consider going to Blackpool instead, nothing beats seeing your name on a board as you come through customs.    :hi:

Offline blueruin

I forgot pattaya is all bling these days.  :P

At the other end of the scale he could get the devil's den bus, complete with a couple of 3 holers for an orgy to keep him amused for the trip.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 03:31:55 pm by blueruin »

Offline Jimmyredcab

They even have a branch of "Hooters" now.     :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Spanky_bum_time

Offline Cactus

1) Most international flights now go through Suvarnabhumi airport ---------- not Don Mueng.   :hi:

2) Yes, there are plenty of cabs at the airport but you have to queue up, negotiate the fare and explain where in Pattaya you are staying.

3)  Newbies often get caught out by the girls with clipboards who ask if you need a taxi ----------- that is a "limousine" service that will cost much more.

1) I was flying in from Phnom Phen after 10 days in Cambodia, Air Asia use Don Muang, but agree that international flights go through Suvarnabhumi.

2) I found the system for getting a cab fairly straight forward, was the same at all airports I passed through in SE Asia.

3) I was a newbie and managed not to get mugged off and book a Limo, I did ask a couple of them what it would cost to get to Pattaya (2k baht inc tolls from Don Muang), but realised that a proer taxi would be cheaper.

Good value for Taxi's in Asia, 2 hour drive for under £40 inc tolls, split with a mate to get to Pattaya.  The guy driving was not hanging about though, but slightly mental driving was also a theme to my time in the region.

I'd go back to Thailand tomorrow if I could, but I'd miss Pattaya if I returned as the place just wasn't for me.

Ben4454

At the other end of the scale he could get the devil's den bus, complete with a couple of 3 holers for an orgy to keep him amused for the trip.

They want 18,000 baht. Seems expensive. 1500 baht for the ride and lets say 2000 baht for each girl for st. Rounded up that's 6000 baht. Lets say 1000 baht for the organising and this pricing is being genourous that's 7000 baht. Now where is the extra 11,000 baht going?

Offline Jerboa

They want 18,000 baht. Seems expensive. 1500 baht for the ride and lets say 2000 baht for each girl for st. Rounded up that's 6000 baht. Lets say 1000 baht for the organising and this pricing is being genourous that's 7000 baht. Now where is the extra 11,000 baht going?

It's called the lets try to rip off two week millionaires for as much baht as possible, simply not worth it.

Offline xxxboy

Go to the bottom floor at the airport and at the end there are busses to Pattaya and Jomtien, Foodmart at Jomtien is around 130 Bhat per single journey and every hour during the day.

Offline Jerboa

Go to the bottom floor at the airport and at the end there are busses to Pattaya and Jomtien, Foodmart at Jomtien is around 130 Bhat per single journey and every hour during the day.

The bus at ground floor is 120 baht, it runs on the hour, route goes along Sukhumvit Rd once you get to Patts before ending at Jomtien bus station.