Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds Holbeck red light district  (Read 90676 times)

Offline Maltese

Mr fishyfoo i totally agree with you. I just assume that guys who ask for blow jobs not covered are clean and know how to look after themselves. It's a question of respect.
But generally speaking British girls will accept to do it uncovered whereas continental girls won't. It's always been like that with me anyway.

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....I just assume that guys who ask for blow jobs not covered are clean and know how to look after themselves.

The amount of lasses who I have seen who actually comment on how clean I am amazes me.

What amazes me even more is that a lot of grown men cannot clean their cocks. :dash: :dash: I mean really FFS chaps if you've got a foreskin peel it back. Not difficult IMHO.

Offline The Midlander

Think about it this way chaps, if your on-street pickup will do OWO for an extra tenner (for example), there's a good chance that the previous guy also paid for that, and the guy before him  :vomit: and I doubt she would have used any form of mouthwash between, except perhaps for strong lager.  The EE girls who won't do OWO are not just looking after themselves, they are looking after our knobs too!

A booked girl can at least brush her teeth or use mouthwash between jobs if she has any respect for her clients.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Think about it this way chaps, if your on-street pickup will do OWO for an extra tenner (for example), there's a good chance that the previous guy also paid for that, and the guy before him  :vomit: and I doubt she would have used any form of mouthwash between, except perhaps for strong lager.  The EE girls who won't do OWO are not just looking after themselves, they are looking after our knobs too!

A booked girl can at least brush her teeth or use mouthwash between jobs if she has any respect for her clients.

+1

That's why I don't see street girls anymore and haven't done so for many years now.

Offline stevedave

The amount of lasses who I have seen who actually comment on how clean I am amazes me.

They comment on how clean you are? WTF?  :unknown:

Cleanliness is normal in this hobby, surely. I'll shower before I leave home and usually shower when I get there just to make sure they're happy. Standard procedure, surely.

Offline mrfishyfoo

They comment on how clean you are? WTF?  :unknown:

Cleanliness is normal in this hobby, surely. I'll shower before I leave home and usually shower when I get there just to make sure they're happy. Standard procedure, surely.

WTF is what I thought as well SD but the last couple of lasses I have TOFFT with have actually commented on the fact that I have a nice clean cock. OK I still have a foreskin but what's so difficult about pulling the fucker back and getting it soaped up ??

It's a recurring theme even with my regs who say to me "why can't guys clean under their foreskins like you do".

Some blokes are just dirty fuckers. :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 09:24:44 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline stevedave

WTF is what I thought as well SD but the last couple of lasses I have TOFFT with have actually commented on the fact that I have a nice clean cock. OK I still have a foreskin but what's so difficult about pulling the fucker back and getting it soaped up ??

It's a recurring theme even with my regs who say to me "why can't guys clean under their foreskins like you do".

Some blokes are just dirty fuckers. :lol: :lol:

Christ, cleanliness must not be as common as I realised. Worrying!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Christ, cleanliness must not be as common as I realised. Worrying!

Yeah it is worrying.

It only takes one rotten cock getting OWO and before we all know it every cock that goes in after comes out with a UTI.

Offline The Midlander

Very bad news., some of us have been wondering why Holbeck has been a bit dead lately.

UK Immigration authorities busted six EE girls a couple of weeks back. They were all arrested and taken to Yarls Wood, prior to deportation.
External Link/Members Only

this unfortunately includes the lovely Tanya.  :(

iamjason

That's a shame about Tanya, I wont forget the times behind the kwik-fit garage, that girl can take a pounding.

One time I was "going to town" her, and she wrapped her legs around me so I could get in deeper, good times

I always thought "tanya" was her work name.

aaahhhhhh well these things do happen.

You know what, I remember seeing a UKBA van (Plain white unmarked) a couple of weeks ago, with a black glass side door, the must has been scooping.

We will just have to wait for the next waive of EE's to come, don't worry fellas.

Offline Maltese

Interesting article. Sure the police don't want to see sex trafficking and exploitation thrive in Leeds. It would be so easy for any petty EE pimp to organise their activities in Holbeck and make some money. I'm sure most girls arrested were not in Leeds because they wanted to be there but because they are victims of gangs.

The message sent by the police is clear: Holbeck is a tolarated sex area, but there are limits.
Fair enough.

R156

Thought id have a drive round tonight, a couple of nice EE girls (or at least they looked it) but went  for a nice blonde in black hot pants. £30 for oral but knew as soon as she started I had to fuck her. Great arse on her

Yorkshireman1234

Any new talent down there....the lovely Tanya was indeed a find but like all good things it was never going to last forever....there must be a worthy replacement by now!!

Offline Simon23leeds

My first post (Hi).

I popped down there on the 30th October, I circled the area about 20 times before I found a girl at around 9pm, she hadn't even got to the main road (she was walking down where the big sky-rise flats are) before I swooped in and parked up along side, literally in seconds there were 3 other cars pulling up behind me! Must be a real shortage at the moment!

Anyway.. £20 for a BJ - she had me drive her into a very secluded industrial unit/compound, she was Eastern European and 23 apparently (looked about right, been the same age, face .. 7/10.. many piercings), she did offer OWO for an extra £10 but I sensibly declined.

Anyhow.. the reason why I circled about 20 times was because I saw a really fit looking Caribbean girl on my initial arrival, literally the moment I arrived, I just didn't have the courage to pull up straight away *gutted...* she was a thin Rihanna lookalike, certainly had a body on her! I literally looped around a couple of streets and came back, can't have been more than a minute, alas she was gone... still feel sad 2 weeks later!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:52:14 pm by Simon23leeds »

Offline redmist81

It could of been nadine that you saw she is half Spanish
She's worked at a lot of parlours if you search on adult work you might find the old a1 massage profile an will be able to recognise her from the photo

Online marty-y

I must admit that i am more of a lurker than a regular poster. But just thought id share my 1st experience of this infamous tolerated area. Upon reading up on the relevant info regarding the terms and conditions and having followed this thread, i was at somewhat of a loose end come a dark drizly tuesday night but feeling slightly open to the suggestion of some action - so headed up the m1 from sheffield and arrived at said area. Wasnt expecting much action due to the weathery conditions, time was approximately 7:45pm but managed to spot a fairly attractive blonde late-20s/early-30s (later foundt out shes english) in usual attire checking out all the cars that slowly crawled by. Went back round did a quick loop and pulled up besides her - was offered £20 for a bj and £30 for sex - took the first option. She hopped in and we drove a short a distance to some industrial estate car park and paid the readies. She proceeded with the rubber on and i began to have a reach around of her very peachy arse in flimsy white leggings to which she quoted an extra tenner for a cop-a-feel. The bj was decent but hard for me to finish with such an heavy duty condom applied - ended up fingering her whilst she gave me HR to finish off. Swung back around the corner to drop her off and saw 2 other WGs stood on side of the road - both romanian apparently but one certainly looked young and attractive (she was flashing her thong and bare ass cheeks at all passers by). As i headed for a quick round trip around the block, i noticed at least 3 more girls waiting for some action. I pulled up to the third who really caught my eye and asked her rates (she quoted £30 for a bj and £50 for sex) - wish i'd seen and met this girl first - "maybe next time" i said and happily drove off away back home for some grub and a drink and a shower back home. On a final note, i must say that it is such a thrill and adrenaline rush to search for the girls and proceed with some action within the confines of the car out in a fairly public place where you could get rumbled. And whilst i would return, i definately prefer to get my actual kinks out in a bedroom of a hotel or rented apartment from a more official fully rated WG.

The girl 6.5/10, the action 7/10, VFM 9/10 - if you dont mind OW and/or enjoy the thrill then excellent pricing for a quick pump and dump.

Offline Scotpunter

I must admit that i am more of a lurker than a regular poster. But just thought id share my 1st experience of this infamous tolerated area. Upon reading up on the relevant info regarding the terms and conditions and having followed this thread, i was at somewhat of a loose end come a dark drizly tuesday night but feeling slightly open to the suggestion of some action - so headed up the m1 from sheffield and arrived at said area. Wasnt expecting much action due to the weathery conditions, time was approximately 7:45pm but managed to spot a fairly attractive blonde late-20s/early-30s (later foundt out shes english) in usual attire checking out all the cars that slowly crawled by. Went back round did a quick loop and pulled up besides her - was offered £20 for a bj and £30 for sex - took the first option. She hopped in and we drove a short a distance to some industrial estate car park and paid the readies. She proceeded with the rubber on and i began to have a reach around of her very peachy arse in flimsy white leggings to which she quoted an extra tenner for a cop-a-feel. The bj was decent but hard for me to finish with such an heavy duty condom applied - ended up fingering her whilst she gave me HR to finish off. Swung back around the corner to drop her off and saw 2 other WGs stood on side of the road - both romanian apparently but one certainly looked young and attractive (she was flashing her thong and bare ass cheeks at all passers by). As i headed for a quick round trip around the block, i noticed at least 3 more girls waiting for some action. I pulled up to the third who really caught my eye and asked her rates (she quoted £30 for a bj and £50 for sex) - wish i'd seen and met this girl first - "maybe next time" i said and happily drove off away back home for some grub and a drink and a shower back home. On a final note, i must say that it is such a thrill and adrenaline rush to search for the girls and proceed with some action within the confines of the car out in a fairly public place where you could get rumbled. And whilst i would return, i definately prefer to get my actual kinks out in a bedroom of a hotel or rented apartment from a more official fully rated WG.

The girl 6.5/10, the action 7/10, VFM 9/10 - if you dont mind OW and/or enjoy the thrill then excellent pricing for a quick pump and dump.

If it is £50 to fuck a street girl in the back of the car, why would you? For not much more you could see an indy for 30 mins in comfort.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrfishyfoo

......fuck a street girl in the back of the car, why would you?

Its a right rush....that's why.

Been years since I last did it.

Online marty-y

If it is £50 to fuck a street girl in the back of the car, why would you? For not much more you could see an indy for 30 mins in comfort.

The one i did not go with but only negotiated with was £50 - the one i actually went with was £30 without any extras

Offline The Midlander

Looks like theres getting to be a bit more action again. Might need to take another look around  ;)

Offline stevedave

I dropped off some friends at the station at about 8 last Monday night (might have been Tuesday) and took a detour on my way home around holbeck...there's something voyeuristic and illicit about looking round there though I haven't been with a street girl since I first started punting many moons ago.

It was dead, maybe three girls out (including the lass who wears the hot pants...I saw her get picked up, and dripped off about 10 minutes later).

Guess like anywhere it has busier times and quieter times, and to be fair it was fucking freezing  :lol:

UKBB

Believe it or not, this is actually risky behaviour - well the brushing at least. Logic (and medical advice) is to the contrary on brushing of teeth and oral sex due to the relatively vigorous nature of brushing and likelihood of bleeding f.

Mouthwash yes, brushing no.

Offline mrfishyfoo

........brushing no.

CORRECT as this can cause "open wounds" in the mouth which make it "easier" for infection to get into the bloodstream.

Mouthwash is the way. The stronger it is the better.

Offline alpha911

With the weather the way it is lately, does anyone know the best day/time to go?

Yorkshireman1234

No worthy replacements for tanya?

iamjason

No worthy replacements for tanya?

Went by there earlier on today at about 8:30, it was like a ghost town, only one EE working opposite the garage.

Offline catweazle

Passed through this morning at 08.10 which is of course outside the tolerated hours. One girl walking up near Sweet Street, at first thought she might have been a civvie on her way to work, until a gust of wind blew her long coat open.

Tiny hot pants, short top leaving midriff and navel bare too much make up, so yes on her way to work, but not an office worker!

Decent enough face and the thought of dumping the batter on her tongue crossed my mind even though I wasnt in the area hunting.

Realised I only had a fiver on me, and thought even a fairly desperate WG would be unlikely to blow me for five quid. Stopped at the cash machine by the roundabout (needed cash anyway) and drove back up. In those four or five minutes she'd either gone home or more likely found a punter.

Will have to sort something out for this afternoon when I finish work now that the horn has been awakened

jamgrover66

That's a killer. Worth starting work extra early for that  :thumbsup:

Offline TBONE16

Drove past the place earlier this week and it does feel like ghost town now. Not a single WG in sight. Went at about 8pm so not sure if i was in too early

Offline Tommyaj

Working not far from holbeck tonight had a drive through around 10pm quite abit of action but more interestingly it looks like Tanya is back working the area she was stood in her usual spot on the corner near the cash machine.

Online marty-y

Feeling bored tonight. Tempted to drive up later and see if there's any action going down!? What's people's general feelings on whether I will find anything due to being close to Christmas and freezing cold outside...

Offline stevedave

Feeling bored tonight. Tempted to drive up later and see if there's any action going down!? What's people's general feelings on whether I will find anything due to being close to Christmas and freezing cold outside...

My feeling is that there is always someone willing to sell themselves down there, come rain, snow, sleet, whatever.

The quality of what's on offer though, I can't comment on...

Yorkshireman1234

Tanya appears to have vanished again over Xmas. ....has anyone seen her back in the rld in 2017?

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: :hi: :hi:

First visit tonight ,,, I'm in Leeds for the next couple of nights had full intentions of going to a parlour but on the drive though ,,, sorry don't know the area turned left at a bridge then straight road and an industrial estate to the right

Very tall dark girl  Amazing legs heels and hot pants ,,, nearly crashed the car ,, thought may be she was an EU girl ,, but she's from Bradford.   

Was going to do a car thing but opted for a price of a ton for a couple of hourse at my hotel and a coule of bottles of gray goose I had in the boot

In all a bloody good punt seeing her tomorrow night.  She's called Beth.   Dead cany girl  :hi:

Yorkshireman1234

:hi: :hi: :hi:

First visit tonight ,,, I'm in Leeds for the next couple of nights had full intentions of going to a parlour but on the drive though ,,, sorry don't know the area turned left at a bridge then straight road and an industrial estate to the right

Very tall dark girl  Amazing legs heels and hot pants ,,, nearly crashed the car ,, thought may be she was an EU girl ,, but she's from Bradford.   

Was going to do a car thing but opted for a price of a ton for a couple of hourse at my hotel and a coule of bottles of gray goose I had in the boot

In all a bloody good punt seeing her tomorrow night.  She's called Beth.   Dead cany girl  :hi:

Interesting to hear there are nice UK girls in Holbeck. ...most of the UK ones look rough around there

The lookers are allEU chicks

I'm still hoping someone has seen Tanya back there....

Offline YorkshireGent

Bet she's unlikely to feature in that BBC documentary.

Yorkshireman1234

Still no sitings of Tanya?

Its too fat for me to take a trek up to check and she's the only one I'm likely to pick up so no point in having wasted trips

Help me out here guys!!

iamjason

Still no sitings of Tanya?

Its too fat for me to take a trek up to check and she's the only one I'm likely to pick up so no point in having wasted trips

Help me out here guys!!

Tanya is gone buddy.

I seen her just after Christmas or around Christmas (Good Service as always)

then one night i decided to take a drive down, saw her getting interrogated by two street officers, on "her corner" my guess is that she's scattered or she got deported again.

All is not lost, there is a new decent Romanian chick what works on the same street as her, wears a beanie hat and has fake blonde hair, but the service I received the other night was good, not tanya good.... but good.

Yorkshireman1234

Tanya is gone buddy.

I seen her just after Christmas or around Christmas (Good Service as always)

then one night i decided to take a drive down, saw her getting interrogated by two street officers, on "her corner" my guess is that she's scattered or she got deported again.

All is not lost, there is a new decent Romanian chick what works on the same street as her, wears a beanie hat and has fake blonde hair, but the service I received the other night was good, not tanya good.... but good.

Met this lady the other night....pleasant enough......good English and manner......but service wise she was just not talented.......BJ is an art that this lady does not have........a far cry from Tanya I'm afraid and not one I'd recommend for anything other than a friendly chat

Offline g78nes

Yorkshireman1234

Just noticed this series on BBC IPlayer :

External Link/Members Only

That series is about the smack head skanks of Leeds. ....you'd have to be insane to go near them.

Stick to the eurowhores......they tend to be in it for money rather than class a drugs and are a far more enticing prospect.

Watched about 30 secs of that BBC documentary and felt sick just looking/listening to the skanks.

iamjason

That series is about the smack head skanks of Leeds. ....you'd have to be insane to go near them.

Stick to the eurowhores......they tend to be in it for money rather than class a drugs and are a far more enticing prospect.

Watched about 30 secs of that BBC documentary and felt sick just looking/listening to the skanks.

+ 1,000,000

Offline Essex3

Is it me or have prices gone up. It's always been £20 for blowy and £30 for sex. This EE girl started at £50 then wouldn't budge at £40!!

Yorkshireman1234

Very possiby

Romanian's can easily fix the market prices there

Offline Dimond dave

Who knows Brexit might sort it out

Very possiby

Romanian's can easily fix the market prices there

joe2joejoe

Is it me or have prices gone up. It's always been £20 for blowy and £30 for sex. This EE girl started at £50 then wouldn't budge at £40!!

Yeah, I had this a couple months ago. But it was with a new EE girl I hadn't seen out there before. Not sure if the girls who have been around for awhile have gone up too. It was only £30 for a blowjob though, so only £10 more then before.

R156

Not sure if its just me but the quality seems to have drastically dropped recently. I think 2-3 months ago I managed to get some half decent looking action but now it seems to be overweight or crack addicts. I punted with one girl midweek for the first time in a fortnight and immediately regretted it as she started constantly sniffing. Faked my own orgasm just to put her our of her misery.

Anyone else feel the same or am I just being a grumpy sod?

joe2joejoe

Not sure if its just me but the quality seems to have drastically dropped recently. I think 2-3 months ago I managed to get some half decent looking action but now it seems to be overweight or crack addicts. I punted with one girl midweek for the first time in a fortnight and immediately regretted it as she started constantly sniffing. Faked my own orgasm just to put her our of her misery.

Anyone else feel the same or am I just being a grumpy sod?

I drove through the area tonight to see what talent was around and it was pretty good. The girls seem to have been pushed away from the normal area because some travelers have setup camp in the middle of the area. But it was pretty busy late evening tonight with some nice EE girls around.

rugger35

Hi guys does anyone know if the girls down there cater to foot traffic? As I am currently without a car at the minute thanks.

Offline Maltese

Yes no problem they always have somewhere to go. I am not a walker and i always use my van, but i"ve seen walkers on a few occasions.