Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds Holbeck red light district  (Read 90578 times)

Offline ironmisfit

Hey guys new to this site , got a couple reviews  to come up to but for now I'm just wondering if anyone had had any luck or experiences with the Holbeck district with regards  to punts.

Any information as detailed as possible will be great :) just wondering what the girls and that experience is like , what's on offer and how much? :)

Everything is greatly appreciated  guys thanks!

Justanotheruser

Offline ironmisfit

My reviews aren't related to my question my reviews are for elsewhere wich I will upload tomorrow,  but I'm asking people's experiences with holbeck

Justanotheruser

I know, but I doubt people will trust you without any reviews. It's a two way street. Just trying to help you out.

Offline ironmisfit

I see what you mean , but why does trusting me matter? If it's a two way street then why can't I get answered without posting reviews yet? Lol I'm asking a question about people's experiences so I can check out for myself , just like anyone else on here who asks a question , everyone's gotta start somewhere when they start on here , if I hadn't punted before then I'd get nowhere on here it seems. Thank you anyway
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:07:09 am by ironmisfit »

Offline Happyjose

I see what you mean , but why does trusting me matter? If it's a two way street then why can't I get answered without posting reviews yet? Lol I'm asking a question about people's experiences so I can check out for myself , just like anyone else on here who asks a question , everyone's gotta start somewhere when they start on here , if I hadn't punted before then I'd get nowhere on here it seems. Thank you anyway

Pissy attitudes from newbies rarely work out well. Might be an idea to wind your neck in

spend some time reading the forum to get an idea why trust isn't assumed, but earned on here

Offline Happyjose

and if you can't/won't post the reviews yet why not at least name who you've seen and post a link?

Offline ironmisfit

"Pissy attitude" yeah alright then if that's what you want to call it , I ask a justified question , of wich you obviously  wouldn't have replied to anyway , and then you act all high and mighty because you have been on here longer? I didn't come here to argue I came here to ask questions discuss and review. Thank you.

Offline ironmisfit

Now of I have come across with a "pissy attitude" I do apologise,  not intended

Offline Happyjose

Now of I have come across with a "pissy attitude" I do apologise,  not intended

What about those links/names?

Mark76

Personally I'd ignore happyjose. He's the one with the pissy attitude. Over 600 posts and only 2 reviews? I wouldn't bother taking him seriously to be honest.

lol forward to reading your reviews and input.

Offline Happyjose

Personally I'd ignore happyjose. He's the one with the pissy attitude. Over 600 posts and only 2 reviews? I wouldn't bother taking him seriously to be honest.

lol forward to reading your reviews and input.

Fair enough. He had some of the hallmarks of a timewaster in his initial posts, but I see he's posted a review and it looks like a good one. Happy to admit I was wrong.

What does 'lol forward' mean?

Offline redmist81

There was a section on a West Yorkshire based form but it's been removed
It should cost around 30 pound I think
What else do you want to know ?

Justanotheruser

For me, I just think it's a subject that arouses suspicion. It's been in plenty of news outlets and someone comes on with no posts and asks for in depth experiences. It comes across more like information gathering than community participation (obviously I'm wrong here but it's not the first time it has happened). If you post reviews first then people are more likely to see you as credible and worth helping. Give and you shall receive and all that. I was just trying to give you some advice that might see you get a few answers, that's all.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Online camshaft72uk

For the sake of having a look I drove round the area last night about 8.30.

Gotta say there were more working girls than I have seen for years.  Didn't get a close look at any,  the nearest I saw didn't look fantastic.

Also of note there was 2 police cars in the area and someone doing some kid of filming!!!!
The camera or whatever it was being aimed down one of the lanes I have noticed girls out before.

I wouldn't see a street girl anymore and was just looking,  but I kind of wonder how tolerated and safe you actually are.

Offline stevedave

I quite like having a drive round the RLD but wouldn't stop. Not been with a street lass since I started punting around 15 years ago...thank god for the internet!

Offline cueball

I quite like having a drive round the RLD but wouldn't stop. Not been with a street lass since I started punting around 15 years ago...thank god for the internet!

Mind you don't get done for kerb trotting......... again  :lol:

Poor uhu shouldn't have to be exposed to the underbelly of Leeds  :D

Offline stevedave

Mind you don't get done for kerb trotting......... again  :lol:

Poor uhu shouldn't have to be exposed to the underbelly of Leeds  :D

He enjoys it! It's a very friendly NEIGHbourhood...

I'll get me coat.

Offline cueball

He enjoys it! It's a very friendly NEIGHbourhood...

Good answer  :lol:

Offline The Midlander

I went up there last night to take a look at what was going on and also have a bit of fun.  In no particular order, and bear in mind that every evening will be different but a few thoughts based on what I saw on one visit.

Although it is called a red light 'district', all 'advertising' seems restricted to Holbeck Lane / Bridge Road only, I didn't see any girls waiting on Whitehall or Springwell Roads or the smaller cul-de-sacs, even though they appear to be in the permitted zone. I have seen two different maps, that differ slightly in their boundaries. The cul-de-sacs seem to be used more for actually conducting business.
The area is surprisingly small, about 400m max. No activity that I noticed in the area west of the A58.

Many but not all WG's are EE, with a noticeable variety in attractiveness (depends what you are after i suppose).
Rates seem pretty standard between all the girls, 20 for OW and 30 for sex.  I didn't ask about cost for 'A' however.
I'd guess up to about 10 - 12 girls at any one time, with numbers seemingly reducing after 12.30 - 1am. 
I'm surprised that so many of the girls use the end by Sweet Street and the bridge, as it is not so easy to pull over / turn around there as it is further up.
If you get an extra buzz from deliberately punting street workers, it is probably worth it, provided you don't need to travel too far.
I saw a couple of police vehicles touring round during the time I was there. your are probably more likely to get pulled for a driving offense than anything else. Other drivers stopping or turning suddenly without looking / indicating is something to be aware of, as punters are going to be more interested in the girls, than other road users. It would be embarrassing to have to get recovered from there by the AA after an accident.
The area / girls didn't make me feel unsafe, providing you take sensible precautions about not having cash, phones etc lying around loose in your car.

Offline Babu

I went up there last night to take a look at what was going on and also have a bit of fun.  In no particular order, and bear in mind that every evening will be different but a few thoughts based on what I saw on one visit.

Although it is called a red light 'district', all 'advertising' seems restricted to Holbeck Lane / Bridge Road only, I didn't see any girls waiting on Whitehall or Springwell Roads or the smaller cul-de-sacs, even though they appear to be in the permitted zone. I have seen two different maps, that differ slightly in their boundaries. The cul-de-sacs seem to be used more for actually conducting business.
The area is surprisingly small, about 400m max. No activity that I noticed in the area west of the A58.

Many but not all WG's are EE, with a noticeable variety in attractiveness (depends what you are after i suppose).
Rates seem pretty standard between all the girls, 20 for OW and 30 for sex.  I didn't ask about cost for 'A' however.
I'd guess up to about 10 - 12 girls at any one time, with numbers seemingly reducing after 12.30 - 1am. 
I'm surprised that so many of the girls use the end by Sweet Street and the bridge, as it is not so easy to pull over / turn around there as it is further up.
If you get an extra buzz from deliberately punting street workers, it is probably worth it, provided you don't need to travel too far.
I saw a couple of police vehicles touring round during the time I was there. your are probably more likely to get pulled for a driving offense than anything else. Other drivers stopping or turning suddenly without looking / indicating is something to be aware of, as punters are going to be more interested in the girls, than other road users. It would be embarrassing to have to get recovered from there by the AA after an accident.
The area / girls didn't make me feel unsafe, providing you take sensible precautions about not having cash, phones etc lying around loose in your car.

Did the same and had a quick look round last night around 9pm, around a half a dozen down Holbeck Lane. Half of them looked decent - long hair, tiny shorts with make up. Other half were fully clothed looking quite sad.

I saw (what I assume) was a pimp on the other side of the road shouting at one of the girls and he looked quite rough.

Don't think I'd ever take the plunge though, far too sleazy.

Offline gary03

Is 8t evening only
Any action in daytime
Do any girls have premesis or is it only car pickup?

Offline Original_dj

I had a tour round there on Friday night.  I got there about 10pm and drove around for a bit. I saw two girls who looked like they were wearing nothing but thongs below the waist and sticking their arses out at the drivers going past.  Even though from about 7pm on wards the Police tolerate prostitution in that area, I still felt un-easy to stop beside one of the girls to pick one up.  So I parked up in a quiet part of the area and decided to walk around where the girls were.  I passed two girls, one was talking in to her phone which sounded like eastern European and another girl didn't say anything to me.  Neither girl I passed asked if I wanted "business", maybe they were only looking for punters in cars. I didn't stay long and went back home.

Offline Original_dj

Is 8t evening only
Any action in daytime
Do any girls have premesis or is it only car pickup?

The only time it is tolerated is after 7pm till late.  If you decide to pick up a girl in the day time your likely to be picked up yourself by the Police, that's if there are any girls during the day time.  If the girls (and punters) have any sense they'll stick to the managed time (after 7pm).

Offline stevedave

The only time it is tolerated is after 7pm till late.  If you decide to pick up a girl in the day time your likely to be picked up yourself by the Police, that's if there are any girls during the day time.  If the girls (and punters) have any sense they'll stick to the managed time (after 7pm).

It's 7pm-7am I believe.

I work quite nearby, I've never been there during office hours but occasionally cut through on my way home. Seen one or two out around half 5/6pm but if it's tolerated after 7, I can't see why anyone would risk stopping before then.

coolguy1990

Whilst I think it's a very forward-thinking and wonderful idea to set something like this up and would love it to be a success and be extended, I can't help but think they are doing it with bad intentions. Either hoping it will fail big-style or so they can take a record of and monitor the punters.

Offline dubs

Whilst I think it's a very forward-thinking and wonderful idea to set something like this up and would love it to be a success and be extended, I can't help but think they are doing it with bad intentions. Either hoping it will fail big-style or so they can take a record of and monitor the punters.

+1

It would be much safer for the girls if they tolerated well-run parlours like GMP does.

Offline Dallen

I would imagine that the coppers will be totally intolerant to anyone trying to pick up girl out of the stated hours. Furthermore I would bet a pound to a penny they log numbers to help them identify anyone driving around out of hours.

Offline The Midlander

Unfortunately, several news sources are now indicating that the 'managed zone' is under review, despite the recent report that laws on prostitution should be liberalised. It will be a shame if it gets banned again there. Maybe I'll have to make the most of it while it still lasts.

Online camshaft72uk

Drove through there again last night and was tempted.  Some really nice looking girls about.

Offline The Midlander

Yeah, there's one really attractive EE girl who waits at the west end on the junction by the cashpoint. Slim with long black hair. Nice girl too as I have used her services. She goes by the name Tanya. Rather than a rush job, I'm thinking of staying up in a central hotel in Leeds one night and getting her to visit me in my room for a hour. Anyone know if the Novotel, Travelodge or Ibis are WG-friendly?

Online camshaft72uk

Think I know which girl you mean Midlander,  she did look stunning,  though I did think a couple of the others were too!

Is she good at what she does?

Haven't been near a street girl in many years and would be nervous about pickign one up,  but seeing what was on offer the other night,  when I didn't manage to get hold of any other girls had me considering having a go again!

Offline The Midlander

Picking girls up off Holbeck Lane seems pretty OK TBPH, what with it being 'legal' at the moment, it does force some kind of quality control, in that I'd guess you'd be quite unlikely for one to rob you as they'd get a bad rep pretty quick if they did. Some of them have their own place you can go back to, some do the deed outdoors in a secluded area out of the zone but nearby, or you could go back to yours, or a hotel. I have picked up 10 girls there so far and not had any problems. I think you have a bigger risk of bumping your car than anything else as I have seen a few near-misses (and been involved in one or two) as for some unfathomable reason, drivers are not always paying attention to the road. :sarcastic:

Sorry, I can't really say what Tanya is like for quality of her service as i got her to do a nude photoshoot for me, rather than sex, however her attitude seemed reasonable. She's got lovely tits (natural and not too big or small), some tattoos but nothing really bad, no piercings, is completely shaved below and has really large pussy lips. Even if she's not a complete live wire in bed, I'd say she would still be worth it based on how attractive she is. Not surprisingly, she is pretty popular, so if you do want to pick her up, just go and do it, if you go around the loop to then come back, she might have gone off on a job by the time you get back. So far, all I have done with any of the girls is photo work.

There are a couple of very regular girls at the eastern end by the open square that can be used for parking, who always seem to be in shorts so short they are basically pants, they are also EE, look pretty decent but their attitude is not the best and will try to up the price at the slightest excuse and are definitely not up for (or will rip you off for) photography. Depends what you are after really so feel free to ask about any of them in particular by name or description and if I have been with them, I'll let you know my thoughts.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:06:05 pm by The Midlander »

Offline The Midlander

Good news for those of us who enjoy this area - the legal tolerated zone is to be retained following the recent review by the authorities.
External Link/Members Only however with some possible changes in operating area and hours of availability.

however the following statement is a possible concern “Alongside this, targeted enforcement tactics will seek to tackle the number of people coming to the area because of the sex trade.”

worst case would be that it would become legal to pick up there only if you are a local, but if you travel from outside the area to find girls, then you could get arrested for kerb-crawling.  I assume that this could pretty easily be policed using ANPR, if your car is not registered within a certain distance of Leeds, then you're nicked.

Offline dubs

Good news for those of us who enjoy this area - the legal tolerated zone is to be retained following the recent review by the authorities.
External Link/Members Only however with some possible changes in operating area and hours of availability.

however the following statement is a possible concern “Alongside this, targeted enforcement tactics will seek to tackle the number of people coming to the area because of the sex trade.”

worst case would be that it would become legal to pick up there only if you are a local, but if you travel from outside the area to find girls, then you could get arrested for kerb-crawling.  I assume that this could pretty easily be policed using ANPR, if your car is not registered within a certain distance of Leeds, then you're nicked.

This is the Nordic model by stealth.  Make it a tolerated zone and then harass the punters so much they don't go there.

Offline The Midlander

Just re-read it - the article does not actually mention whether the enforcement relates to punters travelling to the area, or WGs deliberately moving to the area to work the streets. However since you do see soliciting on foot, if it really becomes necessary, I'd just put the car in a nearby safe car park and walk.

Offline Maltese

I don't think there would be a problem with punters travelling to the area. But what may happen is that the police may stop you if they see you visiting the area too often. I don't think they would arrest you as such but they might have a tchat with you telling you that you've been seen curb crawling on many occasions which could lead to you being banned from the area for a while.

coolguy1990

However since you do see soliciting on foot, if it really becomes necessary, I'd just put the car in a nearby safe car park and walk.

I did this in Middlesbrough for decades. Nothing compares with the thrill of the street. Absolutely nothing. The only problem is now, they have face-recognition technology with the cctv and they have your driving licence photo on record, so they could probably suss who you are on foot.

Not that I'd let that bother me in Leeds if it's supposedly legal. I'm guessing they are more interested in stopping people in cars and harrassing them on the spot, fining them for worn tyres and such, not chasing after randoms on foot.

Plus, the risks don't seem so great when you are on the street, your heart is pounding and you get the sweet scent of fresh, young pussy in your nostrils.

R156

Does anyone know who the blonde is with short hair and glasses? saw her on the other side of the road and by the time id turned round she'd gone. Ended up getting a nice bj from a slightly chubby girl with short hair. Gorgeous rack though

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not that I'd let that bother me in Leeds if it's supposedly legal.

Nothing legal about fella it's tolerated.

A trusted podger I know of, who uses this area regular, tells me that if you make the mistake of hanging around for too long plod will be onto you like a shot.

Offline Essex3

Went around the area recently around midnight. Very slim pickings and the was just a massive que of cars down Holbeck lane. The girls I saw looked off their head (on drugs). There was the one girl just stumbling around.

I would of thought there would be a lot more girls about especially if it's legal.

Offline Maltese

It's because you went there quite late. Honestly, after 11pm numbers go down.

Offline Tykethat

Picking girls up off Holbeck Lane seems pretty OK TBPH, what with it being 'legal' at the moment, it does force some kind of quality control, in that I'd guess you'd be quite unlikely for one to rob you as they'd get a bad rep pretty quick if they did. Some of them have their own place you can go back to, some do the deed outdoors in a secluded area out of the zone but nearby, or you could go back to yours, or a hotel. I have picked up 10 girls there so far and not had any problems. I think you have a bigger risk of bumping your car than anything else as I have seen a few near-misses (and been involved in one or two) as for some unfathomable reason, drivers are not always paying attention to the road. :sarcastic:

Sorry, I can't really say what Tanya is like for quality of her service as i got her to do a nude photoshoot for me, rather than sex, however her attitude seemed reasonable. She's got lovely tits (natural and not too big or small), some tattoos but nothing really bad, no piercings, is completely shaved below and has really large pussy lips. Even if she's not a complete live wire in bed, I'd say she would still be worth it based on how attractive she is. Not surprisingly, she is pretty popular, so if you do want to pick her up, just go and do it, if you go around the loop to then come back, she might have gone off on a job by the time you get back. So far, all I have done with any of the girls is photo work.

There are a couple of very regular girls at the eastern end by the open square that can be used for parking, who always seem to be in shorts so short they are basically pants, they are also EE, look pretty decent but their attitude is not the best and will try to up the price at the slightest excuse and are definitely not up for (or will rip you off for) photography. Depends what you are after really so feel free to ask about any of them in particular by name or description and if I have been with them, I'll let you know my thoughts.
Your description of Tanya is accurate. 
Just had to try her services. £20 BJ, £30 sex or £40 for both. ( covered ). Very nice no rush friendly service. In the car behind a garage type place. Excellent BJ with for 20. Decent mish. Get in there boys

jay marine

I think I have also picked Tanya up - she's stunning, about 18-19 years old, long black straight hair, slim. One of the tightest pussys I've been in, I soon shot my load inside the condom whilst still pumping away in her..
She got really wet and left a nice patch on the back seat   :)

jay marine

? Bareback Oral ?

Anyone had any luck with bareback oral with any of the EE girls? All refused me "Everything with" is all I got back when I asked and even for extra £

Offline Cuemani

More out of curiosity I drove an hour or so to have a look around, easy to find and close to the motorway but the area is very small which means you seem to be driving round in circles quite quickly. Saw probably about ten girls at about 10pm mainly on Holbeck Lane but did also notice a couple of white vans where the driver was stopped and appeared to be taking pictures. This put me off a bit and I wasn't tempted to take the plunge. Good idea though and maybe other cities could try it!

Offline Maltese

Jay marine, i tried EE girls as well and i had the same problem. I think it's a continental thing. I was in Marseille (France) recently and the girls i picked up systematically refused to do blow jobs uncovered. Money had nothing to do with it.
You're gonna have to stick with English girls.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Jay marine, i tried EE girls as well and i had the same problem. I think it's a continental thing. I was in Marseille (France) recently and the girls i picked up systematically refused to do blow jobs uncovered. Money had nothing to do with it.
You're gonna have to stick with English girls.

I reckon that you'll find its a hygiene thing fella.

Would you want to lick a pussy that ain't clean and stinks of piss ??  :scare: :scare:

So why would a WG want to suck your bare cock if you ain't fresh bathed it ??