Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi London, dat A$$  (Read 3030 times)

11 review(s) for NaomiLondon (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

nuruplz

1 hour / 170£ (but went over by half an hour)

when Tattoed Sophie cancelled (something to do with the hotel staff being on the floor)
unfortunately I was already in queensway when she texted me that, and I was horny as hell.
So I decided to see the gorgeous Naomi:
External Link/Members Only

Communication was easy, she gave me the location and accurate directions to her place.
I arrived 5 mins early and had to wait up as she wasn't ready.

As soon as she opens the door, my god she's gorgeous!  :lol:
a very pretty face with boobs and an ass to die for.

We have a quick chit chat, since naomi is british conversation flows, she's very very smart.
but then we get down to business.

she starts OWO then we 69 as her shaved pussy looks tasty.
She rides me so hard I come straight away.

We have another chat under the blanket (really makes it even more a believable gfe)
and go for round 2, as soon as I kiss those lips (forgot to mention, LOT of DFK)
Johnson gets very hard and we go for mish, then some of the best doggie I ever had.
Then we finish with big spoon (fucked from behind, both lying down on the side)
and have another chat.

Naomi never seemed to care about time and didn't even check the amount in the enveloppe I gave her.
We were over 30 minutes overtime and she didn't seem to care that much, she just said she had to go to the bank.
She puts on a onesie, Damn, even that is sexy as hell with her curves.
and I leave happy.

Offline Belgarion

She's a gorgeous girl. Those tits bouncing as she's riding you are a sight to behold

Offline Nagilum

Thank you for the review, another one for the HL.

So who would you say she looks like facially?

charming_red

Shes very pricey. Do you think shes really still a student?

And how far from Paddington is she?

Looks hot though  :rolleyes:

nuruplz

Nagilum>
It's hard to find an equivalent, but to me her face is is somewhere inbetween Anya Ivy and Lacey Duvalle.

charming_red>
She is actually not a student anymore, and her flat is a 7-10 mins walk from the station.

MrRiz

No CIM offered, so I presume it isn't available - unless you know to the contrary OP?

nuruplz

No CIM offered, so I presume it isn't available - unless you know to the contrary OP?

Not offered I'm afraid. I wouldn't have minded seeing that mouth cleaning up my willy...

Offline Honestpunter

Has anyone seen Naomi AND Jayda- London (link below)and be able to confirm who of these 2 is better?

Jayda link:https://www.adultwork.com/2316730

I've seen Jayda who has possibly the best big ass in the UK, pluse she has everything, face, gorgeous lips, natural tits and flat stomach, and has reduced her rate to £130.

I'm linking these 2 girls as seem to be the kind of great ebony british type.

Can't see much of Naomi as just 3 pics available on AW :( and seems to be a bit pricey!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 06:01:11 pm by Honestpunter »

6 review(s) found for Aliyah’s Secret linked to in above post (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative)