Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any real authentic tantric practitioners?  (Read 6182 times)

stratman

Does anyone know of any good authentic tantric services offered in the West Midlands, Worcestershire or Shropshire areas?
By this I don't mean any of the rub and tug merchants calling it tantric massage just to cash in on the word tantric, but someone offering a really proper true tantric experience by a properly trained expert.
I'm very interested in trying this out because from what I have read it can be truly mind blowing.
Any good info much appreciated!

Offline shaven4you

ive been to a cpl in the uk manc brum liverpool and not 1 was like when i had a day at a tantra temple in barcellona .. if you find someone please let us know .

Offline Oooops

There used to be one off the Hagley Rd who claimed 'tantric' and gave all the speil, Sensual Touch or something like. Advertised a over a few years but I never bothered as it was something like £120 / hr.

Offline fuddle

There's Bliss massage, who claim to do proper tantric massages, though I've not tried them: External Link/Members Only

Offline Oooops

There's Bliss massage, who claim to do proper tantric massages, though I've not tried them: External Link/Members Only
That's the one I was thinking of  :thumbsup: but £120 for just a wank tho  :unknown: On one of the reviews, Chardonnay if think, she did a blindfolded tie and tease as part of the deal which sounded a lot more interesting.  :cool:

Offline Parsifal

Bliss massage while expensive is the best tantric massage in the Midlands - try Mia or Shakti if you want a more serious practitioner

A.Chou85

I've been to Rhiannon a few times. She works from West Bromwich. I went for a Nuru Gel and she's always given a great service. Mixed race curvy girl, nice personality. She also offers tantric massage. With her massages she usually takes her time and gives 100% to what you pay for. At the moment she may not be working as her site is down but I would really give her a try. Google artinsensualtouch and see what comes up. I have her number aswell so if your interested PM me.

A.Chou85

Bliss massage is way over priced

A.Chou85

Bliss massage while expensive is the best tantric massage in the Midlands - try Mia or Shakti if you want a more serious practitioner

Who is Mia? Any links?

Offline Gogglebox69

Bliss massage looks good and the girls look hot but at £120 an hour, it's ridiculously overpriced.
Would appreciate feedback from people who have been and what they thought of the experience and if/how it differs from the usual Thai girls.

Offline Samurai Jack

I found this site a few weeks ago,www.tantramassagemidlands.co.uk  I have not paid them a visit yet though. I did contact them about a Advaita Meditation session at the beginning of the New Year and received a very long detailed email back telling me all about what happens in the meditation session. Tantra Massage  & Tantra Erotic Massage are £130 for 70 minutes

Offline bonham

I been to blissmassage a few times just a room in a house when I went but been about 6 years ago the girl was the best I ever seen expensive still back then but couldent stop going.but then she started getting other girls doing the massage for her so never went back.i would if she was doing them. naked tantra I will never see a more sexy body punting again

Offline Parsifal

Who is Mia? Any links?

go to blissmassage.co.uk and you will see Mia on the masseuse page

Offline Parsifal

I found this site a few weeks ago,www.tantramassagemidlands.co.uk  I have not paid them a visit yet though. I did contact them about a Advaita Meditation session at the beginning of the New Year and received a very long detailed email back telling me all about what happens in the meditation session. Tantra Massage  & Tantra Erotic Massage are £130 for 70 minutes

I went to External Link/Members Only years ago and never been back - not a out of body experience for me but I am sure authentic tantra - nuff said

Offline Bugsys

Theres a lady in the jewellery qtr in brum, no touching allowed. Her tantric is amazing and normal massage is good. If you google sensual massage Birmingham it should come up. Its a stunning black lady. 

Offline shaven4you

Last year i went to a place close to crewe for a so called tantra massage ..
women in her 60s saggy big tits belly what hangs .
tickled my back with a feather rolled a wooden wheel over my back
then did some body to body  finished with a bj told me to let her know when i was going to cum  yer right haha .

shes a spitter haha

60 notes a hour

Offline tsoli

Went to see Kamala at Senses and Rituals recently

External Link/Members Only

She is based in Great Malvern and provides a really authentic tantric massage experience (bath ritual, tantric breathing, massage, full body orgasm etc.)

Would definately recommend her.

Offline onaleash

She is based in Great Malvern and provides a really authentic tantric massage experience (bath ritual, tantric breathing, massage, full body orgasm etc.)

Is it me or is there no contact details on there?

Frenchy4012

Is it me or is there no contact details on there?

Thiers a phone number under sessions.

A.Chou85

How did you make contact? don't think that number works?

Offline tsoli

How did you make contact? don't think that number works?

I just made an enquiry using the contact form on the website and was provided with a phone number.

Offline brumboy1

How much do they charge? and how was the service?

shithappens

ive been twice now.  But no touching at all , nice girl who does a good massage and a good happy end. But personally I like a bit of interaction.  So it's Hannah for me.  She is just exceptional

A.Chou85

I just made an enquiry using the contact form on the website and was provided with a phone number.

Were any others available?

I don't think the ones on the site work anymore

Rayz

ive been twice now.  But no touching at all , nice girl who does a good massage and a good happy end. But personally I like a bit of interaction.  So it's Hannah for me.  She is just exceptional

What does she look like I might pay her visit real soon. What body shape has she got? Breasts and ass?

Bobbaloo

Offline Parsifal

She is too serious for me and strictly no touching - I have not returned

smithie1000

She is too serious for me and strictly no touching - I have not returned
They should allow some touching.....

rorororo

Got a tantric booking on Tuesday, will report back if it's any good  :cool:

A.Chou85

Got a tantric booking on Tuesday, will report back if it's any good  :cool:

With who?