Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harmony Rae?  (Read 2244 times)

guy_of_fifty

Any feedback on this hot new WG?

Sorry can't put a link as on my phone.

Offline Roth

Quite skinny looking. :unknown:  Let's hope it's cos she's fit.  :hi:

Offline rudolph hucker

Looks OK. I'd be careful seeing her in Knowle :scare: :scare:

Joined on 7th Jan, nearest towns in her 'interview' are norwich ipswich colchester cambridge peterborough though, clearly not from round these 'ere parts then??!!

Offline Roth

Looks OK.I'd be careful seeing her in Knowle :scare: :scare:

Joined on 7th Jan, nearest towns in her 'interview' are norwich ipswich colchester cambridge peterborough though, clearly not from round these 'ere parts then??!!

Very true. :( :scare:

Offline hottext72

If you don't want to pay £130 hour according to her you a 'jack the lad' and not a gentlemen !
No CIM. And OWO not on likes list
I am out

Offline Roth

If you don't want to pay £130 hour according to her you a 'jack the lad' and not a gentlemen !
No CIM. And OWO not on likes list
I am out

Yep she can fuck right off. :bomb: :dash:  Jack The Lad prices for me!  :lol: :lol:

Offline rudolph hucker

Yet another whore with delusions of grandeur, not surprised she mentions the word 'courtesan' in her profile.

diegoriveraya

I emailed her today and she said that she only do bookings secured with a deposit so once paid she shall then send address... it sounds suspicious, doesnt it guys? what do you think

vw

I emailed her today and she said that she only do bookings secured with a deposit so once paid she shall then send address... it sounds suspicious, doesnt it guys? what do you think

Never do deposits, tell her clearly to piss off.

See prossie blacklist for people that have paid deposits to other pro$$ies in the past, don't read before bed you may not sleep !

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:52:57 pm by vw »

diegoriveraya

diegoriveraya

And this was her very quick answer just now:

"I have a new profile and I'm very fussy over whom I see, as I only see one person a day, unlike some other ladies that are happy to see multiple gentleman so my feedback doesn't fill up as quickly I have seen a few lovely gentleman who haven't booked via a booking request so feedback can't be left, I totally appreciate your concern. I am a fully verified member and would like to think my mother instilled better manners in me than to rip people off. And anyway, I'm far too naughty and love the sex to consider not going through with the booking . Obviously it's totally your choice"

Bullshit, right?  :P

vw

"I have a new profile and I'm very fussy over whom I see, as I only see one person a day, unlike some other ladies that are happy to see multiple gentleman so my feedback doesn't fill up as quickly I have seen a few lovely gentleman who haven't booked via a booking request so feedback can't be left, I totally appreciate your concern. I am a fully verified member and would like to think my mother instilled better manners in me than to rip people off. And anyway, I'm far too naughty and love the sex to consider not going through with the booking . Obviously it's totally your choice"

Sounds like prepared answer to suck you in.

I wouldn't on principle, like playing Russian roulette with your money.

anyway anyone so fussy will find an excuse not to provide this and that anyway.

As always final decision with you, but I wouldn't even with Roths money !
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:58:37 pm by vw »

diegoriveraya

Thanks VW, I wont do it. Sounds dodgy. Probably just a PG scammer too  :dash:

vw

Thanks VW, I wont do it. Sounds dodgy. Probably just a PG scammer too  :dash:

Good one,  she has a cheek with no feedback herself.

Offline Roth

Total bullshit written by her pimp no doubt. :dash: So best avoided. :scare: :bomb:

vw

Where did you get that pic? is that meant to be Harmony?

Well its Holly Willoughby wallpaper from the internet, not sure if thats in her PG if so confirms scammer.

Offline PaintBrush

Apologies gents,

Prating around the other night with uploading pics.

My mistake

metalmark

Harmony Rae,

emailed her, fairly quick response. Won't provide number until booking confirmed which is a shame as you can tell a lot from a womans voice, so i won't be booking.

Offline Qwerty

So she didn't ask you for a deposit metalmark?

I mailed her and got the same deposit request BS - non-starter for me

Offline Roth

Harmony Rae,

emailed her, fairly quick response. Won't provide number until booking confirmed which is a shame as you can tell a lot from a womans voice, so i won't be booking.

So she didn't ask you for a deposit metalmark?

I mailed her and got the same deposit request BS - non-starter for me

Fucking weird prossie. :wackogirl: :wackogirl: I'm guessing it's her pimp running the phone  :dash: and as for a deposit -  FFS! :dash: :dash:

Offline TerryTibbs

Yeah, she wants a 50% booking deposit!!!  Via bank transfer!!

What a shame, she looks very fit indeed.

Maybe she should get some feedback before making herself difficult to book!

She is also showing 11 negative ALIASES on her profile, but they don't match anyone I know.

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Roth

Yeah, she wants a 50% booking deposit!!!  Via bank transfer!!

What a shame, she looks very fit indeed.

Maybe she should get some feedback before making herself difficult to book!

She is also showing 11 negative ALIASES on her profile, but they don't match anyone I know.

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

A scammer then.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Lanilor

Currently been scammed by her so would avoid. Location has changed 4 times as well in 2 weeks
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 09:03:01 pm by Lanilor »

Offline Roth

Currently been scammed by her so would avoid. Location has changed 4 times as well in 2 weeks

How about a review to warn others?  :unknown:

vw

Sorry to hear that, has she stolen your money ?

Offline Lanilor

There is a review of it all on another forum related to where she works out of. If I get time I'll look to transfer all that information here. I have also provided feedback on her AW site. Currently as it stands she has not refunded me but multiple emails say that she has and the bank are being the delay.

Offline Roth

There is a review of it all on another forum related to where she works out of. If I get time I'll look to transfer all that information here. I have also provided feedback on her AW site. Currently as it stands she has not refunded me but multiple emails say that she has and the bank are being the delay.

Look forward to your review but why would you pay via a bank?  :unknown:

Offline Qwerty

multiple emails say that she has and the bank are being the delay.

Sounds like a classic scammer's excuse to me

vw

Would speak to your bank and cancel payment if possible !

Doubt its possible mate your being lied to by a filth piece of scum, sorry but this will end in tears.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Now called Kinky Harmony, and popped up in the EM.

FB may show Zero, but when you click it, she has already hidden it, suggesting...

someone may have already left a comment / dispute against her (this is the case. hover your mouse over the ratings figure)
that she has something to hide
Does not give any punters the opportunity to leave fb

One to definitely avoid.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 12:51:43 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Somersetgeezer

Had dealings with this girl avoid like the plague a scammer fortunately I wasn stung for too much only £20 as she wanted a deposit and I agreed on £20'she initially wanted half the hourly rate ! When I demanded money back she she she would get her banknton"reverse the transfer" which is shite as you can't reverse a transfer and she made up some crapmthat the money was reversed by her bank AVOID THIS GIRL !!!!!

Offline Roth

Had dealings with this girl avoid like the plague a scammer fortunately I wasn stung for too much only £20 as she wanted a deposit and I agreed on £20'she initially wanted half the hourly rate ! When I demanded money back she she she would get her banknton"reverse the transfer" which is shite as you can't reverse a transfer and she made up some crapmthat the money was reversed by her bank AVOID THIS GIRL !!!!!

Never a good idea to transfer money to a prossie in advance.  :(