Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Simonax - Solihull (but tours)  (Read 1658 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy-Simonax (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

getonit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First punt of 2016 and it was a TOFTT .

£60 h/hour

Comms   Done by phone, it was an agent who answered but pretended to be simona ( I knew it wasn't but played along)  I knew the hotel and said I would ring when I was there for the room number , this was done all no problem.

the Girl   I studied the pics before I left so was prepared to walk if it was a B & S , go to the hotel room door opened and it was this girl who was behind :

Hidden Image/Members Only

It was her in the pics, Czech girl speaks good English ,age I guess correct, she was about a size 12 ,but tall so in proportion, did have quite big hips . She was quite attractive so I decided to stay and discuss services.

The meet She started off by saying oral on me was with condom, I said o.k. what about oral on you and she wasn't keen , saying it was for regular customers , yeah right, she is a touring girl !  So I said basically it's just sex and she said "yes, just classic sex" . I was umming and arring and decided I would stay for the half hour, I usually do 1 hour meets, but I thought without oral interludes I'm not going to shag for an hour solid as I'm a 1 pop guy.
I had a quick shower and it was jonny straight on for oral which was just about o.k. , then she says "want to start doggy?"   I said "hang on a minute at least you lie down and let me have a suck on your tits, you will let me do that wont you? "  she laughed at that !  Actually they were a nice pair, quite soft and responsive nipples. After that I climbed on top for missionary then managed to get her legs onto my chest and also both legs to one side at one stage with fake moans coming from her, then into doggy but with her height and me kneeling on the bed it was uncomfortable for me so I suggested she kneel on the bed and me stand , but that got lost in translation because she got off the bed too and just bent over so it was difficult to pound her like that, anyway, time was nearly up so I thought she would give me hand relief but no she said I want to watch you wank while I play with myself and even then she grabbed my hand and got me to play with her at the same time...jeez.

Conclusion  For me personally , a negative would be a time waster , B & S , bad hygiene, complete lousy attitude and maybe various other things and she was none of these. O.K. she was very vanilla , I'm glad I didn't pay the £120 for the hour , and her enjoys list is not accurate , for example she has FK and i think I got 3 quick pecks , it wasn't a great meet but could have been a lot worse .

seward

:angry:She used to be advertising from the Cannock area the prices were quite high if I remember correctly looks as though she's had reality check on prices if that's the service it sounds disappointing not surprised you gave a neutral review I think you were generous. Non delivery on likes list seems to becoming a bit of running theme with a lot of WGs its too late to walk after you've paid and your stark bollock naked captive audience :angry:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 12:07:43 am by seward »

ffeet

Thanks for your review getonit.

I have only recently discovered AW and had just assembled a hotlist for the Cannock area and she was on it, then spotted she had moved to Solihull area.

Disappointed for you but I guess you have saved a few others from the same fate.

There is another in Cannock who I am hoping will return.
She hasn't logged on since 18th December.
Name of Hot Jasminexx if you search under Cannock on AW.
Sorry I have problems getting AW links but if you can't find it I'll have a go.

Offline Oooops

Thanks for your review getonit.

I have only recently discovered AW and had just assembled a hotlist for the Cannock area and she was on it, then spotted she had moved to Solihull area.

Disappointed for you but I guess you have saved a few others from the same fate.

There is another in Cannock who I am hoping will return.
She hasn't logged on since 18th December.
Name of Hot Jasminexx if you search under Cannock on AW.
Sorry I have problems getting AW links but if you can't find it I'll have a go.
Looks fit  :thumbsup :https://www.adultwork.com/3079969 or External Link/Members Only

getonit

I'm not one to shy away from the TOFTT punt but even I would treat that one with the ultimate caution especially as there is no face pic .

ffeet

I tend to agree but she does have a reasonable list of good feedback and not from one off posters.
If she comes back - I'll be there

Offline samsung1

I tend to agree but she does have a reasonable list of good feedback and not from one off posters.
If she comes back - I'll be there

Your biggest clue would be in the bottom left corner  :thumbsup: