Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sxy4jade  (Read 2117 times)

4 review(s) for sxy4jade (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Simon p

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I want to be as objective as possible as the saying goes you get what you pay for, I saw "jade" a few weeks ago after needing a quickie and didn't want to spend too much.

It wasn't a bad punt and she is a lovely lady but just not my type, really should have said thank but no thanks before the entertainment began.

On the positives she is a really nice lady and lives on a quiet street plenty of parking with no nosey neighbours and is defiantly cheap !

She is defiantly older than her ad and well worn with a huge arise kept asking if I like what I see in what I imagine she thinks is an alluring accent but sounded as if she had a stroke to me still each to their own.

Nice massage and sloppy BJ then sex all nice and safe ..... As I said not a negative punt but don't expect too much

Offline kingkong69

Simon p

Only 40 for 30 mins pal but I've paid not much more for a much better time think I'm off to honeypot in Sheffield later this week

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Nice on Simon. She is on my list, but not my immediate list if you know what I mean. She was previously known as Erica at City Sauna.

Simon p

Don't get me wrong she maybe your cup of tea each to their own nice lady though but made me feel a bit sick lol