Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle - Rose  (Read 1131 times)

2 review(s) for XDanielle RoseX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

rodjaneandfreddy

Hopefully someone can add link for me as on phone,

Have been punting for years and only just found this site,will be posting a few reviews from past punts, have another newbie booked for tomorrow who seems to get good reviews but comm's been sh*** so far! This meet was from around August time last year..

Comes not too bad if I'm honest,,got the come up text and directions to her flat, ,first impressions were a smelly sh*t hole with cat litter trays scattered about.confronted by Danielle in her scabby old dressing gown with a spot on her chin she had obviously been trying too pop recently, ;apart from that with a bit off make up I believe she could be a looker.

Into the bedroom and at least 3 cats asleep on the bed,she dropped her gown and to be fair she had a reasonably nice all in one thing on, slipped her slit shoes on ..

Everything felt slightly awkward, she repeatedly pulled away from fk,had to undress myself,,went down on her and kept stopping to remove what I assume to be cat hair from my mouth.
So thinking f*** this my turn she went down on me,  at least I think she did as just about had the tip in and that's about as good as it got.

Pulled a rubber on and she managed to almost skewer a f***** cat that had git back on the bed with her heels.

Lots off obviously fake moaning and shut eyes followed so dumped a load in the condom and dressed and out the door within 25mins (only ever do 30mins with a new girl) .

Would I recommend. ..no
Will I return.....no

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AW Id is still the same, 1700240, but strange to see her based in Bristol, when she's been in Leicester for past few years.

Called herself Lakasha when I first enquired, but regularly changed her name. 

GolfNut

AW Id is still the same, 1700240, but strange to see her based in Bristol, when she's been in Leicester for past few years.

Possibly a recycled AW ID perhaps??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Possibly a recycled AW ID perhaps??

She was originally based in the fosse Park/Enderby area of Leicester. Perhaps RJ&F can confirm where he saw her.

Offline redt4

She was originally based in the fosse Park/Enderby area of Leicester. Perhaps RJ&F can confirm where he saw her.

She was in Enderby last time I saw her.Will agree not the cleanest off places and does/did have a few cats about....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Is this her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to have a new AW ID and is now in Bristol

Link from review contains pics https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80005.msg994719#msg994719

I am convinced that her profile has been hacked, as she is not based in Bristol, nor has she ever toured anywhere in the UK.

rodjaneandfreddy

She was Enderby, / fosse park area when I saw her

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I am convinced that her profile has been hacked, as she is not based in Bristol, nor has she ever toured anywhere in the UK.

Her New Profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline datyman

That's her External Link/Members Only

I saw her last year in Enderby, Leics. She was Lakasha then but she did tell me that she was rebranding as Danielle and that was around February last year. Yes, her place was a filthy pigsty.

The service I received was good though and she did a good BBBJ on me. Shagging wasn't so good seemed to make noises like she was feeling discomfort which was off putting.

She didn't make my returns list  :thumbsdown:

DM
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:36:12 am by datyman »

rodjaneandfreddy

Well her new pictures certainly aren't taken in the flat I saw her on.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Well her new pictures certainly aren't taken in the flat I saw her on.

Great arse!! Pity no DFK when I enquired a while back.