Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina Deliciousss - Nottingham Suburbs  (Read 894 times)

2 review(s) for Gina Deliciousss (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline director33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40 Quickie

This was a couple of weeks ago, but that changes nothing.

Desperate for a quickie a couple of Saturdays ago and as per usual, no one was answering their phones. The search on AW brought Gina's profile and having given her a positive many moons ago I though what the hell, we'll have a bash on her.

The woman that answered the door was NOT Deliciousss.. In fact I rather suspect that her name's not Gina either. Standard hag of a Roma, I would have walked except for the fact that she answered the door with her tits out, this threw me off guard and I think it was done so that I wouldn't concentrate on her face until it was too late.
Up a couple of flights of stairs to the attic and gave her the money, she fucked off somewhere to hide it for Sergei and I stripped and lay naked (apart from socks) on the bed. She returned and derobed... And left her fucking socks on! She must have been taking the piss, cracking sense of humour these Romanian prostitutes you know? Laugh a fucking minute! She then produces a big black jonny and bags up my limp knob.
Half hearted BJ and fucked her in doggy, I was struggling to cum though and had to reach into the wank bank to manage it. I was up and dressed within about 2 minutes and hot footing it back to the car.
Would not recommend - She's fucking rank!

vw

I stripped and lay naked (apart from socks) on the bed. She returned and derobed... And left her fucking socks on! She must have been taking the piss, cracking sense of humour these Romanian prostitutes you know?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shame you had  a bad one but this raised a smile here !  :drinks:

GolfNut

Would not recommend - She's fucking rank!

:lol: :lol:

Let's be clear about this. If she had a bag over her head would you?

Offline Owwhatanight

:lol: :lol:

Let's be clear about this. If she had a bag over her head would you?

It's good to see the East Mids fun is back
 :yahoo: GN

GolfNut

New Year New Cheer OWAN  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Inded.

Tried to reply to your PM, but it appears that ONLY Admin is able to send you a PM!!!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'm having an issue sending messages too apparently my account is limited...

Thanks for the review matey it's a shame, I met her about a year back and looked ok'ish I was visiting Bella at the same address which was enjoyable and bumped into Gina on my way upstairs.

I was going to ask why you kept your socks on, the image of you both naked but with socks is quite funny haha

Offline director33

Because it was bloody cold, and I knew it was gonna be a VERY quick one!!

Offline Owwhatanight

Because it was bloody cold, and I knew it was gonna be a VERY quick one!!

Should have just got under the duvet with the Wg like GN did last week in the freezing hotel room...worked for him and he got more cuddles  :D

GolfNut

Should have just got under the duvet with the Wg like GN did last week in the freezing hotel room...worked for him and he got more cuddles  :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Oh Yeesssss!

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Sorry about the punt but great review - made me burst out laughing which luckily no one noticed.

Reminded me of a few regrettable Rom encounters of my own. I don't know why but I kept thinking the next one will be ok.

Romanian Roulette - same as Russian but with five bullets  :lol:

Offline director33

I know what you mean ESAL, I had a couple of absolute great shags in late 2014 when it seemed the Roma's were starting to arrive in Nottingham. Had a couple of girls that said it was their first time, and were believable too.

However, it seems that unless they've had very good, very recent feedback, that they're all cut from the same cloth.

I wonder if there's some sort of Romanian whore finishing school:

You must remove all pillows and visit the local tip for a broken mattress
Socks and neon coloured t-shirts belonging to Sergei should be draped across all radiators
Bins must be kept overflowing at all times and the heating should be on gas mark 5
If the carpet is not already filthy, ensure as much crap as possible is thrown onto it
Extra marks for any uneaten food or drink that can be left as close to the bed as possible
Your phone takes priority over the punter you are currently ripping off - you can reply to all texts and even answer it. Just don't send any Candy Crush requests, no fucker wants them
You have no knowledge of english, your vocabulary only includes:
"How long"
"Extra for touching"
"Extra for kissing"
"Extra for oral no condom"
"Too big"
"You come now"
There's no need for make up or hairbrushes, you were born with natural Romanian good looks
After taking the punters money, leave room and go watch a film/shopping/online dating for about 10 minutes
During the punt ensure you lay in an awkward position, make no eye contact and moan that everything hurts
If you can affect a cough/cold do so, punters are less likely to want to touch you

There's probably hundreds more...

Offline bigrockcandy

I know what you mean ESAL, I had a couple of absolute great shags in late 2014 when it seemed the Roma's were starting to arrive in Nottingham. Had a couple of girls that said it was their first time, and were believable too.

However, it seems that unless they've had very good, very recent feedback, that they're all cut from the same cloth.

I wonder if there's some sort of Romanian whore finishing school:

You must remove all pillows and visit the local tip for a broken mattress
Socks and neon coloured t-shirts belonging to Sergei should be draped across all radiators
Bins must be kept overflowing at all times and the heating should be on gas mark 5

:lol:....you couldn't make it up !
If the carpet is not already filthy, ensure as much crap as possible is thrown onto it
Extra marks for any uneaten food or drink that can be left as close to the bed as possible
Your phone takes priority over the punter you are currently ripping off - you can reply to all texts and even answer it. Just don't send any Candy Crush requests, no fucker wants them
You have no knowledge of english, your vocabulary only includes:
"How long"
"Extra for touching"
"Extra for kissing"
"Extra for oral no condom"
"Too big"
"You come now"
There's no need for make up or hairbrushes, you were born with natural Romanian good looks
After taking the punters money, leave room and go watch a film/shopping/online dating for about 10 minutes
During the punt ensure you lay in an awkward position, make no eye contact and moan that everything hurts
If you can affect a cough/cold do so, punters are less likely to want to touch you

There's probably hundreds more...