Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting desire with age - increases or decreases  (Read 1210 times)

Iniesta11

As you get older, does your desire to punt increase or decrease?

Apparently testosterone decrease

Offline Horizontal pleasures

my desire has been the same since about 1961 or 1962, only the time needed to 'refuel' has extended. I have punted all my adult life - in my day we were adults at 21.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Age brings experience, money and confidence, that and testo boosters make me horny as fuck most of the time in late middle age

Offline G.Raff

Age brings experience, money and confidence, that and testo boosters make me horny as fuck most of the time in late middle age

Which testo boosters work for you? The once I tried had no effect on me.

willbred

As you get older, does your desire to punt increase or decrease?

Apparently testosterone decrease

My desire to punt has not wained one iota since I started in 1987 at the age of 34. In some respects, I think it's increased - probably 'cos I've got less to think about now :lol:

Offline nigel4498

Wish it would decrease, it's costing me a fortune.

pking_paul

Doesn't sem to have changed my desire much, just more able to satisfy it these days with the ease of aw and this site  :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

G.Raff its called Testo Beast - I buy it here External Link/Members Only hope it works for you.

Offline Nagilum

I'm 35 now and I am as horny as I ever was. 

Calmer, more collected with disposable income.  If finances permitted I would punt almost every day.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Decreases. Nothing to do with physical ability (as there are ways I can work around it). More down to WGs messing me about and telling me bollocks, and using false pretenses.

Offline Malvolio

It's increasing at the moment, but then I've only been punting for about five years.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are only a baby, come back in 30 years time and tell us how you are getting on.  :hi:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Personally I think that punting does have its shelf-life. There are going to be a certain time where you feel that punting is not always what it's cracked up to be, where you often get roadblocks (or should I say bollocks!!) from the WGs whenever you want to arrange a meet where you want to try something different. This can lower one's enthusiasm towards this hobby, so much so that your desire for sex is lost. You can all the testosterone and the high sex drive you want. It is of no use if your enthusiasm for punting is gone.

Offline arthurguinness

Calmer, more collected with disposable income.  If finances permitted I would punt almost every day.

Agree. I'm 34 and have completed 6 punts this year. I'd do it everyday if i could afford it

Offline Nagilum

You are only a baby, come back in 30 years time and tell us how you are getting on.  :hi:

Great Scott...!

Offline Nagilum

Personally I think that punting does have its shelf-life. There are going to be a certain time where you feel that punting is not always what it's cracked up to be, where you often get roadblocks (or should I say bollocks!!) from the WGs whenever you want to arrange a meet where you want to try something different. This can lower one's enthusiasm towards this hobby, so much so that your desire for sex is lost. You can all the testosterone and the high sex drive you want. It is of no use if your enthusiasm for punting is gone.

What's happened recently, you have mentioned this in a few posts?

You sound like you need a solid few punts to restore confidence.

Offline Nagilum

Agree. I'm 34 and have completed 6 punts this year. I'd do it everyday if i could afford it

+1 it's crazy. I'm back to feeling like I'm 17.

Offline Sonny Crockett

What's happened recently, you have mentioned this in a few posts?

You sound like you need a solid few punts to restore confidence.

Not sure if a few solid punts would do it for me. That's what being fucked around over several weeks by a popular WG does to you (as well as her sending you an abusive message after writing a review about it). I have now gone three months without punting. That episode (and another one where a WG lied to me saying she no longer did a certain service, when her AW account still advertises it and she's recommended for it on here) is what killed my enthusiasm for punting.

Offline LanceVance

I find that my desire for punting increases and decreases with my bank balance!  :sarcastic:

Offline Nagilum

Not sure if a few solid punts would do it for me. That's what being fucked around over several weeks by a popular WG does to you (as well as her sending you an abusive message after writing a review about it). I have now gone three months without punting. That episode (and another one where a WG lied to me saying she no longer did a certain service, when her AW account still advertises it and she's recommended for it on here) is what killed my enthusiasm for punting.

I just read that review (recent negative I take it) and totally justified!

It's a set back and a crushing one to be lied to this way and it's not on, especially being abused. I reckon once you punt again, all this will leave your mind.  There is that feeling of being let down so many times that you almost expect it every time. How about one of the other popular girls on here. Surely they would help and then some!

Offline NIK

Totally decreased. I never thought it would, but it certainly has. Fortunately I don't seem too bothered.

:blush:

Offline arthurguinness

+1 it's crazy. I'm back to feeling like I'm 17.

I know!!! I generally punt girls 18-24. Actually considering losing some of the timber ive put on and getting back to my old 22yr old "fighting" weight. At the minute I could do one morning, noon and night.....mid-life crisis or something!?

Fair play to you older gents showing the way. Ive only been doing this 1 year!!

Offline Nagilum

I know!!! I generally punt girls 18-24. Actually considering losing some of the timber ive put on and getting back to my old 22yr old "fighting" weight. At the minute I could do one morning, noon and night.....mid-life crisis or something!?

Fair play to you older gents showing the way. Ive only been doing this 1 year!!

*snap*

I am in the same boat as you!!

Offline Nagilum

Totally decreased. I never thought it would, but it certainly has. Fortunately I don't seem too bothered.

:blush:

Don't deny it Nik your libido is that of a sexual tyrannosaur, I have heard the rumours  :cool:

Offline arthurguinness

I'm Northwest based.
Good luck with your future punts

Offline Nagilum

Offline Jimmyredcab

Personally I think that punting does have its shelf-life. There are going to be a certain time where you feel that punting is not always what it's cracked up to be.

Photos like this are one of the many reasons I am semi-retired.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Notpastit

I guess it's a personal thing, many factors, state of mind, personal horniness, £ disposable, whether you are getting anything otherwise, at home etc./pursuing other interests to occupy yourself, enthusiasm to research/arrange/travel to punts and others I've not included?

Personally started punting in earnest abt. 15 yrs ago, when mid-late 40's, after 2-3 odd dalliances in 1970's, now early 60's, have wound it down last couple of yrs, peaked in 2003-2008 with 3-4 punts per month, energy/£ no object at that time!

Now down to 1 sometimes 2 per month, prefer 1 quality/extended session punt occasionally these days as opposed to as regular as previous, also saves £ as semi-retired now work wise

Enjoy while you can!

Pussydoc

Exactly how I feel not punted since November , due all the ballocks wgs seem to pump out , heard some fantastic lies , at the moment don't have the desire , nor the inclination , a poor punt really fucks my head up , not saying I won't  try again but really not confident any more , probable punting has ran its course for me , roll on summer get back to golf

Offline Sonny Crockett

AWank is littered with shit profiles like these.

Offline Jimmyredcab

AWank is littered with shit profiles like these.

Indeed -------------------- but sadly punters are still willing to take a gamble.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

People tell me that I can always "walk" -------------- not ideal when I have driven for an hour to get there, plus an hour to get back again.   :bomb:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I did a punt recently. It was OK. Sadly despite this I feel I just don't have the same enthusiasm as I did last year, thanks to being totally fucked about by a popular WG over a punt where I wanted to do something different.

jimbobwood

I did a punt recently. It was OK. Sadly despite this I feel I just don't have the same enthusiasm as I did last year, thanks to being totally fucked about by a popular WG over a punt where I wanted to do something different.

I think you are in need of a punting break Sonny! I haven't had a proper 1 hr punt since August last year. I've had one punt this year in Soho Walkup, £20 I've spent on punting this year. To be honest, I don't miss it all that much. It's expensive, and my money can go towards better things. I'm focused on myself at the moment. If I do have the strong urge, punting is always there.

Offline anyfucker

when i see that photo i think where is the link so i can find out more (i don't know who it belongs to)
if it were the only photo i would be disappointed.

Offline mh

when i see that photo i think where is the link so i can find out more (i don't know who it belongs to)
if it were the only photo i would be disappointed.

The clue is in the URL.

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Hungarian Lover

I'm sixty odd and in my third year of punting and making up for 18 years of no sex with you know who. Despite a really bad punt at the end of last year I was back in the saddle last week and had a really good punt. Always feel on top of the world after a good one, keeping as fit as I can and will carry on punting as long as I feel like it and can afford it.  :hi:

Offline mh

And she has a non-studio hi-res face pic too (with sunglasses admittedly). So pics not so bad really.
And 6 positive reviews on here, I see.

Offline NIK

Totally agree. Ten, maybe even five, years ago I never thought I'd say it, but I really barely bothered these days. Better things to waste money on.
(Bloody car for a start today!)  :mad:

Offline NIK

Totally agree. Ten, even five, years ago never thought I'd say it, but I'm really not bothered anymore. Better things to waste money on these days.
Bloody car for a start today. :mad:  Maintenance work costing the price of a couple of punts. Unfortunately, unlike punting, it's essential to me.