Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dwindling numbers on AdultWork??  (Read 1148 times)

steveroy

Anyone else noticed that (when you hover the cursor over UK in the right hand panel of European destinations on the AW landing page) that number of members is revealed and that these numbers have dropped from around 64,000 before Christmas to around 46,000 currently. If this is correct where have they all gone?!

Offline daveev

I put the north east area in and english girls only, with the age range i search one page comes up, if i add ee girls get about another five pages, not the best at the moment :(

willbred

Anyone else noticed that (when you hover the cursor over UK in the right hand panel of European destinations on the AW landing page) that number of members is revealed and that these numbers have dropped from around 64,000 before Christmas to around 46,000 currently. If this is correct where have they all gone?!

18k odd EE girls on an extended vacation back in eastern europeland spending the relative megabucks they earned here?. have another look at the numbers in March / April?

Offline mh

Anyone else noticed that (when you hover the cursor over UK in the right hand panel of European destinations on the AW landing page)

I'm not sure I understand where you mean. What's the URL for this "landing" page? I don't see a country list either before or after login when I visit. I can change the country by clicking on United Kingdom top-right but don't get anything when I hover over the country names in that list.
 :unknown:

Offline NIK

And remember around half of these are non existent fake profiles.   :rolleyes:

Offline Nagilum

Holiday I imagine.  Some girls deactivate their profile when away. Although not sure if that affects the numbers?

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Looking now it says women 45,973 and men 45,973

Co-incidence or something not right.

something not right, all the other countries have equal men and women members

Offline blackburnian

I have a hotlist of girls I've already seen , sometime around the end of December a number of profiles vanished , all of them were old and unused - girls who have retired etc .

Possible AW have had a cull ?

Bb