Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: henen & chloe  (Read 1749 times)

joe 65

used to regular visit these two beauties over 10 years ago
operated from tennement flat in partick
helen used to work in venus sauna
they used to advertise in daily sport charging £40 for massage and oral wiv hj
does any1 remember the girls and have you seen them since?

chico1000

I think you have more chance of finding a book on fly fishing by JR Hartley.   Can you kindly post this in the other section.  This is for reviews.

Offline Game of scones

Yes as my fellow ukp member states wrong section but can't resist a wee jaunt down memory lane. Saw both girls on a regular basis chloe I was her 2nd punter on her first shift couldn't believe ma luck fresh wee 18 year old blonde size 8 huge tits pish flàps doon to her thighs just done what she was telt would make a fortune now

Offline Courtney

10 years ago
any1

..."any1" remember text speak 10 years ago.

No "Henens" come to mind.

c u l8r m8

Offline David1970

There was Chloe, 2 mingers in there 40s and a gran in that flat. The 3 older ones leached of Chole, she had 2 kids while she worked there went form a size 8 to size 14. Cracking wee shag for £40.
Did a MFF with the 2 in there 40s for £60 HH. One of the older ones worked in a bakery near by.
Chole talked about working in a travel agents.

joe 65

yeah thanks guys ok wee all make mistakes it was HELEN!!

just wish she was still punting she was a great fuck

Offline David1970

Offline Poopster

So long Joe, I only wish we got to know you better.   :cry:

mavgoose

Was it not Holly and Chole?

It was Holly & Chloe for the last year they were there, until the flat shut. Word was it got raided - but that could just be gossip. I don't know.

Chloe was a gorgeous wee blond , seen her once. Wee bit up herself. Holly was a late 30's ish milf who I seen a good few times. She got more into it and was by far the better ride. Nowhere near as good looking as Chloe but I'd rather shag someone who enjoyed it more.

Offline tazman1002001

It was that flat next to the roundabout and above a pub just at the end of Dumbarton road .....really shabby entrance to the place is that the one?

That younger girl was great ....... Ahhh bring back good memories
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

The flat was actually across from, not above, the Thornwood pub. I lived a 5 minute walk away in Partick and used to visit twice a week for a 20 minute booking for £30 with Chloe. She was a week cracker and only just 18 when I started seeing her. I must have seen her twice a week for nearly five years. She didn't arrive until near noon so I would phone and arrange to make sure I saw her first. But she knew I would be there waiting for her every Monday for sure. Holly was a bit older and took a break to work in a bakery along Dumbarton Rd. I had one duo with them, but preferred just having Chloe. Then one day I called, it was a landline number, and the phone was deal. Tried a few times but but they had gone. A sad loss as the flat was so handy for me. Since then I have looked so see if Chloe popped up on AW. But no sign.

mavgoose

The flat was actually across from, not above, the Thornwood pub. I lived a 5 minute walk away in Partick and used to visit twice a week for a 20 minute booking for £30 with Chloe. She was a week cracker and only just 18 when I started seeing her. I must have seen her twice a week for nearly five years. She didn't arrive until near noon so I would phone and arrange to make sure I saw her first. But she knew I would be there waiting for her every Monday for sure. Holly was a bit older and took a break to work in a bakery along Dumbarton Rd. I had one duo with them, but preferred just having Chloe. Then one day I called, it was a landline number, and the phone was deal. Tried a few times but but they had gone. A sad loss as the flat was so handy for me. Since then I have looked so see if Chloe popped up on AW. But no sign.

Fair play icky. £6000 spunked in 2 years. Pun intended.
But you're right the value for money was great. If I finished work 3-4 pm I'd just phone and get the maid. She'd tell me come in 15/30/45 mins. Whatever suited. Probably ever other week for a year until the landline died.

:blush:

thedoc!

That was the girls that worked in Crow Road, just beyond the Broomhill round-a-bout, on the right hand side going towards Dumbarton Road.

There were about 5 girls working there on different shifts.They then moved to Hillhead Street, and back to Dumbarton Road.

There was Eva and Jennifer, and June who was the maid, and sometimes Margaret, the boss was there.

Happy days indeed!

RandyF

. The 3 older ones leached of Chole, she had 2 kids while she worked there went form a size 8 to size 14. Cracking wee shag for £40.

Yeah. That was about the size of it.  Probably social services that shut that joint down  :rolleyes:  She nevcer did come back on to AW...good for her.

All way before my time though, but my dad told me about it.

ickydicky

Yeah. That was about the size of it.  Probably social services that shut that joint down  :rolleyes:  She nevcer did come back on to AW...good for her.

All way before my time though, but my dad told me about it.

You don't know what you missed. ;). But if you dad enjoyed Chloe's sloppy bjs and fucking her doggy as much as I did then good on him. :rolleyes: Who are you fucking these days RandyF?

thedoc!

I must say I did 'enjoy' Chloe a few times,see to phone to see when she was on!

She did like her Nat King Cole, gorgeous tight figure.

Offline tazman1002001

We really need a WGs "where are they now" program lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline jamesie

Met holly a few times she was amazing miss them was a gd deal for 40 quid

Offline nobo

There was Chloe, 2 mingers in there 40s and a gran in that flat. The 3 older ones leached of Chole, she had 2 kids while she worked there went form a size 8 to size 14. Cracking wee shag for £40.
Did a MFF with the 2 in there 40s for £60 HH. One of the older ones worked in a bakery near by.
Chole talked about working in a travel agents.

Was it not holly and Chloe?

Offline nobo

Lol never noticed already mentioned. Fucked both. Very decent. I can still remember the phone number. Remember I called it and it was dead. I was dying for a ride so actually went to the door it it was a burd that answered but not Chloe or holly. Made my excuses and fucked off!! :yahoo:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 12:30:04 am by nobo »