Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anything good near Harlow  (Read 1656 times)

throbin

Working in Harlow for the next few weeks and was wondering if there is any recommendations for girls working in the area.

Offline Hertsgent

Bad luck on working in Harlow - you must have done something really bad   :mad:

What type of WGs do you go for might be a good place to start?

ramrodronnie

Bad luck on working in Harlow - you must have done something really bad   :mad:

What type of WGs do you go for might be a good place to start?

:lol: Hertsgent. There's very little in skanky Harlow.

Offline Hertsgent

Not sure if you are into BBWs (you don't have many posts, but some were on this topic), but I did see Chelsea in my pre-UKP days in Harlow. BBWs I realised over a cluster of three punts to not really be my thing, but Chelsea was a nice person and good fun

External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

How about (unseen)?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Blimey Eddy! Power to you mate. She looks a cracker mate. The only concern/reservation that I would have is that she's only had 2 AW FBs since; 28/06/2014. It would be good if there were any Reviews on here about her though Eddy?  :hi:

throbin

Thanks for the advice seems a bit limited mite just wait till I'm back in the North East.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the advice seems a bit limited mite just wait till I'm back in the North East.

:thumbsup: throbin

Offline Steady Eddy

I can't give a review - just one of those that came up on search.  There were several others that listed Harlow as their first location - but one of the very many areas I haven't explored.

It looks like any that throbin would see, would be a TOFTT!!

Offline StevenS

Chelmsford is just up the road from Harlow and there's more to
Pick from there

Offline TheBSG

Chelmsford is just up the road from Harlow and there's more to
Pick from there

This.

Chelmsford is just up the road from Harlow and there's more to pick from there and Enfield is a similar distance so I'd do an AW search on CM1 and EN1 postcodes
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 11:41:56 am by TheBSG »

Stortford

Well i am in Stortford  the place is a graveyard  for punting :timeout:

mbutler

But you could nip up the road to Stansted next week to see the excellent Scarlett: External Link/Members Only

I'm very disappointed I'm away travelling with work when she's in my town (Cambridge) this week.

Hornydevil247

Working in Harlow for the next few weeks and was wondering if there is any recommendations for girls working in the area.

About 20 mins by car from Harlow

Offline Hertsgent

Offline JoeyRamone

Harlow is crap for resident hookers. Best I've seen are External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only - although to be fair, both are actually in Epping rather than Harlow, and Jenny actually lives in London and tours hotels in different area's, including Harlow (Epping).

I've seen a few other girls in Harlow before (most not on AW anymore) and they were all pretty crap. You get quite a few travelling troupes passing through that either visit the Park Inn in Harlow or the Bell Hotel in Epping. You can usually spot these ones easily as invariably they have zero AW feedback and often have very similar names and pictures.

As others have said, you need to look further afield really. It's a shame as if a good provider set up camp in Harlow that was reasonably priced, provided good service and availability, and was of course easy on the eye, she could make a killing. Sadly the ones that have tried have mostly been a bit crap