Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pure Life Massage-Croydon  (Read 13459 times)

Offline BecksP

Anyone any experience of this place?

markythestud

Where abouts in George Street is this? Can you just turn up or do you have to book?

Offline rebelsurge

Yes and next door to Paddy Powers upstairs
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline xanthos

Where abouts in George Street is this? Can you just turn up or do you have to book?

I'd call just before you visit, you cant miss the place it has a door number clearly visible on the outside.

If you do go please give a report - I could be tempted if they have extended their services on offer!

Offline BecksP

I mentioned B2B told £40 extra but discuss anything with the girl when you visit

Surrey83

Just visited, had an excellent excellent massage, one of the best I've had, almost like a Thai massage. This was followed by a decent enough hj. She offered and didn't mention anything about it being extra, in fact she didn't mention it at all! I'd have left without having to pay any extra at all if I hadn't given her 20 quid on the way out for such an excellent service. The girl was called Lilly, early 30s, excellent legs which she put into action whilst sat atop my back stretching and pushing.

Will definitely go back.

ruddie

Just visited, had an excellent excellent massage, one of the best I've had, almost like a Thai massage. This was followed by a decent enough hj. She offered and didn't mention anything about it being extra, in fact she didn't mention it at all! I'd have left without having to pay any extra at all if I hadn't given her 20 quid on the way out for such an excellent service. The girl was called Lilly, early 30s, excellent legs which she put into action whilst sat atop my back stretching and pushing.

Will definitely go back.

was she english, where was she from?

Offline jrtherealjr

Will definitely go back.

Nice! How much did you pay in total?

Conairrr

Yeah, I've been here before. Great service, got an hour Japanese massage, she offered me extra. 20 for a happy ending and 40 for  body to body. I would recommend if you're in the  area. :thumbsup:

pussy_lover

Having read these reviews especially about Lily, I'm thinking of visiting here very soon. Just one question; how are the girls dressed while they massage you?

Offline rebelsurge

Smart business suit with 6" heels

pussy_lover

I visited here yesterday. Nice place easy to find. Saw the receptionist (a beautiful Polish girl) and paid £45 for a hour. I saw a girl called Nancy, Chinese mid to late thirties, not the best looking girl in the world but a lovely sweet personality. She gave me an excellent massage and very soon after starting I told her that I had heard very good things about this place from some friends. She asked what I had heard and I said that I was told the girls are very nice. Then she asked in what way they were nice. I said very good at massage. Did your friends tell you what was good about our massage? Then I said, "good at happy ending." Then she whispered in my ear " uh-hu...would you like me to do that for you?" Well of course I said yes, so about half-way through the hour I turned onto my back and she gave me a lovely, slow sensual HJ, finishing quite vigorously when it was clear I was ready to cum. She stripped off for the HJ and was happy for me to touch her, but wouldn't let me finger her, so with her legs firmly together i got my thumb over her clit and massaged it which she was ok with, although no sign of her getting wet. She then finished with a head and foot massage which were very good.
All in all I enjoyed my visit, she was a lovely friendly girl but not particularly talkative. She works every Monday. I will definitely go back again but try a different girl on a different day. I hope I can get there one weekend to try Lilly, a girl I like the sound of.

Dptaylor8

Only been here once but wouldnt think of going anywhere else in London now. Say Jojo and wow, what a service! Massage was genuinely good, proper thai style and got to all those knots that had been given right jip. Paid 40 extra for b2b which I have never had before and was totally worth the experience. Now for the incredible part... as Jojo started to do the obligatory stroke of the groin area, she started to rub my anus. I followed this and gradually got on all fours as she pulled me from behind and continued to rub my anus. This felt unreal and of course I finished pretty sharpish.

Paid 85 in total which is on the expensive but I thought it was worth it. Book beforehand as had called on previous occasions to no avail as they were booked up.

Offline rebelsurge

I agree with you about Jojo, a wonderful girl.
I have not seen her for about a year and she was only in Croydon on Saturdays. Do you know is it still Saturday only?

Offline NickA

Only been here once but wouldnt think of going anywhere else in London now. Say Jojo and wow, what a service! Massage was genuinely good, proper thai style and got to all those knots that had been given right jip. Paid 40 extra for b2b which I have never had before and was totally worth the experience. Now for the incredible part... as Jojo started to do the obligatory stroke of the groin area, she started to rub my anus. I followed this and gradually got on all fours as she pulled me from behind and continued to rub my anus. This felt unreal and of course I finished pretty sharpish.

Paid 85 in total which is on the expensive but I thought it was worth it. Book beforehand as had called on previous occasions to no avail as they were booked up.

Glad to hear you had a good time. Jojo is the only woman I've met at PureLife who does those anus rubs. I think it's her speciality. Did you go for the B2B experience? If not, give it a try. If it's your thing, she'll position herself with her arse in your face and do the body slides from that angle. She has rather large and splendid labia.

Offline NickA

This gaff is up and running again after closing down temporarily before Christmas.

Saw 'Tina', Chinese in her thirties, face a bit like a bag of spanners… Mainly down to fucked up teeth. But pristine, clean body of an 18 year old.

Cracking good massage with raunchy reach-unders followed by full strip nudity (no pussy touching), some seriously high-level cock worship and proper filthy chat - "Shoot your spunk up my pussy!" etc - before I deposited over her gorgeously firm tits.

"I not a beautiful girl," she told me afterwards. "But men like me." She's not wrong, and I can see why.

£45 for 1 hour massage and bunged her £40 for the extras.

Offline bigboy96

This explains why I couldn't find the phone no. I've had some good massages here with good HR. Even fingered and licked a girl, which is usually not available,'Not inside' is the usual comment. She wouldn't do oral though.

Offline NickA

This explains why I couldn't find the phone no. I've had some good massages here with good HR. Even fingered and licked a girl, which is usually not available,'Not inside' is the usual comment. She wouldn't do oral though.

Likewise. The much missed Lily, she of the big false eyelashes and gym-bunny thighs. Took fingers and tongue like a champion. Nothing there since has come close.