Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Jenny_32  (Read 1273 times)

12 review(s) for Busty_Jenny_32 (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hottext72

POSITIVE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting Autumn 2015, Bristol incall,     £ 90 for 45 minutes    (2nd visit)

Communication
I contacted Jenny by phone in the morning around 10 arranged meeting for around 11.30. Jenny does not answer the phone herself another woman does this. All very easy to talk to and discuss meeting.
Location sent by text 

Apartment
Jenny incalls are about 10 minute walk south of Temple Meads trainstastion , Bristol, across the river. Ground floor apartment easy to park with a car and free. Entrance through intercom system.  The room Jenny uses is small with a sofa and a bed.  Plays music on a tv (music channel) and few candles burning) I felt comfortable and relaxed.  Bathroom is ok not that modern but has towels and shower above a bath and adequate if required.

Meeting
Jenny (German) is a tall very slim outgoing energetic girl, somewhere mid 30’s (her profile age does change from time to time a bit)  She was dressed in stockings sexy panties and bra and high heels. I had not made special request.

Her profile pictures are accurate. She speaks very good English but has a German accent, she has been in the UK for more than 10 years.   We agreed on 45 minutes for £ 90, she took the money to the other room and comes back naked , only wearing stockings and heels. She expect you to get naked whilst she is out of the room. Started off with FK, not really DFK. Then she moved all the way kissing down my body and ended up on her knees OWO. She is very enthusiastic doing this, and deep throat. 

After a while I moved to the sofa and she kneeled in front continuing with OWO, then she went on to sit on my covered cock facing away riding me. She is very tight and I like it when the WG rides me and does the work. When I was ready to pop she gave me more OWO and came in her mouth. She does not swallow and leaves the room for a moment.

Round 2 was on the bed. The mattress has seen better days. More kissing, OWO, fingering anal play both ways she is all ok with this and very energetic. I was her first client after she had 3 days off and I felt she was very into it.   I came over her big (enhanced) tits helping with the HJ.

Relaxed, 45 minutes had past so used the shower dressed and on my way.

Conclusion
This was my 2nd meeting with Jenny, first was earlier in 2015 and similar as descript above. I like the energy Jenny has, some might think it can be a bit too much. I would say it leans more towards PSE than GFE in a good way. It’s great fucking and sucking.

I know I will see Jenny again, I like variety but there are times that if I am not sure I want to risk a new girl and not knowing what I get , just to see Jenny and know I that am going to be satisfied.

Good Luck guys

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one Hot 72,

She's been on my HL a while now, so may move her up and see if I can sort something next time I'm passing that way.

Offline Urban_G

She never really appealed to me as much as others when I first saw her profile but the more I read about her level of enthusiasm the more I'm tempted.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review. I'm more inclined to see her now as she didn't seem so bossy!

Offline Roth

Nice review Hot72 - you've been busy!  :drinks: :drinks:  She is certainly an energetic punt. :rose:

Offline Not_today

Yeah can confirm she's a good Un. Her enthusiasm may not be to everyone's tastes though.