Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody heard from Princess_ela Tower hill Bethnal Green  (Read 2276 times)

Naughty_lad

Without a doubt Ela was a fave and has been around for years in Whitechapel, Southend, Brick Lane and Wapping. However she has disappeared does anybody have the inside track? As her AW profile has vanished.

If shes quit it will be a travesty best tits by far and a true lady!

gonad

I wouldn't panic just yet as her profile has disappeared before and then returned several months later.

I last saw her in mid December so it's very possible that she could return quite soon. A three or four month break seems to be roughly the normal interval.

If she doesn't come back, I personally will be devastated. I first saw her almost ten years ago and in all that time I've never been tempted to see anyone else as she was that good.

I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

.....and she's got the best legs in the entire universe :-)))

Offline Grandslam

Her profile was up for a couple of days a few weeks ago, but then it went down, so I guess she changed her plans. She sometimes leaves her profile up when she's away for a couple of weeks, but takes it down if she's away for longer. She also sometimes works in Southend instead of London.

I hope she'll be back, she's a cracking punt, even if her maid is fucking useless...

Offline Rocket Scientist

Get up
get on up

...back on the scene, like a Sex Machine
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

right on
right on

Offline dami3n

Get up
get on up

...back on the scene, like a Sex Machine
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

right on
right on

was on my HL a while ago so can't remember the profile pics back then, looks like the profile has changed hands? ...now horny_monica

can you confirm?

Offline Rocket Scientist

was on my HL a while ago so can't remember the profile pics back then, looks like the profile has changed hands? ...now horny_monica

can you confirm?

Ela's back..for now?

Offline punk

Offline The_Don

And dropped a couple of years off her age.

Ages in reverse  :unknown:

benjamin button syndrome   :wackogirl:

Offline punk

Ages in reverse  :unknown:

benjamin button syndrome   :wackogirl:

So that is a condition among prossies  :sarcastic:

She has nice boobs though,quite friendly,nice package but packs in the punters.

Offline The_Don

So that is a condition among prossies  :sarcastic:

She has nice boobs though,quite friendly,nice package but packs in the punters.

Thanks for the feed back  :hi: