Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What does mean on AW when a provider's name changes and feedback now hidden?  (Read 550 times)

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Hi guys, I wonder if someone more knowledgeable about AW than me could explain why someone I've had my eye on seeing again for a while has now had a name change and I can no longer see their feedback? I saw them a few months back, was planning a second visit but this is now making me think something 'undesirable' might have happened.

They haven't shut their own account down as the feedback they gave me doesn't say 'member now inactive' or whatever it usually says, it's just a different name. I try to view their feedback and it says it's hidden. Anyway I won't be going a second time now as this just strikes me as all a bid dodgy but just wondered what might be lying behind this? Can't get her profile via search of her new name on AW either.

Offline Urban_G

Hi guys, I wonder if someone more knowledgeable about AW than me could explain why someone I've had my eye on seeing again for a while has now had a name change and I can no longer see their feedback? I saw them a few months back, was planning a second visit but this is now making me think something 'undesirable' might have happened.

They haven't shut their own account down as the feedback they gave me doesn't say 'member now inactive' or whatever it usually says, it's just a different name. I try to view their feedback and it says it's hidden. Anyway I won't be going a second time now as this just strikes me as all a bid dodgy but just wondered what might be lying behind this? Can't get her profile via search of her new name on AW either.
Name changes can happen for a number of reasons, maybe she's decided to change it to one she liked better, she could be trying to make herself look like a different girl if she had negative feedback (particularly now it's hidden), or her profile IS being used by a different prossie. I'm sure other members can give you more examples.

You don't need to search for her profile by name, you can get to it through the feedback she has left you.

Offline cueball

Hidden feedback usually means something she's trying to hide, whether it be bad feedback, b&s, profile sold and some other bugger working the profile etc etc.

It's never a good sign and better avoided in my book.

Chuckman

^ this.

Means she should be a trusted as a car bought from Arthur Daley's car lot.

vw

Hidden feedback sometimes means they are a TS and have been found out and got a bad review or other bad shit they don't want in the public domain like thieves and othe scummy traits.  Never trust anyone with hidden feedback.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Probably she gave a punter a bad time or showed a bad attitude and he left negative feedback highlighting this. She didn't like it as it exposed her true colours. She decided to hide it so she could continue her bad ways.

Offline cueball

I think you've had your answers Jeff  :hi:

yorkshire123

Could have sold on the profile & the new prossie doesn't want any evidence of an old name within the feedback.

However more than likely due to bad feedback as others have said.

Offline Poopster

The long answer is... Don't book her.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Thanks for your feedback guys. Just seems odd that a WG with only about 20 feedbacks would hide feedback and change name rather than just starting another profile. Ah well i won't see her again, was just curious   :cool:

Offline madeinwales56

It means the prossie in question is as shonky as fucking and should be avoided.