Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for "proper" tantric massage?  (Read 6630 times)

Online edseds

Any recommendations for a "proper" tantric massage (not just a back rub and then a hand job which is what my recent experiences have been) in London?

Offline KentAde

What do you mean by 'tantric'?...it is bullshit really, and just wastes time with all the breathing crap.

Offline aprower994

Francesca is the best I've had in London, though she's expensive:

External Link/Members Only

Sakura is also awesome and raunchy:

Offline Lp1975

cleggy

Sakura is good, but I found Eva (at the same place) to be more engaging.

Offline StevenS

Francesca is the best I've had in London, though she's expensive:

Sakura is also awesome and raunchy:

Does Francesca include happy ending?

Offline jimmyinreading

Does Francesca include happy ending? Yes, and it's fantastic. She was the first tantric masseuse I ever went to, having been for a lot of rub 'n tugs before, and it was different league. She has amazing skills. I've been going to her for years.

Offline maxxblue

Does Francesca include happy ending?

All tantric massages have a happy ending, don't they?

Offline StevenS

All tantric massages have a happy ending, don't they?

I thought so but she makes a big deal on her website about no sexual services. Of course that could mean HE is still ok but it's hard to tell.

Offline jimmyinreading

Offline Lp1975

At those prices?!  :dash:

It's true that it is at upper end of price range, but I should add that the service is not limited to just tantric massage, including full service and of course happy ending...

Offline Oldblighter

I strongly recommend Haru tantric: absolutely magical and soft hands. Best I've had!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

weedougie

I've been several times over a number of years to Ecstatic Tantric Temple. Not to everyone's taste and pricey, but I really enjoyed it - despite there being no HE. Soft, sensual, even fluffy..... you get naked, have a shower and then lie on a mattress on the floor in a room with a little buddha statue and chillout music. The girl strips to her knickers and then proceeds to give a very erotic massage, initially with her hands and then b2b. No groping allowed although her boobs will end up being dragged over your hands and face and your junk.. arousal comes and goes several times and then there's a gentle wind down and your on your way.

Always made me leave with a great sense of well-being and not, oddly, blue balls...

They don't seem to have a website, although if you google you'll find a mobile number which has remained unchanged for at least 6 years. They used to hae a FB page, i don't know if they still have. The girls I've seen have all been Romanian and very into Yoga courses and stuff that's all touchy feely.... I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of their punters (who probably think of themselves as clients) weren't susceptible to EAS

weedougie

Jeffy

Try Ella she is the best masseuse I have seen External Link/Members Only but she does only work for a couple months per year and then goes off travelling. She is based in a nice flat in Kilburn.

My friend has recommended External Link/Members Only  he said the girls there are really good a do a proper tantric massage, but they are far too expensive for me so I won't be seeing them.