Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Mad Gabby - Chelmsford  (Read 1382 times)

1 review(s) for SEX MAD GABBY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

Gabby was a plan B punt after External Link/Members Only cancelled on me at the last minute.

Comms were nice and simple with detailed instructions sent on how to get there as it can be a little awkward to find the right block of apartments, she works out of the same flat as External Link/Members Only across the road from the train station.

Looks wise she is right up my street. Quite short, long blonde hair, tanned blemish free skin, nice sized natural tits and quite toned without being skinny.

Accent definitely appeared Russian rather than a Romanian trying to hide their nationality

Hard to place an age on her, at first I'd say early twenties but suspect she may be older but well looked after. She reminded me a bit of Ola Jordan off Come Dancing

She had a see through teddy dress with see through french knickers.

Plenty of DFK, caressing and sucking. OWO was on the cards at no extra. Not too sure about CIM as i popped into the mac during penetration both times.

Maybe a little vanilla but her pussy was one of the nicest I've seen for a while and surprisingly tight.

I suspect I will go back for seconds at some point
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 01:39:01 pm by TheBSG »

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Gabby was a plan B punt after External Link/Members Only cancelled on me at the last minute.

Comms were nice and simple with detailed instructions sent on how to get there as it can be a little awkward to find the right block of apartments, she works out of the same flat as External Link/Members Only across the road from the train station.

Looks wise she is right up my street. Quite short, long blonde hair, tanned blemish free skin, nice sized natural tits and quite toned without being skinny.

Accent definitely appeared Russian rather than a Romanian trying to hide their nationality

Hard to place an age on her, at first I'd say early twenties but suspect she may be older but well looked after. She reminded me a bit of Ola Jordan off Come Dancing

She had a see through teddy dress with see through french knickers.

Plenty of DFK, caressing and sucking. OWO was on the cards at no extra. Not too sure about CIM as i popped into the mac during penetration both times.

Maybe a little vanilla but her pussy was one of the nicest I've seen for a while and surprisingly tight.

I suspect I will go back for seconds at some point

Thanks for the Review TheBSG. Well you came up trumps on her then mate. I have to say that your plan A original booking Lush. Lola. I have seen her 3 times, but comms with her can be a nightmare. I have texted her without a response, and when she does respond she takes an age getting back to you. She almost never answers her phone. I have personally found the best way of communicating with her is via AW e-mail. But that's no good when we are trying to contact her on the day, and time we are due to meet her.

Don't get me wrong I really like Lola, but like I say she is bad at communicating with. And now she has let you down Also she used to be £130 an hour, but she's put her rates up to £140 an hour. So although for only a tenner less you seemed to have got a really good plan B mate.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Thanks to your Review TheBSG I've Hot listed Sex Mad Gabby. Cheers TheBSG.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline TheBSG

I see that Gabby is now in Oxford but Annabella Star(also Russian) is back in Chelmsford.

Guess they must rotate between apartments so hoping Gabby will be back before too long!

Tried to reschedlue with Lush.Lola today but again its proving moree aggravation than I like trying to get her to answer her phone or respond to a text
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 03:15:23 pm by TheBSG »

ramrodronnie

I see that Gabby is now in Oxford but Annabella Star(also Russian) is back in Chelmsford.

Guess they must rotate between apartments so hoping Gabby will be back before too long!

Tried to reschedlue with Lush.Lola today but again its proving moree aggravation than I like trying to get her to answer her phone or respond to a text

I had all of that with Lola TheBSG. She is nice, but personally I can't be arsed with it all. Plenty more out there as we've both discovered mate. I've been getting a few great punts for at least £30 an hour less.